Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 799241 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ?
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2006, 11:43:09 AM »
The Amazing Race detectives here are super!  :hero: That's how. LOL
I'm glad they are doing it though, because I love to watch TAR without having it spoiled.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2006, 11:57:58 AM »
PS - Welcome to the board banredbeans!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2006, 03:05:05 PM »
Welcome banredbeans!  :waves:

We have some great detectives on the board.  :jam:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Re: The Amazing Race 10 Team Spoilers & Speculation
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 12:47:03 AM »
Dibs on Stacy!
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race 10 Team Spoilers & Speculation
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 01:04:00 AM »
Unless they've changed the rules, Trish Stratus is Canadian.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:37 AM »
I moved the Stacy/ Trish stuff here for now .

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2006, 08:20:51 AM »
If you rewatch Izabellas beach video one of the blonde girls is too chunky to be one of those pinups.

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2006, 11:42:21 AM »
Neither of those girls is tall enough to be Stacey either. She was on Dancing with the Stars -- she's like 7'4" or something.

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Smile ! thanks you just made me money...lol
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2006, 05:04:17 PM »
hi all Newbie here.
Im a press photgrapher and travel all the time
and im a TAR addict since season 3.
 i had to register and ask a question
that has been bothering me
Why does everyone hate rob and amber????
they were one of the most entertaining teams
in tar history their season drew tars best ratings ever and an emmy
hell they boosted the ratings so well cbs ran with it and
did the wedding thing. plus im sorry they got hosed
as a frequent traveler  I can tell you for a fact . it cost's
more money to idle that jet back ten feet to the
jetway and extend it back out re open the door
to get the 300.00 worth of money from two more tickets. (:;)
plane and simple cbs had a hand in that and a few $$$

but honestly why wouldnt anyone want smart ass rob
grinding on everyones nerves. it made it funner to watch
everyone else get frustrated and gun for him

Bring back rob and amber

and hey doesnt this guy look strangely like

I have one thing to say and I know you all don't want to hear it ...*clears throat*

ROMBER-OWNED !!  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2006, 05:45:54 PM »
I don't know what people's gripe was with Romber and I still don't know the answer to that either godsmack ..when I ask I only hear " they make me sick " or " they want to barf "  :duno: .
Well you know how I feel about them  :hrt: so i won't get into that ..anyway that dude in the team #3 picture is to heavy and short to be Brian or Gregg plus we think hes most likely a camara man .

:yaya:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2006, 02:13:02 PM »
BB7 feeds today , just thought this was interesting seeing as Erika does some CBS casting , Survivor , Amazing Race etc ..
They are talking about BJ & Tyler TAR9 & Eric & Jeremy ..Marvin met Eric recently . Dani says the Hippies were awesome . Mike asks if they will do an All-Star version of TAR , Erika shrugs like i don't know and Dani says they should do an All-Star version . Erika says " I know nothing ".
ETA: . Marcelles says he knows something but can't say because his contract with CBS. ( then the feeds go to flames )
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 03:05:42 PM by puddin »

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2006, 02:21:19 PM »
i know this is alittle ot but im happy erika is in the bb house right now NOT working on casting for tar11. and just remeber cbs has the superbowl, so tar all stars maybe a reality weather you like it or not.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Producers say there’s a 50/50 chance of all-star Amazing Race season
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2006, 08:11:03 AM »
from realityblurred.com

The producers of The Amazing Race talked to critics Saturday and said that there’s a 50/50 chance of an all-star race.

“We talk about it all the time. We make up little fantasy lists in our head,” executive producer Jonathan Littman said.

He also talked about changes for The Amazing Race 10. “This race started harder. We sent them head first into the toughest possible areas. It really threw them for a loop,” Littman said.

And executive producer Bertram Van Munster confirmed many of the previously reported locations, saying the show visited some “hard-core communist countries” such as China, Mongolia, and North Vietnam.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We need to make our dream all star list.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2006, 09:21:11 AM »
Godsmack add me to the Romber love  :hrt:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2006, 10:14:59 AM »
 :waves: Tammy

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2006, 10:54:29 AM »
Hi Puddin Did you her Rob and Amber are getting their own show on Fox?  Sorry if it is already posted.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2006, 11:41:09 AM »
I just read about it Tammy  :-*, thanks for the heads up  :hearts:  :hearts:

http://comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=15463

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2006, 09:30:50 AM »
 )-**
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Bashful

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2006, 02:52:23 PM »
As Reichen stated he will be in TAR All Stars, this isn't too off-topic.

I just read online that Lance Bass came out as being Gay...and he's with....Reichen!

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2006, 09:59:48 PM »
they confirmed that tonite

As Reichen stated he will be in TAR All Stars, this isn't too off-topic.

I just read online that Lance Bass came out as being Gay...and he's with....Reichen!

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2006, 10:01:47 PM »
Godsmack add me to the Romber love  :hrt:
:lol: ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2006, 09:58:44 PM »
August 25, 2006
Is Dr. Will From Big Brother Going To Be On The Amazing Race?
Rumors have been circulating that an All Stars edition of the Amazing Race is in the works.  With the cast of Amazing Race 10 already announced, the earliest such an edition could become a reality would be Amazing Race 11.  However, information revealed on the Big Brother live feeds hints that Amazing Race All Stars might have an unusual twist.
Dr. Will Kirby has suggested on the live feeds that part of his deal in coming back to do Big Brother All Stars was that he would possible be given the opportunity to do the Amazing Race.  In the past, there have also been rumors that Kaysar Ridha was considering doing the Amazing Race.  Could Amazing Race All Stars actually be a combination of teams not only from previous season of Amazing Race but also from previous seasons of other CBS reality shows like Big Brother and Survivor?

If Dr. Will Kirby were to go on the Amazing Race, then should his partner be Mike Boogie or Janelle Pierzina?  If there are multiple teams from Big Brother on Amazing Race, then what should the pairings be? How about Danielle & James, Kaysar & Janelle, and Will & Boogie?  Which former contestants from Survivor should be paired on Amazing Race?  Which former Amazing Racers should return?  Please post who from Big Brother, Survivor, and previous seasons of Amazing Race that you would like to see on an Amazing Race Reality All Stars

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2006/08/is_dr_will_from.html

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2006, 06:07:36 PM »
Umm.. Puddin interesting!  Thanks! 

Also I read on Janelle (From Big Brother) was had been talking to CBS about doing a survivor or tar!  Her Website said that she was in talks with CBS about the possibility!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2006, 12:21:12 AM »
IGN TV: So where do you two stand on the oft-debated topic of doing an Amazing Race: All-Stars edition? Do you think it would be a fun thing to do?

Keoghan: I don't know. I think if the fans really want it, then they should get what they want. Because there's such a freshness to the teams going out to places they've never been before, and they don't know what it's like to be in television and to be on television, they're sort of naïve in a way that makes for really exciting content. And sometimes when I've seen these shows were people have come back, [and] they tend to be much more affected. They get a sense of how they look on TV, so then they alter their behavior a little bit. I'd hate to see that happen. But I don't know. I'm open to it.

Doganieri: I think it would be good if we brought back teams from the very beginning; the first couple seasons, who haven't been around it for awhile. I think we've progressively made it a little harder, the challenges, and a little more interesting. So we would make it really, really tough for them. And there is certain teams that I'd like to see come back; it's not always the first or second place teams. There's a lot of good teams that got eliminated first or second round that would be really good.

Keoghan: Absolutely. We have lost some really good teams early. Avi and Joe from Season 6, the Jews in Iceland.

Doganieri: Charla and Mirna… There's a lot of good teams that aren't first, second or third in the winnings.

Keoghan: The two guys that were in season 7; the hillbillies. They would have been great.

Doganieri: They were funny and smart. Nobody even knew this but one of them spoke like three languages. And the guy drives around on his ranch, you know? He lives way down in the South, drives around on a tractor… Really smart guys. Good sense of humors.

Phil (far left) prepares the teams at the start of The Amazing Race 10

IGN TV: So do you do those sort of fantasy picks, imagining if you did do All-Stars who you might put on it?

Doganieri: I have done my own little poll from some of the TARCon people, asking them who they would like. I've got that list on my desk. I did my own poll. But there's a few of our favorites, for sure.

Keoghan: There's definitely people that fans keep mentioning, over and over and over.

Doganieri: And some they definitely don't want back. I won't mention those…But you all know who they are.

IGN TV: I think I know who they all are, but I wonder if some of those are the ones I'd want back.

Doganieri: I think we're all in agreement on the same people.

IGN TV: I think we're all in agreement on some people, that's for sure.

[Doganieri at this point had to leave with her husband (and Amazing Race executive producer) Bertram van Munster]

Keoghan: Some teams that want to come back, the ones that voice their interest in coming back the most, are the ones that we don't want. It's interesting, right?

IGN TV: It is interesting. I don't know how you feel about this team, but I feel like on an All-Stars season, you should definitely have Colin and Christie [from season 5].

Keoghan: Well he would have to be the most competitive person, the most driven person, in my opinion, that we've ever had.

IGN TV: I agree, but I know he's one of those people that splits the fans so much.

Keoghan: But he's great to watch! I agree with you.

IGN TV: Yeah, I know he split the audience as far as if they liked him or not, but I think they were always interested in what he was doing. So would you have them on All-Stars?

Keoghan: I like him. I liked them as TV. It's not going to be up to me, but I did like them for TV. I thought they were great.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/732/732839p4.html