Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 800803 times)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*
« Reply #1750 on: March 01, 2007, 09:51:19 PM »
Hmm...do we know how many south American legs there are going to be yet?

We are pretty sure about Puerto Montt, Punta Arenas and Ushuaia in addition to Quito and San Pedro de Atacama. That's a total of 5 legs, some of which may be combined into double legs or be non-elimination legs.

Offline GnarlyMarly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1751 on: March 01, 2007, 11:39:27 PM »
Puddin how confident are you in your source that said Eric/Danielle win? It's just so crappy that with 2 all female teams in the F3 that they lose out to a hybrid team like that...it makes me wanna cry.

Is there any hope?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1752 on: March 01, 2007, 11:51:32 PM »
Crappy for you maybe? lol..... Marly I wasn't at End City so what can I say?

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1753 on: March 02, 2007, 01:26:31 AM »
As long as D/K make it to f3 i'm good....them winning would just be the icing on the cake for me :)

Offline $HOP@HOL!C

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1754 on: March 02, 2007, 03:15:56 PM »
well it looks like u got ur wish :lol:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1755 on: March 02, 2007, 03:22:02 PM »
:)yup :happy:

Offline zee

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1756 on: March 04, 2007, 10:15:04 PM »

All Stars Teams
( elimination order? )
John Vito & Jill :yes:
Kevin & Drew :yes:
Mary & David :yes:
Rob & Amber
Teri & Ian ( 7th place finish?)
Bill & Joe (6th place finish ?)
Uchenna & Joyce ( 5th place finish ?)
Danny & Oswald  (4th place finish ?)
( Final 3 )
Charla & Mirna
Dustin & Kandice
Eric & Danielle

oh, dang! is this true?! i dont want romber to get eliminated!!!!  :'(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1757 on: March 04, 2007, 10:17:33 PM »
If it makes you feel any better zee I don't want them eliminated either  :crybabe:

Offline Big Boston Fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Big Boston Fan
« Reply #1758 on: March 05, 2007, 12:04:29 AM »

All Stars Teams
( elimination order? )
Rob & Amber
Teri & Ian ( 7th place finish?)
Bill & Joe (6th place finish ?)
Uchenna & Joyce ( 5th place finish ?)
Danny & Oswald  (4th place finish ?)
( Final 3 )
Charla & Mirna
Dustin & Kandice
Eric & Danielle

oh, dang! is this true?! i dont want romber to get eliminated!!!!  :'(

Damn!!! 3 ist place finishes on the 1st 3 Legs then gets eliminated!!! Damn!!! it really sucks!!! it bugs me!!!
Why? Why? I hate it!!! :crybabe: :crybabe: :crybabe:
CELTIC PRIDE!!!

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1759 on: March 05, 2007, 12:20:40 AM »
Its because Amber jinxed tehm in teh Pit Stop interviews when she tells us that she thinks they have peaked.   Boy she isn't wrong or what.

No word or hint yet if a yield is involved.

Offline Big Boston Fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Big Boston Fan
« Reply #1760 on: March 05, 2007, 12:43:17 AM »
Man!!! I just hate it!!! It breaks my hurt to see my favorite team go down!!!
 :pray: :pray:
CELTIC PRIDE!!!

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1761 on: March 05, 2007, 07:46:57 AM »
It's hard to say exactly why. It could be a Yield. But, let's face it, the most likely reason is Rob's colossal overconfidence leading him to take huge risks that other teams would blanch at. They are going to make a big mistake as a result and pay the price.

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1762 on: March 05, 2007, 12:13:30 PM »
Hmm...do we know how many south American legs there are going to be yet?

New answer: 4, with Punta Arenas and Ushuaia combined into a single episode.

This brings up the interesting question of episode count to get to 13.

With the timing of the Africa legs, it will be difficult to do more than 3. Total after Africa = 7

Poland takes a huge amount of time to get to and from, so one is the max for Europe. Total after Europe =8

Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Macau are Asia. If Hong Kong and Macau get combined into a single leg, then there might be one more probably offshore like Taiwan or Philippines which are connections anyway to add in. Total after this group = 10 or 11

Pacific Islands of Guam and Hawaii. Guam will definitely count toward total. Hawaii may or may not, depending on whether the count is 11 or 12 on arrival. On departure from Hawaii, count will have been or be 12.

San Francisco is 13 (and maybe Hawaii is also, not sure).
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 02:13:03 PM by apskip »

Offline Airbus

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1763 on: March 05, 2007, 01:48:23 PM »

All Stars Teams
( elimination order? )
Rob & Amber
Teri & Ian
Bill & Joe
Uchenna & Joyce
Danny & Oswald 
( Final 3 )
Charla & Mirna
Dustin & Kandice
Eric & Danielle
Eric & Danielle are going to win the race?! OMG............ :groan:
I don't really like this team..........
One thing surprised me is no Season 6 team(s) in this race.
Season 6 is my favourite season :tup:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 05, 2007, 02:39:28 PM »
Apparently Airbus, but (sorry to the E/D fans, and to Erics dad:P) I'm still hoping the boot list has the order of the F3 wrong :(

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1765 on: March 05, 2007, 04:38:31 PM »
Apparently Airbus, but (sorry to the E/D fans, and to Erics dad:P) I'm still hoping the boot list has the order of the F3 wrong :(

It's ok Mike. I of course hope that it's right. For AR9 puddin was rooting for the Hippies and I of course was rooting for Eric and Jeremia. I still wished all the F3 teams the best of luck. puddin "won" that one so maybe after this one's over she and I will be even...and will still remain cyber friends. Good luck to your team the rest of the way  :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1766 on: March 05, 2007, 06:16:30 PM »
Papi I was rooting for Eric & Jeremy TAR10 but knew that the Hippies won ( Kogs can vouch for me if it matters ) so I was like why fight it  :angel: . I loved both those teams and really think Eric/Jeremy would have won if Eric was not under the weather .. from what I heard he was miserable and sick to his stomach the last leg as well as tired because he couldn't rest on his trip back to the USA for the finale. I saw the pain in his face at End City and knew something was wrong.
So now it is his to win and rightfully so  :jam:

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1767 on: March 05, 2007, 07:50:14 PM »
Papi I was rooting for Eric Jeremy TAR10 but knew that the Hippies won ( Kogs can vouch for me if it matters ) so I was like why fight it  :angel: . I loved both those teams and really think Eric/Jeremy would have won if Eric was not under the weather .. from what I heard he was miserable and sick to his stomach the last leg as well as tired because he couldn't rest on his trip back to the USA for the finale. I saw the pain in his face at End City and knew something was wrong.

Warms me heart puddin, but if Eric/Jeremia and the Hippies would have been in TAR10 they would have finished three days ahead even with the bunching... :angel:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1768 on: March 05, 2007, 07:52:24 PM »
Papi I was rooting for Eric Jeremy TAR10 but knew that the Hippies won ( Kogs can vouch for me if it matters ) so I was like why fight it  :angel: . I loved both those teams and really think Eric/Jeremy would have won if Eric was not under the weather .. from what I heard he was miserable and sick to his stomach the last leg as well as tired because he couldn't rest on his trip back to the USA for the finale. I saw the pain in his face at End City and knew something was wrong.

Warms me heart puddin, but if Eric/Jeremia and the Hippies would have been in TAR10 they would have finished three days ahead even with the bunching... :angel:
True that Papi  :jumpy:

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1769 on: March 06, 2007, 08:58:13 AM »

It's ok Mike. I of course hope that it's right. For AR9 puddin was rooting for the Hippies and I of course was rooting for Eric and Jeremia. I still wished all the F3 teams the best of luck. puddin "won" that one so maybe after this one's over she and I will be even...and will still remain cyber friends. Good luck to your team the rest of the way  :tup:
Hi Big Grand Papi...so happy to see the list and that Eric and Danielle are in the final 3!  :hearts:  I personally have loved this team since day one...They have really been holding their own for the last 3 eps and I for one am rooting them.

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1770 on: March 06, 2007, 09:22:37 AM »

Hi Big Grand Papi...so happy to see the list and that Eric and Danielle are in the final 3!  :hearts:  I personally have loved this team since day one...They have really been holding their own for the last 3 eps and I for one am rooting them.

Hi tigress131  :hugs:, it's so good to see you posting here again, I've missed you.  :happy: 

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1771 on: March 06, 2007, 10:09:49 AM »
This is a much nicer board...those at the other board are tough!  I was starting to get stress from enjoying a reality t.v. show!! So glad to be back! :waves:

Offline ziggy412

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1772 on: March 06, 2007, 10:16:02 AM »
 I know that most of the posts on here are Romber fans it seems, but I just want to be Devil's advocate and say that I'm glad to see them go if they in fact go this week.  Enough is enough...first it was Survivor, then their AllStars, then Amazing and the AllStars, plus they also had to telecast the wedding, and now they are also on a reality series.  AND, they won all 3 legs so far and won more "STUFF"..thats' what they seem to be about, getting more STUFF..  Now maybe some of the other teams will get to win something finally.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #1773 on: March 06, 2007, 10:23:13 AM »
I think Rob and amber are good tv.  They are good competitors and make the other teams worry about them and not just on the race.  I am sad if they really go out because I think they are good competitors and make the others step up.  Only thing I am sad about is Charla and Mirna making the top 3.  I am not srue what it is the constant screaming or Mirna always whinning that they were not treated fair.

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1774 on: March 06, 2007, 11:54:48 AM »
I agree that they are good t.v. but enough already..this has become the Rob & Amber show! I personally like them but  I think that if Rob & Ambuh are eleminated he is going to cry like a baby ...last week he was quoted as saying that he would give up all the first prizes to be 1st in the final leg to win the $1,000,000..I will be a llittle sorry to see them go but them my favorites can win! :happy: