Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 800735 times)

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*
« Reply #650 on: December 15, 2006, 03:36:40 PM »
Maybe All Stars will be like the first season without a fighting couple!!
I think Eric and Danielle are way to laid back to fight with each other. Maybe if they are on JVJ fight, i could also see Rob and Amber fighting if they fall behind, they admit in south Africa they werent even talking to one another on that leg.  My prediction is Rob and Amber do get yielded, and then just crumble making mistake after mistake after mistake.

I wonder how Jeremy/Dani feel not being on.  It would have been fun to see Eric/Danielle face off against Dani/Jeremy [i think].  The more i think of the final five the more i love it, i love me some Dustin and Kandice, i watched AR2 yesterday OD were so funny!, i loved the double dees [I still believe they would have slipped through to the final three had there been no yield]

However with these five teams, where is the drama, the excitment, i think they will all get along.  I deffinally see the blondes getting along with Oswlad and danny.  I think everyone will HATE Mirna, and then Mirna will be the villain.

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #651 on: December 15, 2006, 03:42:05 PM »
2 ALL-FEMALE TEAMS IN THE FINAL 3???!!!! :jumpy: This is just getting more awesome!!!!!!

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #652 on: December 15, 2006, 03:48:21 PM »
I wonder how Jeremy/Dani feel not being on. 

and how do we know that they are not? now that would be entertainment, them racing against each other. but my guess is that cbs couldn't allow that as they would work together too much?

I know for a fact someone on Sucks was contacting Dani, where she was tight lipped obout All Stars, but she wasnt on it if they were contacting threw email. Personally i liked Dani/JEremy ALOT better, but Danielle is good enough.  I want the Double Dees from New Yawk back!!

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Smile ! thanks you just made me money...lol
« Reply #653 on: December 15, 2006, 03:56:36 PM »
I could also be the rumor I heard
was correct! and if it is we dont know the lead team
I heard that IZAD's pics were correct BUT the teams werent
1 2 3 and 4 on a later plane
i heard those teams were 2 3 4
and  team 1 was a fast forward
or had an ealier flight due to a lead from a fast forward

Could be Romber and maybe David & Mary are doing the decoys? they have faces people would recognize.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #654 on: December 15, 2006, 03:59:12 PM »
Welcome tigress131 :hithere:
Babalu adds:
I asked Kathy if the "Allison" team was JVJ, and she didn't think it was. Her description of the teams makes me think it wasn't Kris/Jon, either (she said the woman was blonde and the guy was dark, but not tall like John Vito), so that's why I think it was Eric/Danielle. I'll post more after she comes over here and eyeballs the team photos.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #655 on: December 15, 2006, 04:04:56 PM »

Could be Romber and maybe David & Mary are doing the decoys? they have faces people would recognize.

Well I'm not getting my hopes up,lol .

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #656 on: December 15, 2006, 04:12:59 PM »
I looks like this flight is loser flight for teams 4 through 8.  I'm extremely disappointed to see Danny and Oswald on the loser flight.

this is why i asked before, since when are there separate sequesters?

I mean it does make total sense, that Danielle/Eric could have been eliminated in 5th, and OD went out forth, but we still dont know the mystery 5th team, who is now the myster final three team!

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #657 on: December 15, 2006, 04:22:39 PM »
do the math and figure what teams weren't on that plane
and that leaves a few great final team scenarios

doesn't anybody remember the final three spoilers from season 7
weren't we all surprised?

and there is some very strong teams still missing from the spoiler sightings
so far.
I just go by the old adage  don't believe it until you see it
and from what I understand there is only one sequester spot
its a money saving thing
separate flights separate resorts is a very expensive idea so I doubt
theres two.

Well I'm not getting my hopes up,lol .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #658 on: December 15, 2006, 04:32:49 PM »
well I hate to speculate before we know who the m/f team was spotted on the quam flight.
True that there could have been a 6th team with the time frame an all? and yeah I know spoilers aren't always as they seem. Take for instance jlaw...she/he thought? bama was on the same flight from CDG to JFK so you can't rule out anything.<< thats just one example, lol.
I always felt that Uchenna & Joyce was the one set of " winners" on Chips list and am glad they are out, *sacasm*

jackie

« Reply #659 on: December 15, 2006, 04:36:25 PM »
That Allison part could be Jon and Kris or something

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #660 on: December 15, 2006, 04:37:10 PM »
I always felt that Uchenna & Joyce was the one set of " winners" on Chips list and am glad they are out, *sacasm*

:yess: :yess:

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #661 on: December 15, 2006, 04:46:59 PM »
Babalu from Tarflies also posted on Twop that a previous season's racer has since PM'd her that on their season there were two flights of eliminated teams to the final city. 

Hi! That spoiler is from me (really my sister). I've since learned that it's Danielle, not Dani. (I knew which one was with Eric in terms of what she looks like; I just got mixed up about which was called Dani.) I think my sister is getting some sleep right now, but she's planning to come over later on, so I hope I'll have more info then.

One of the previous season's racers has since PM'd me and said that on their season, there were two flights of eliminated teams from sequesterville to the final city, so she agreed that this is almost certainly one of them.
Full Edit
Quick Edit

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #662 on: December 15, 2006, 04:59:24 PM »
lol, Babalu is a good sibling! If it were my sister I'd be banging her door down.

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #663 on: December 15, 2006, 05:05:50 PM »
lol, Babalu is a good sibling! If it were my sister I'd be banging her door down.

I know.  If she were my sister, I would make her spill everything before there would be any sleeping. 

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #664 on: December 15, 2006, 05:24:13 PM »

I'm on my way there now.. :knuckles:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #665 on: December 15, 2006, 05:37:43 PM »
Babalu from Tarflies also posted on Twop that a previous season's racer has since PM'd her that on their season there were two flights of eliminated teams to the final city. 

Hi! That spoiler is from me (really my sister). I've since learned that it's Danielle, not Dani. (I knew which one was with Eric in terms of what she looks like; I just got mixed up about which was called Dani.) I think my sister is getting some sleep right now, but she's planning to come over later on, so I hope I'll have more info then.

One of the previous season's racers has since PM'd me and said that on their season, there were two flights of eliminated teams from sequesterville to the final city, so she agreed that this is almost certainly one of them.
Full Edit
Quick Edit

I can confirm that ;)  They split up the losers onto two differerent flights they all wouldn't be traveling together. I looks like end city is Hawaii for sure.   

and to Big Papi :wine:

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #666 on: December 15, 2006, 05:47:48 PM »
I'll drink to that  :jam:    FrostieJ would be a good source for how they worked sequesterville in her race. IIRC she did not meet all of the eliminated teams.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #667 on: December 15, 2006, 07:04:55 PM »
 ??? My tally is 26 days so far; unless racers are sequestered stateside for a while, it looks like a short season.

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #668 on: December 15, 2006, 07:07:56 PM »
I just want to put this out there.  I thought 4th place never goes to Sequester, maybe UJ were not the 5th team, Oswald and Danny get eliminated in 5th place, the "Alison" girls is Kris and Jon, but there are still 4 teams racing, the three we know and that still mystery team.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #669 on: December 15, 2006, 07:56:34 PM »
Damn I wish we had a photograph.  I mean I really wish we had photos.

But I hope Eric & Danielle are still in (my way of protesting Eric & Jeremy not being a team, or any of the strong alpha male teams).

So unless depending on who the 5th team was , it could be Uchenna & Joyce (but it might not have been).  If it wasn't Uchenna & Joyce then most likely it is in fact Eric & Danielle.

If Uchenna & Joyce were the fifth team and there was in fact another team (as some believe) then it wouldn't add up.  Because it very unlikley that 3 teams would be eliminated in a 4 day period.

But I will tell you what, and I am certain it is the case.  But if it was it would be brilliant.

We always hear about decoys (typically the 4th team).  But can you imagine if the producers set whoever the final three are on a plane back to the US with the other teams.

Normally the teams are held as a final group until all have cleared customs into the US (this and the first leg are typically the only places this ocurs).  Again I don't think the producers would do this or even think about it.  But it would be a brillant way of confincing us about the wrong final three.

One that wouldn't require any extra money spent.

But I still want Eric & Danielle in the final 3.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 08:09:07 PM by mswood »

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #670 on: December 15, 2006, 08:08:11 PM »
 But can you imagine if the producers set whoever the final three are on a plane back to the US with the other teams.

Normally the teams are held as a final group until all have cleared customs into the US (this and the first leg are typically the only places this ocurs).  Again I don't think the producers would o this or even think about it.  But it would be a brillant way of confincing us about the wrong final three.

One that wouldn't require any extra money spent.

But I still want Eric & Danielle in the final 3.

Spoken words of wisdom from mswood
I cant picture them bunching up still competing teams with
eliminated teams and in the spoiler post she clearly stated everyone was
relaxed and not in a hurry
Damn i wish I still lived in Oahu  :groan:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 08:15:13 PM by godsmack »

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #671 on: December 15, 2006, 09:02:30 PM »
It would be a seriously smart way to confuse people keeping track of hte race.

And again with Customs being an equilizer and if all three final teams were on board then they wouldn't have any extra fears about the plane being late. 

But again, I seriously doubt that producers would think like that.  I would laugh my ass off if they did though.

Real possabilities.
1.  Charla & Mirna & Dustin & Kandice and an unknown 3rd team (most likely a 5th team in Maylasia an it not being Uchenna & Joyce). 
2.  Charla & Mirna and Dustin & Kandice and Eric & Danielle (which is what I personally am hoping for) and the persons just got the couple mixed up.  Fits best with both spoilers groups.
3.  Uchenna & Joyce, Danny & Oswald & Eric & Danille (and are sharing the same flight as most of the sequestered while Dustin & Kandice and Charla & MIrna travel a decoy flight or a flight with the other sequesterd).  Brilliant but very unlikely.
4.  The spoiler concerning the flight is bogus.  Actually I would say this is at least more possible then #3.  Nothing agains't the poster who posted this or the person who says they saw this.  But we have no verification and thus makes it possible that it isn't real.

Now Godsmack believes that either Joyce & Uchenna weren't the 5th team (which works in scenerios 1 & 2.  Or that they actually had 6 teams racing in the Maylasia leg.  Unforunately that doesn't fit with any appropriate time line that allows 3 teams to be eliminated in less then 5 days.

Common Puddin scenerio 2 or 3.  For me how about , you.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #672 on: December 15, 2006, 09:06:29 PM »
On Sucks htey have said the race can be 27 days.

And if the sequestered teams had to travel, get cleaned up and practise being nice to people they hate.  They could certainly be there a day earlier.

Now would they ever take the sequestered teams say through Hawaii to the West Coast, and have the real racers be going say from Alaska or Canada to the West Coast.

And could Hawai just be say an overnight stop for a letter connection to a different location in the main 48 states.

Thus given the race a couple more days to run?

All questions that are going to drive me crazy for lets see 5 friggin months......

How they hell do you guys manage?

I couldn't sleep the day of the maylasia spoilers, is that crazy or what?

jackie

« Reply #673 on: December 15, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »
I just want to put this out there.  I thought 4th place never goes to Sequester, maybe UJ were not the 5th team, Oswald and Danny get eliminated in 5th place, the "Alison" girls is Kris and Jon, but there are still 4 teams racing, the three we know and that still mystery team.

How do you know that it's Kris and Jon?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #674 on: December 15, 2006, 09:26:55 PM »
yippee! more from Babalu & sister:

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:24 pm

My sister just got up and called me again. I'm going over to her house for dinner, and we will look at the CBS website, but I thought I'd post a few more details now.

We now do NOT think that Eric/Danielle were on the plane - which could very well mean that the F3 = Eric/Danielle, Dustin/Kandice, and Mirna/Charla.

The flight originated in Guam (and that's where the racers/production staff got on), but it went to HNL via Nagoya, Japan (where my sister got on). The other flight attendants told her there were some Amazing Race people on board, and she immediately said, "They're going to smell really bad!" But they didn't.

Other indications that these were eliminees:

- my sister comped drinks to the people on her side of the plane, but she noticed that some of the racers on the other side were paying for drinks, which she thought they wouldn't have done if money was tight

- nobody was asking any questions about transportation, where anything in Hawai'i is, etc. They all seemed really calm and relaxed. Kathy said that Uchenna asked her how long the delay would be, but it was only to find out if he had enough time to buy the Guidos a bottle of vodka at Duty Free.

Kath asked Danny if Rob/Amber and some of the other racers were another plane, and he said something like, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's another plane."

We think that "Allison" and her husband may be production people. Kathy thought they were racers because there were two of them, but my current guess is they're not.

Kat did say that "Ryan" and "Peter" looked really familiar, but I still can't figure out who they might be.

We also don't think that Drew and Kevin were on the plane, after all.

There were a couple of people up front (in 1st class), and Kathy didn't see them, so it could have been any of the teams or production people.

Kat told all the racers what a big fan her sister (me) is and that I'd just gotten back from NY, so now I'm probably on everybody's **** list.