Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 800555 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*
« Reply #775 on: December 19, 2006, 09:53:48 AM »
We could start a fresh thread? but this one seems to be working out because all the spoiler info is in this thread and I've been updating page one with solid info that has been passed around the spoiler boards. Whatever you all want, let me know. Do we really want it to end up like sucks with 3 separate threads, lol. When you think about it we are pretty lucky here to have topic header dedicated just to spoilers ..we can post what we want with no warnings and we are not like " HEY you are off topic!" , I  think thats what makes this place unique...freedom.

please keep this thread its just the easiest

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #776 on: December 19, 2006, 10:03:01 AM »
Yes, I find one thread per season for spoilers the easiest. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #777 on: December 19, 2006, 10:09:35 AM »
All teams checking into their myspaces as of yesterday  :cmas26
Whoot Eric on-line now and I see Teri & Ian checked in!!

and thanks for the feed back guys & girls  :cmas26

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #778 on: December 19, 2006, 10:42:38 AM »
now how many goto private is the key  :cmaslol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #779 on: December 19, 2006, 11:16:16 AM »
One more thing..remember we tried the wiki thing once? Well does anyone thing we should try to it again? Then we all can update the links and add pictures ..? I'm sure Rob would create a wiki site for us if we asked. We have roughly 2 months to set it up..lots of down time and it will be something to keep us occupied.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #780 on: December 19, 2006, 11:25:48 AM »
One more thing..remember we tried the wiki thing once? Well does anyone thing we should try to it again? Then we all can update the links and add pictures ..? I'm sure Rob would create a wiki site for us if we asked. We have roughly 2 months to set it up..lots of down time and it will be something to keep us occupied.

i found that alittle annoying honestly, i kinda like it having everything on page1 on the spoiler threads. made it easy that i didnt have togoto another link to see whats new or something

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #781 on: December 19, 2006, 06:53:06 PM »
Hey now!!

Amazing Race Visits Guam
PNC Staff Reporter 16.DEC.06

10:22am Look out for a Guam stop in next season’s “The Amazing Race”. Guam was paid a visit by competitors of that reality TV show.

Guam was apparently a stop, and competitors were on Andersen Air Force, being filmed. The Pacific News Center contacted Air Force Officials, who confirmed the film crew was on base, but could not comment any further.

http://tinyurl.com/yzpymy
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 07:21:11 PM by puddin »

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #782 on: December 19, 2006, 07:52:24 PM »
Hey now!!

Amazing Race Visits Guam
PNC Staff Reporter 16.DEC.06

10:22am Look out for a Guam stop in next season’s “The Amazing Race”. Guam was paid a visit by competitors of that reality TV show.

Guam was apparently a stop, and competitors were on Andersen Air Force, being filmed. The Pacific News Center contacted Air Force Officials, who confirmed the film crew was on base, but could not comment any further.

http://tinyurl.com/yzpymy

ok then so that sucks post i saved was correct!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #783 on: December 19, 2006, 08:05:37 PM »
Yeah so we have good confirmation. Glad we didn't calll the base afterall..why would they tell us anything :cmaslol?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #784 on: December 19, 2006, 08:14:31 PM »
Yeah so we have good confirmation. Glad we didn't calll the base afterall..why would they tell us anything :cmaslol?

because we love them?  :cmaslol :cmas26

Offline Izad

• " spoiler extraordinaire "
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #785 on: December 20, 2006, 07:32:43 AM »
Good catch on Guam, guys!
Izad thank you for answering our questions :cmas17 Now my turn, did you see or touch any monkeys   :monk3: ?

LOL actually there were quite a few around the time the 2nd, 3rd and 4th team arrived (I guess it was still too early for the monkeys to come out when the 1st team arrived). I believe there was actually one or two monkeys at the cluebox when the 4th team was getting their clue. Not sure if they will edit that out in the show though.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #786 on: December 20, 2006, 03:58:20 PM »
Thanks izad  :cmas52!!

While surfing the web ( yes I'm bored )I found a litle more info on Ushuaia's spoilers...this blog entry along with some nice photo's of Ushuaia.
The Amazing Race at the end of the world!

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #787 on: December 20, 2006, 04:36:15 PM »
nice find there puddin :cmas51

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #788 on: December 20, 2006, 04:57:51 PM »
 :cmaslol working my way through South America. another fwiw: I don't know if this is posted anywhere or whatever but I read here( don't know if its true?) that the race started on small Miami Bay island and I'm having a hell of a time trying to track it.If true, it could be Bay harbor islands?

Offline dogparent

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #789 on: December 20, 2006, 10:34:24 PM »
puddin -

there are also a few little 'exclusive" enclave-y type islands very close by -- Fisher Island, Star Island, Palm and Hibiscus Islands - spendy spots where people like Madonna and NBA types have homes.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #790 on: December 21, 2006, 09:05:42 AM »
MWOODEN, I have a comment on your summary of the route of AR11. I believe that the purpose of going to Ushuaia, Argentina was to reach the bottom of South America, not to jump off to Antarctica to add one continent to the Amazing Race. If that is the case, the Episode 2 would be Quito to Sowewhere in South America, 3 would be Somewhere in South America to Ushuaia, and 4 would be Ushuaia to southern Africa. I also do not believe that the race necessarily stopped in South Africa, although it might have. Episode 5 could have been a continuous journey via Johannesburg to Maputo from Ushuaia. If so, there would also have been another Africa(probably) or Mideast(unlikely) pit stop on the way to Europe. I believe that the leg after Malaysia was to Hong Kong, as reported by me to the TelevisionWithoutPity Forum when two teams were sighted in Hong Kong.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 10:14:58 AM by apskip »

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #791 on: December 21, 2006, 10:13:25 AM »
MIAMI BEACH AREA ISLANDS

I have done some research on islands just west or south of Miami Beach. Fisher Island has been noted by dogparent.  There is also Normandy Island, North Bay Village, Dodge Island, and Virginia Key. There are also really small islands not identified on all the maps I could access. Key Biscayne does not count because it is not associated with Miami Beach. Bay Harbor Islands are associated with Bal Harbor on my map rather than Miami Beach.

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #792 on: December 21, 2006, 08:27:57 PM »
Yep, those are definite possibilities, apskip. The route spec is just that -- spec. The info in red is stuff that is either confirmed by photos or multiple sightings. Everything else is up in the air until we get some promos.

Offline dogparent

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #793 on: December 21, 2006, 10:24:13 PM »
It seems like every start line they run to cars and drive to an airport, so right around Bal Harbour / Key Biscayne, they have easy access to the highway bound for the airport. I was kind of hoping it'd be harder for them - maybe navigating through Calle Ocho or other mostly Spanish speaking neighbourhood in Miami.

Offline valor boreal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • OS Race Fan
« Reply #794 on: December 21, 2006, 10:54:53 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if the teams had to sign up for charter flights on arrival in South Africa to get to Maputo.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 07:26:50 AM by valor boreal »

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #795 on: December 22, 2006, 07:53:17 AM »
VALOR BOREAL, there would be little need for charter flights to Maputo. There is a nonstop flight(South Africa Airways 144) from Johannesburg to Maputo leaving at 155pm arriving at 300pm. There are also connecting flights (SAA 531 or 527/SAA 8240) through Durban with departures from Johannesburg at 600am or 7am and arrival at Maputo at 1125am.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #796 on: December 22, 2006, 07:07:38 PM »
It seems like every start line they run to cars and drive to an airport, so right around Bal Harbour / Key Biscayne, they have easy access to the highway bound for the airport. I was kind of hoping it'd be harder for them - maybe navigating through Calle Ocho or other mostly Spanish speaking neighbourhood in Miami.

:cmas51 Wouldn't that be a hoot, if Romber got lost on Calle Ocho once again :jumpy:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #797 on: December 22, 2006, 07:28:43 PM »
^
Puddin is thinking vil thoughts about you for that comment.

But I would like it if they were the last one to the airport didn't that happen in season 7.  A nice little bit of sementry.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #798 on: December 22, 2006, 08:36:17 PM »
^
Puddin is thinking vil thoughts about you for that comment.

:cmas10 I says never. Puddin, love of my life, would never think vil thoughts about me  :cmas17  Other thoughts, maybe, but never vil  :cmas12

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #799 on: December 22, 2006, 10:34:10 PM »
I can tell you that I'm already NOT looking forward to the episode where Rob & Amber get eliminated, i don't even know if I can watch, lol.  :mas25
and Welcome to the forum apskip :hithere:

:MC: :HH: :HNY: