Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 800538 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ?
« Reply #275 on: November 20, 2006, 08:15:55 PM »
Guys is all this info about teams being spotted in the airports 100% true? (not doubting you, Kogs, but the original poster saw the teams)

Also, I don't think Lyn/Alex are "All-Stars" material.

there was no mention of alex and lynn was there? if there was i am truely blind

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #276 on: November 20, 2006, 08:20:11 PM »
Guys is all this info about teams being spotted in the airports 100% true? (not doubting you, Kogs, but the original poster saw the teams)

Sorry, I was actually refering to puddin's mention of the team.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: November 20, 2006, 08:28:42 PM »

Sorry, I was actually refering to puddin's mention of the team.

oh ok, off to look for permits in quito or whatever it is called  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #278 on: November 20, 2006, 08:36:16 PM »
I have 11/19 for Lynn & Alex last on line..I'm going hunting  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #279 on: November 20, 2006, 08:39:12 PM »
lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #280 on: November 20, 2006, 08:46:12 PM »
and.........

Offline Cheyenne

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #281 on: November 20, 2006, 08:48:19 PM »
Brennan's last login was The 15th
Jeremy- 11/19/2006
Jonathon- 11/13/06
Victoria- 11/16/2006
Blake- 11/20/2006 :(
Lynn & alex- 11/19/2006
Paul- 11/19/2006
Amie- 11/18/2006

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #282 on: November 20, 2006, 09:09:14 PM »
my guess is they had them log in today before they left to throw off people who check the myspace or will be checking in to throw off spoilers in a way.

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #283 on: November 20, 2006, 09:22:53 PM »

Paul- 11/19/2006
Amie- 11/18/2006

I'd love to see Paul and Amie in this race. Amie was way fun to watch. It broke my heart when they got lost in the desert.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: November 20, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »
While I like most of Andrews list (which seems to be bearing fruit).  I just can not see how no alpha male team was included.

I mean does that make any sense to anyone?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #285 on: November 20, 2006, 10:15:05 PM »
my guess is they had them log in today before they left to throw off people who check the myspace or will be checking in to throw off spoilers in a way.
I don't think they will let the racers have an advantage by checking myspace ..if anything they are having family checking.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: November 20, 2006, 10:18:34 PM »
I don't think they will let the racers have an advantage by checking myspace ..if anything they are having family checking.

you're prob right

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: November 20, 2006, 10:37:22 PM »
general question, on items they can bring.  Can teams bring mp3 players.  Because Damn all those flights ad waiting at airports, ect.  would drive me crazy after a while.  Plus it would help to drowned out annoying players.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: November 20, 2006, 10:48:53 PM »
general question, on items they can bring.  Can teams bring mp3 players.  Because Damn all those flights ad waiting at airports, ect.  would drive me crazy after a while.  Plus it would help to drowned out annoying players.

on tar3 i remeber see'ing trammel with headphones on the busride to cancun so its possible

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: November 21, 2006, 12:21:53 AM »
Thanks I was curious because cearly an mps player would be more portable tehn any cd player.  And I mean for this coming race can be the size of a money clip and batteries are also quite small and easy to carry.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2006, 10:40:40 AM »
more from the guy

No FN Usernames Left
(11/21/06 10:21 am)
Reply   Re:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been reading some of these threads and there seems to be some confusion on some people's part as to what I saw yesterday. Probably most of it due to my not paying attention and starting my own thread to post my info, so I figure I'll put everything I saw in one post and you can go ahead and speculate away from there.

About 11:30 yesterday I was in Miami International Airport. I was told by someone I know, that they saw the Amazing Race taking place at the American Airlines ticket counter in Concourse A. Being a huge fan of the show, I ran over and saw a bunch of people standing at the ticket counter with cameras and sound guys all around. They had a ticket counter roped off specifically for the racers and denoted by two small yellow & red flags. I immediately noticed Charla & Mirna up at the ticket counter. I stood around watching for about 15 minutes and saw Rob and Amber leaving and heading for their gate.

I left and came back at about 12:30. I saw Charla and Mirna still at the ticket counter, but I also saw three other teams at the ticket counter. They were all clustered together, but the only team that I could definitely identify was Team Guido and they seemed to be more at the back of the bunch. The other 2 teams appeared to be:

1. A (seemingly) tall guy in something that looked like a straw cowboy hat with kind of a big nose, he was more on the thin side and had either brown or dirty blond hair. He seemed to be partnered with a woman.

2. A slender, cute chick that had really blonde hair and seemed to be in her mid 20s wearing a pink shirt. She also seemed to be partnered with a woman.

I say the tall guy seemed to be tall, because I didn't stick around for a long time; so I don't know how tall the guys in Team Guido are but he was taller than them. I didn't see any non-white people at the counter.

Some background for those people trying to figure out who these people are - I only watched a few episodes of Season 9 and have maybe seen 1 episode of this season. The only people I could definitely pick out of a crowd from these seasons are BJ/Tyler, Erwin/Godwin, and Peter/Sarah (for obvious reasons). I didn't see seasons 3 and 5 at all, but I could still recognize Charla - again for obvious reasons. I didn't miss an episode of seasons 1, 2, 4, and 6-8 but the only people that would really stick out to me if I saw them are: Romber, Kevin/Drew (who I immediately recognized when they cameoed in S8), Team Guido (rooted very hard for them to lose S1), Tara/Wil (rooted very hard for Wil to win S2 just to spite Tara), Chuck/Millie (Wolfman!), Chris/Alex (one of them always reminded me of Shawn Cassidy), Chip/Reichen, Rebecca/Adam, Freddy/Kendra (so loathesome), Lori/Bolo (one of my all time favorite teams), Johathan/Vicotria (obvious reasons), Gus/Hera, and Uchenna/Joyce.

Out of all the teams I just mentioned, I only saw Romber, Charla/Mirna, and Team Guido, but remember I only saw 6 teams.

Charla and Mirna got out of line with their tickets and they cut a segment for the camera right next to me. They flubbed their lines the first time and got it right the second time. That's where I heard they were going to Ecuador. After the cameras turned off, C & M asked the camera guys if they wanted to go ahead and go to the bathroom since they had a few hours before the flight left. I checked the American Airlines departures and saw that a flight was leaving to Quito from Gate A7, which was in the direction that Rob & Amber were walking.

I, mistakenly, thought the time the plane was leaving was 3:05, but it turns out I went dyslexic and it was leaving at 3:50. I went over to A7 at about 2:10 thinking they were going to start boarding at that time, and hardly anybody was there. I saw the mistake I made on the time, and at that time there were only 2 teams there:

1. Rob and Amber
2. A tall, really muscular guy with black hair and a woman with blonde, wavy hair that looked pretty small next to him. I didn't recognize them at the time, but I came back and started looking through photos and I immediately recognized them as John Vito and Jill. Now, I could be wrong, but I'm 90% positive that it was them.

Rob and Amber were talking to a couple of people, but I don't think they were racers, because they shook hands and parted ways after a few minutes. Rob and Amber moved over and sat next to a guy that and started talking to him, he was white, older (maybe mid 40s), overweight, and IIRC had long, curly black hair. I don't know if he was just a fellow passenger to Ecuador, a racer, or production crew, but it seemed like Rob knew him. I briefly spoke to Rob, wished him luck and went on my way.

I could've gone back later and checked, but I didn't want to deal with airport security again and they were a long walk from where I was. So, that's all I can tell you. Carry on with the speculation. :-)

Edited by: No FN Usernames Left at: 11/21/06 10:33 am

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2006, 10:52:55 AM »
Fwiw, yesterday's stats on the 1550 flight from gate A7.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #292 on: November 21, 2006, 11:03:46 AM »
Did anyone have any luck finding webcams in Quito  ;)
anyway..Quito overview

Offline charlierose

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #293 on: November 21, 2006, 11:18:35 AM »
I am looking at newspapes from Ecuador, but nothing has surfaces there yet.  Will keep looking. :snicker:

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #294 on: November 21, 2006, 02:13:05 PM »
Oh the heartbreak if ROMER is on ...   (:;)  (:;)  (:;) :'(  :'(  :groan:  :groan:  :furious: :crybabe: :flameout:  - we just need pictures!! Oh I wish I knew someone who worked at American to look up the passenger lists for yesterday.... 

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2006, 02:20:38 PM »
Oh the heartbreak if ROMER is on ...   (:;)  (:;)  (:;) :'(  :'(  :groan:  :groan:  :furious: :crybabe: :flameout:  - we just need pictures!! Oh I wish I knew someone who worked at American to look up the passenger lists for yesterday.... 

can a travel agent do it? ???

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2006, 02:27:11 PM »
Kogs I think in some of the seasons, teams have checked at travel agents to see if other teams were on those flights.  I know they have at airports.

Maybe I will go back a check a few episodes to find out.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2006, 02:29:20 PM »
Kogs I think in some of the seasons, teams have checked at travel agents to see if other teams were on those flights.  I know they have at airports.

Maybe I will go back a check a few episodes to find out.

in tar3 they did it. especally zack and flo. if you know a travel agent call em and see if they would do it  :lol:

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Smile ! thanks you just made me money...lol
« Reply #298 on: November 21, 2006, 04:26:25 PM »
Romber rocks  :yess: :yess: :yess: :hearts: :hrt: :luvu: :bliss: :roses: :chillpill: :ignore:

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #299 on: November 21, 2006, 04:37:04 PM »
My significant other USED to work for AA - he could look up stuff if he had a name, beginning departure city and ending flight city.... 

GODSMACK - QUIT ruining my ROMBER HATE (  :'(  :snicker:  B:)  :groan:  (:;)  - please!!  I KNOW you love them...and I didn't reply to your message ...just stated my own feelings.