Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 800652 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ?
« Reply #300 on: November 21, 2006, 04:54:53 PM »
My significant other USED to work for AA - he could look up stuff if he had a name, beginning departure city and ending flight city.... 

GODSMACK - QUIT ruining my ROMBER HATE (  :'(  :snicker:  B:)  :groan:  (:;)  - please!!  I KNOW you love them...and I didn't reply to your message ...just stated my own feelings.

Rob Mariono MIA- UIO
Colin Guinn MIA-UIO

try that

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #301 on: November 21, 2006, 05:00:24 PM »

My significant other USED to work for AA - he could look up stuff if he had a name, beginning departure city and ending flight city.... 

Rob Mariono MIA- UIO
Colin Guinn MIA-UIO

try that
[/quote]

The problem is....he USED to work there - he doesn't have access now  (:;)  (:;)  :groan: Oh I wish!! I just wish he stayed in contact with someone there so they could look it up for him....

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #302 on: November 21, 2006, 05:07:16 PM »
I'm thinking it isn't so easy since 9/11...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #303 on: November 21, 2006, 05:11:53 PM »
trust me it can be done if its done correctly

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Smile ! thanks you just made me money...lol
« Reply #304 on: November 21, 2006, 05:32:53 PM »
you have a right to show your hate
and I have a right to support  my favorite team :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :jumpy: :yess:

GODSMACK - QUIT ruining my ROMBER HATE (  :'(  :snicker:  B:)  :groan:  (:;)  - please!!  I KNOW you love them...and I didn't reply to your message ...just stated my own feelings.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #305 on: November 22, 2006, 09:16:54 AM »
from variety tifwiw

Faves to rerun 'Race'
CBS to air 'All-Stars' skein in 2007
By JOSEF ADALIAN
Rob and Amber are expected to be among contestants on “The Amazing Race: All-Stars.”

CBS is giving "The Amazing Race" the all-star treatment.
Net Tuesday confirmed the upcoming 11th edition of the Emmy-winning reality skein, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Bertram van Munster, will feature cast members from previous cycles of the show. Production on "The Amazing Race: All-Stars" began last week in Miami and will premiere in first-quarter 2007.

"Race" becomes the third CBS unscripted skein to go all-star. "Survivor" began the trend a few years ago, while "Big Brother" followed suit last summer.

A CBS spokesman confirmed the all-star nature of the next "Race" but declined comment on which past cast members will return.

However, insiders said Rob and Amber -- who appeared on "Race" after appearing on two editions of "Survivor" -- will be given another shot at the top prize. Duo have wrapped lensing on their upcoming Fox Reality Channel skein, "Rob and Amber: Against the Odds," which debuts in January.

They are expected to square off against Joyce and Uchenna, their two chief opponents in season seven of "Race." Latter team narrowly won that edition.

Also lacing up again: David and Mary, the plain-spoken coalminer and his wife from Kentucky.

Not expected on the "All-Star" race: Jonathan and Victoria, the feuding couple whose antics landed them on a Dr. Phil primetime special. Chip and Kim, two of the most popular former "Race" cast members, won't appear either.

Most editions of the "Race" are expected to be represented on the all-star edition, save for the much-panned family edition.

Bruckheimer, van Munster, Jonathan Littman and Hayma Screech Washington are exec producers of "Race." Skein is produced by Bruckheimer TV and Earthview, in association with Touchstone TV and Amazing Race Prods.

there better be more than 12 teams thats all i have to say IF david and mary are in
ETA: I would like to know where this guy got the info on david and mary
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 09:23:27 AM by Kogs »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #306 on: November 22, 2006, 09:26:17 AM »
Who is Net Tuesday? I don't like to doubt Variety but this seems pretty unconfirmed to me...except by the un-named CBS spokesman, of course. Oh, and "Insiders"--maybe that's us! :lol:

Looks like they got the start of the race right, but the teams?? Have to doubt at least 1/3 of that...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #307 on: November 22, 2006, 10:30:51 AM »
I hope Dustin and Kandice are on the race.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #308 on: November 22, 2006, 10:39:02 AM »
just had another thought, they prob announced this now because dustin and kandice wont be around for interviews next week  :lol: so they prob are on the race

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #309 on: November 22, 2006, 11:08:01 AM »
David and Mary???????????
oh come on! thats cruel to them
one of the weakest follow along teams in race
History up against some of the best ever to
run the race. :lol3:
don't get me wrong I loved them as pure people
but they are most likely going to be embarrassed
and out right away

from variety tifwiw

Faves to rerun 'Race'
CBS to air 'All-Stars' skein in 2007
By JOSEF ADALIAN
Rob and Amber are expected to be among contestants on “The Amazing Race: All-Stars.”

CBS is giving "The Amazing Race" the all-star treatment.
Net Tuesday confirmed the upcoming 11th edition of the Emmy-winning reality skein, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Bertram van Munster, will feature cast members from previous cycles of the show. Production on "The Amazing Race: All-Stars" began last week in Miami and will premiere in first-quarter 2007.

"Race" becomes the third CBS unscripted skein to go all-star. "Survivor" began the trend a few years ago, while "Big Brother" followed suit last summer.

A CBS spokesman confirmed the all-star nature of the next "Race" but declined comment on which past cast members will return.

However, insiders said Rob and Amber -- who appeared on "Race" after appearing on two editions of "Survivor" -- will be given another shot at the top prize. Duo have wrapped lensing on their upcoming Fox Reality Channel skein, "Rob and Amber: Against the Odds," which debuts in January.

They are expected to square off against Joyce and Uchenna, their two chief opponents in season seven of "Race." Latter team narrowly won that edition.

Also lacing up again: David and Mary, the plain-spoken coalminer and his wife from Kentucky.

Not expected on the "All-Star" race: Jonathan and Victoria, the feuding couple whose antics landed them on a Dr. Phil primetime special. Chip and Kim, two of the most popular former "Race" cast members, won't appear either.

Most editions of the "Race" are expected to be represented on the all-star edition, save for the much-panned family edition.

Bruckheimer, van Munster, Jonathan Littman and Hayma Screech Washington are exec producers of "Race." Skein is produced by Bruckheimer TV and Earthview, in association with Touchstone TV and Amazing Race Prods.

there better be more than 12 teams thats all i have to say IF david and mary are in
ETA: I would like to know where this guy got the info on david and mary

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #310 on: November 22, 2006, 03:57:46 PM »
from eonline, again i want to where these david and mary rumors are coming from, they are bad racers

Romber's Amazing Return
by Gina Serpe
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:50:27 PM PST
RECOMMENDED (0)
0.0COMMENTS (0)TEXT SIZE  + A | -A
It definitely worked for Survivor. It sort of worked for Big Brother. Now, The Amazing Race is getting in on the all-star act.

CBS has confirmed that the 11th edition of the round the world reality show will bring back some—though not all—of the series' biggest names, for The Amazing Race: All-Stars. And the excluded teams have had no qualms in expressing their outrage.

Perennial reality show also-ran Rob Mariano and former Survivor champ Amber Brkich have been tapped to return for yet another shot at unscripted glory, as has Amazing duo David and Mary Conley, aka Team Kentucky from the most recent edition of the Emmy-winning series.

Strongly rumored to be joining the foursome are season five faves, couple Colin Guinn and Christie Woods (that season's runners-up) and cousins Mirna Hindoyan and Charla Faddoul.

Generating far more reaction, however, is who has not been chosen to compete.

The perpetually bickering season six couple Jonathan Baker and Victoria Fuller, who landed their own Dr. Phil prime-time special such was the interest in their relationship, will not return, nor will season nine winners BJ Averell and Tyler MacNiven, or season five winners, married couple Chip and Kim McAllister, arguably one of the most popular teams from the series' 10 seasons.

At least to hear them tell it.

A video post to their joint MySpace blog last month, which was removed after less than a day, lashed out at Amazing Race producers for excluding them from the all-star installment.

"I don't want to sugarcoat this or anything, there is definitely going to be an Amazing Race: All-Stars, they will be starting within the next few days and Kim and I never got a phone call from anyone, not from [the executive producers], not from CBS, not from anyone," Chip said.

"We have run the gamut of emotions. I hate to be one of these kind of people that thinks he's entitled to be an All-Star—I may not actually, Kim and I may not be All-Stars material—but to be completely forgotten by CBS and the CBS decision makers...it really doesn't feel good. We could have been contacted."

While he may have got the sentiment right, his timeline was slightly off.

According to Variety, Amazing Race: All-Stars began filming just last week in Miami. But Chip and Kim weren't the only non-invitees to express their disappointment.

Season nine winners BJ and Tyler, who incidentally sent fan forums into a frenzy this spring when homoerotic photos of them with fellow Racers Jeremy Ryan and Eric Sanchez were leaked online, sounded off on their exclusion via CBS.com's Former Racers Blog, where the duo were meant to be offering commentary on the show's 10th season.

"What would be ironic is if someone were putting together an all-star version of the race and contacted teams like [season seven teams] Lynn & Alex and Brian & Greg, but did not contact us, the most popular and amazing team of all time, about it," Tyler wrote in a post last month.

"Trust me, if they were doing that, they would contact us," BJ added. "We were the most well-liked team ever to compete on the Race...I'm sure they wouldn't just pick a gimmicky team like Rob & Amber, or a 'competitive' team like Colin & Christie, and turn their backs on friendly winning teams like us and Chip & Kim, leaving us to find out about it from some gossip site."Right.

While no other competitors have yet been confirmed, most seasons are expected to be represented with the exception of the eighth, widely panned family edition.

The all-star race, to be once again hosted by Phil Keoghan, is expected to kick off early next year, ensuring "gimmicky" couple Rob and Amber will be unavoidable in reality TV land. The twosome will appear in their own Newlywed-type show, dubbed Rob and Amber: Against the Odds, on the Fox Reality Channel in January.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #311 on: November 22, 2006, 06:02:39 PM »
I saw the E article , sounds like they copied Variety.

btw:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #312 on: November 22, 2006, 06:11:47 PM »
i sent you the pic,  :lol:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #313 on: November 22, 2006, 10:30:20 PM »
Romber back ???

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #314 on: November 22, 2006, 10:40:16 PM »
Romber back ???

rob thats a very cute picture of kermie.  :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: November 22, 2006, 11:59:11 PM »
No mention in the weekly log, but that's not necessarily significant; the mayor's office has done favors for WRP before (or maybe the people updating the website are having a bad week  ;D). Someone who lives in the area (or has phone skills) can take a run at the film office; the last time I called them I got a frosty reception. As far as RT goes, the Florida and California corporations with that name are either kaput or unrelated; there's an RT Delaware corporation, but it's hard to get any useful info on Delaware corps.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #316 on: November 23, 2006, 09:58:31 AM »
Is Chip (TAR4) pulling our leg? Doesn't sound like he is though... Does he even joke? ???

I had 7 of the teams on the race on my original list.

I will list more than 12 teams so to give you all some food for thought:

Tar 1: Brennan and Rob
Tar 1: Joe and Bill
Tar 2: Shola and Doyin
Tar 2: Blake and Page
Tar 3: Flo and Zach
Tar 3: Derek and Drew
Tar 4: John and Al
Tar 4: Tian and Jeree
Tar 4: Millie and Chuck
Tar 4: John and Kelly
Tar 5: Chip and Kim
Tar 5: Colin and Christie
Tar 5: Charla and Mirna
Tar 6: Lori and Bolo
Tar 6: Freddy and Kendra
Tar 7: Unchenna and Joyce
Tar 7: Lynn and Alex
Tar 7: Rob and Amber
Tar 8: Family Edition (none)
Tar 9: BJ and Tyler
Tar 9: Eric and Jeremy
Tar 10: Dustin and Kandice (they will be tired) and finally..
Tar 10: Justin and Tyler

(Sic all the spelling errors)
(Sighted at Miami)
(Spoilers with varying degrees of credibility)
(Most probably not on the race)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 10:16:02 AM by Neobie »

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #317 on: November 23, 2006, 12:35:53 PM »
If Dustin and Kandice are on the race, they will be the only all-female team there. Also I can't wait to see Rob and Amber vs. Dustin and Kandice and Tyler and James vs. Eric and Jeremy! It will be awesome to watch those 4 teams competing against each other. :meow:

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #318 on: November 23, 2006, 12:39:48 PM »
Also, the total number of teams on that list is 19, not including the striked out ones, so not all teams on that list are racing.

Offline amazingfan92

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #319 on: November 23, 2006, 03:52:31 PM »
I am new here, and I was wondering if someone could post all the teams that could or are on TAR11?

Offline valor boreal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • OS Race Fan
« Reply #320 on: November 23, 2006, 10:35:58 PM »
If Dustin and Kandice are on the race, they will be the only all-female team there.
I'm out of the loop here. Did one of Charla and Mirna get a sex change?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #321 on: November 23, 2006, 10:40:12 PM »
If Dustin and Kandice are on the race, they will be the only all-female team there.

i kinda figured mirna was man. i'm sure marshal and lance felt the same way  :nods :lol: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #322 on: November 24, 2006, 09:06:19 AM »
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

i kinda figured mirna was man. i'm sure marshal and lance felt the same way  :nods :lol: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #323 on: November 24, 2006, 09:16:07 AM »
Quote from: chocoholic90196 on Yesterday at 01:35:53 PM

And don't forget Tian and Jeree are possibles too.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #324 on: November 24, 2006, 10:28:39 AM »
I meant from seasons 6-10, as they are the seasons I watched and the only teams I knew. I didn't really look through the other seasons. I forgot to mention that on my other post.