Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 804741 times)

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Smile ! thanks you just made me money...lol
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*
« Reply #575 on: December 11, 2006, 01:04:04 PM »
Just curious Godsmack why are you convinced that their is a 6 team?  Is it becasue you want another team in the mix, or just a gut feeling.
Just something I heard From a Friend while in LA.so call it what you will
I was under the impression there was more legs and more teams at this point of the race
But im probably wrong :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #576 on: December 11, 2006, 01:55:31 PM »
just sticking this here for now so I don't have to go through that thread again  :knuckles:
(12/4)
izad
Have they actually started racing? I know someone who supposedly was contacted to 'help with the production team', that they will be in Malaysia this weekend. Should I start camping out at the airport? 
I'm still a little iffy about this info though.. Does anyone know when/if the race has actually started? it wouldn't make sense for them to start flying into Malaysia if it's still early in the show, would it? 
More info from my intel.. they will be in Malaysia from the 9th to 12th December. I'm trying to find out where exactly the roadblocks/detours will be so I can have more than one chance of getting their pictures.

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #577 on: December 11, 2006, 02:09:47 PM »
It makes sense that the forth team is Eric and Danielle is it just me but that girl looks nothing like Danielle, at first i thought it was Monica.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #578 on: December 11, 2006, 03:17:51 PM »
mwooden

Based on previous seasons most are down to 5 teams by leg 8 ( 2 of them are leg 9).  So I think your is a good guess.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #579 on: December 11, 2006, 04:04:30 PM »
Were lucky to have mwooden with us  :cmas17, also izad confirmed in his post that the girl with Eric is Danille so I don't think that needs to be questioned. The big question is who is the 5th team?

and x-kicks!! blow the dust off that camara!!

No need to start a new thread right?
I'm updating all the sightings/ info page 1 of this thread, remember its " in the works" and will add edit when we get more info etc.

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #580 on: December 11, 2006, 05:15:38 PM »
BQ's

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: yay for the best all female team evah!!!!!!! :cmas9
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I totally agree w/ you!!! :yess:

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #581 on: December 11, 2006, 09:30:49 PM »
Have I missed something?  When did we have a confirmed sighting in Warsaw, Poland?

Big gap between Quito and Ushuaia, Argentina could actually mean that the teams did indeed travel to their seventh continent.  Or it could mean a stop in Bogota, Columbia on the way to Ushuaia.

Trip to Johannesburg, South Africa could just be a route marker on the way to some location in Africa that TAR has not gone to before (since they have  been to South Africa and Botswana).  Could be stops in Sierra Leone, Ghana, or Liberia. Or perhaps Zimbabwe. 

All Stars seems to be headed to places TAR has not been before.  This could mean perhaps stops in Ireland, Slovakia, Romania (search for Dracula's Castle - Bran Castle in Sinaia - Bulgaria besides  Poland; then on to Nepal or Tibet; we then get a sighting in Malaysia. 

Then could go on to Tasmania and through the Pacific to such places as Tahiti, Fiji, Guam or Samoa.

Could continue on through the Caribbean and end up in Miami.

Let's alert people in Miami to watch for teams during the week of Dec. 18.  Believe that TAR and TPTB would want to be home by Christmas. And typical 30 - 31 day shoot would bring an end on Dec. 20 or 21.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:39:03 PM by gingerman28 »

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #582 on: December 11, 2006, 09:43:05 PM »
Poland is like South Africa an overheard mention of where teams were headed (South Africa) or where teams ahd been (Poland).

But in both cases those could just be conection hubs to other places,  We don't have any idea if actual legs of the race happened in those two countries.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #583 on: December 11, 2006, 09:47:55 PM »
If TARAS is going to new places on the most part, Warsaw or Krakow Poland would be good choices. Lots of interesting sites and things to do in both places.

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #584 on: December 11, 2006, 09:54:27 PM »
So many great places the race has yet to visit, they need to go to Ireland, they should go back to Spain [10 Season to finally go there and they only did 1/2 a leg], they need to go to Fiji, Papua New Guinna[sp] would be nice i think, Mali, Nigeria, Sierra Lion, Algeria maybe for African Countires.  there is a picture of Algeria in my spanish class, and it looked nice, once i heard where it was thought i was like oh maybe not.   Maybe even Isreal, Nepal or Tibet would also be nice.   I also think for the first part of the final leg, they should go to Cabo, Acopulco [Both Mexico], Guam, or Bahamas, dont know if they can go to Cuba [if they could they should].  I thought another reality show did go to Cuba i forget though, for some reason i think Road Rules did but i might be wrong.

Offline GnarlyMarly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #585 on: December 11, 2006, 10:07:41 PM »
Many of the places you listed they can't go too...Papua New Guinea, Israel, Mali, Nigeria, and Sierra Leone are too dangerous and now recently Fiji also with the military coup.

Also I guess your Canadian because Americans aren't allowed to go into Cuba and vice versa, because of the whole communism/dictatorship they haven't been able to go to Cuba since the 1960's.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #586 on: December 11, 2006, 10:10:53 PM »
Many of the places you listed they can't go too...Papua New Guinea, Israel, Mali, Nigeria, and Sierra Leone are too dangerous and now recently Fiji also with the military coup.

Also I guess your Canadian because Americans aren't allowed to go into Cuba and vice versa, because of the whole communism/dictatorship they haven't been able to go to Cuba since the 1960's.

they could goto israel if they set it up correctly fwiw. i lived there for 2 years and some1 in the govermemt who i am very friendly with and spent time with them at there house who watches the show said a quick in and out or overnight with security is possible if they made the effort. if they can goto kuwait, egypt, and dangourus place they sure can goto israel

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #587 on: December 12, 2006, 07:03:24 AM »
Gman, the Poland info came from Izad at Sucks -- he "confirmed" that teams arrived in Kuala Lumpur from Poland -- so that's more in the "best information we have at this point" category rather than a definite stop.  :nods

ETA: Same with South Africa...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 07:06:35 AM by mwooden »

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #588 on: December 12, 2006, 09:08:51 AM »
from twop titfwiw

apskip
Channel Surfer

Today @ 9:35 am Post #5630
HONG KONG NEXT SIGHTING
I have received information that Oswald and Danny and Dustin and Kandice have been spotted in Hong Kong. There was no mention of any other teams.

eta the  link
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 11:03:46 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #589 on: December 12, 2006, 10:03:18 AM »
I bet Neobie is hot on their tails!!

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #590 on: December 12, 2006, 10:30:27 AM »
Courtesy from Leew261 from Tarflies: - Confirmation That Mary and David are on All Stars.

http://www.news-expressky.com/articles/2006/12/12/news/02stone.txt

Yesterday, David Conley's stepmother, Mattie Conley, said the couple left Nov. 15 to film the all-star edition. However, she said that no one in the Conley family knows where David and Mary are or how they are fairing in the latest competition.

Mattie Conley said that the couple are only allowed to contact the person with whom their three children are staying while they are away. She said that although the kids stayed with her and their grandfather during David and Mary's original stint on the Amazing Race, they are now staying with Mary's sister while they are filming the all-star edition. When they call to check on the children, Mattie Conley said David and Mary are only allowed to say that they are doing well. They cannot disclose their location nor can they say whether or not they are still competing in the race.

Mattie Conley said David and Mary are expected to be back home before Christmas.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #591 on: December 12, 2006, 10:31:56 AM »
Ottopart you beat me to it! lol thanks ottopart :yaya:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #592 on: December 12, 2006, 10:36:51 AM »
When they call to check on the children,
Sprint  :cmas11 ? since when do the racers get to phone home? Nov 15th ..wasn't that the initial start date with some delay? or were the teams merely sequestered for 5 days just as the TAR9 teams confirmed...? we know the race started on the 20th? Anyway good article..I can't believe that they gave out so much info.

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #593 on: December 12, 2006, 10:54:09 AM »
I can't believe that they gave out so much info.

I wonder if the stepmother is going to be in trouble for revealing this? 

puddin - I think the teams (from what previous racers have stated) are sequestered several days before the start of the race for instructions, videos, pictures, etc.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #594 on: December 12, 2006, 11:02:24 AM »
Right Ottopart...I'm 100% positive the family's have to sign a contract of sorts. Oh well not my problem. TPTB might as well just go ahead and release the cast..too bad for the average viewer that were teased as to who might be on and the end of Tar10 preview i.e. the Hippies, the Clowns etc..

Offline frog786

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #595 on: December 12, 2006, 11:08:57 AM »
Hey guys- I just thought of something that has been bugging me that just doesn't make sense. Last week I saw Phil on Rachel Ray's talk show. The show wasn't pretaped- how was Phil in the US between December 4-8th if he's supposed to be the host of allstars?

Offline frog786

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #596 on: December 12, 2006, 11:14:38 AM »
Here is the link to the show that Phil was on... it Aired December 7th- but it wasn't taped. I really really don't get how he could be there on the 7th and be doing AllStars

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/?q=shows/december-07-2006

I know that David and Mary were on the View as well- does anyone know the date on that one?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 11:21:18 AM by frog786 »

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #597 on: December 12, 2006, 11:26:14 AM »
frog it was a taped segement

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #598 on: December 12, 2006, 11:29:35 AM »
more from twop
apskip
Channel Surfer

Today @ 1:16 pm Post #5635
DUSTYGIRL, My source is confidential, but got it from someone in Hong Kong who actually saw them there. Regretfully, I have no other details and do not know the others teams there.

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #599 on: December 12, 2006, 01:26:18 PM »
from twop titfwiw

apskip
Channel Surfer

Today @ 9:35 am Post #5630
HONG KONG NEXT SIGHTING
I have received information that Oswald and Danny and Dustin and Kandice have been spotted in Hong Kong. There was no mention of any other teams.

eta the  link

Isn't Hong Kong where Danny & Oswald jumped ahead of everyone by having the hotel travel agent get them flights to Oz ...then in their spare time they went shopping.   :cmas9