Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 805337 times)

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Smile ! thanks you just made me money...lol
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*
« Reply #1675 on: February 20, 2007, 01:35:04 AM »
everybody's sources are different
I have them (rob and amber) going out after Joe&bill and Terri&Ian with a 6th place finish
sad for me because i enjoy watching them race.
but sources are never 100% correct in my  business i lose countless opportunity's due to reliable in the know sources who were coached to lead photographers
in other directions. puddin may have the correct elim list
or izzad could be way off in his reporting of his sighting
my sources could be off
we never know until it happens
but for now I'm just enjoying seeing these teams "except a few" running the race again

Offline Rory24

• RFF Newbie
Howdies Upon You
« Reply #1676 on: February 20, 2007, 01:57:36 AM »
Well, it appears I picked a time between poster arguments to jump in and say hi to everyone at RFF, but what the heck, an entrance is an entrance, aye?  :lol:  :waves:

Anyway, I did indeed just register here, just found these forums today as I was googling for TAR spoilers.  I already belong to some other reality show forums and TAR forums, so I'm not a reality show forum newbie or TAR newbie, just a RFF newbie, so be kind until you know me well enough to throw rocks at me.   ;)

Just to answer any questions about why I'm here, it's because I love TAR, and because I love knowing anything about it, ESPECIALLY spoilers.  But then, I always read the last page or 2 of a book first, also, and I prefer to know how a movie ends before I watch the whole thing.  I like knowing how things end because it makes watching the whole thing more enjoyable for me.  It let's me appreciate nuances and little details that I might have missed otherwise.  It just makes the whole thing more fun for me, so that's why I love spoilers.  :yess:

Just so you know where I fall on team likes and dislikes.... well, I'll get the biggest question out of the way first.. I completely DESPISE Rob and Amber.  There, I said it, so love me or hate me or ignore me for it, lol.  However, I do have to say that who I like or dislike on teams doesn't really factor that much into my enjoyment of TAR as a whole, and I'm easily able to see two or three sides to any situation or story.  I also don't really care that much who actually wins any season, I like to watch for the human drama and personalities.  One of my favorite teams from past have been Danny and Oswald, just because I think they're so much fun.  I also like Joyce and Uchenna.  I loved Zach, but hate Flo.  I also hate the idea of an all star season of TAR because I don't think TAR's format fits that concept.  But naturally I'm going to watch, since I love TAR.   

So anyway, hi to all of you, and please at least hone down the sharp edges from any heavy items you throw at me for my likes or dislikes of certain racers.   :whips

btw, this forum has the best smilies of any boards, lol!  :tup:  Now I'm off to try to read through as many pages of posts here as I can, I have a lot of catching up to do.  If I'm not heard from again for a 10 hours, please someone have a pizza and Mountain Dew delivered to me?  ;)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #1677 on: February 20, 2007, 03:43:07 AM »
Hey there Rory24! 
We're glad you googled your way to RFF!  :welcome2:  AND thank you for joining.  Enjoyed reading your comments.  Do come back often and share your thoughts about your favorite shows!

Cheers,
Ruday  :yaya:
(a romber fan :tup:)

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1678 on: February 20, 2007, 07:09:02 AM »
:luvya: threadjack

What's this puddin..ROMBER on Crack..Opium.. ??? Just kidding, you know I would love to see ROMBER finish
...second  ;)

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #1679 on: February 20, 2007, 09:24:28 AM »
Greetings to all the Newbies flocking to this site.  :waves: Because it is the best.  :jumpy: Because we have a Puddin to show us the way  :hearts:

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1680 on: February 20, 2007, 10:37:09 AM »
Don't worry.  It's only me.

Oh no, it is not!  We'll have to stick together!

I'm just SO tired of them and all the discussion about them! B:)

But at least the agony won't be prolonged too long... :lol:

Thank you georgiapeach!!  I can't wait for this couple to leave my wonderful & perfect TAR-AS as soon as possible.  I can't wait to see how they are eliminated this time and then to hear all the excuses they will come up as to why they didn't win this time again.   :groan:

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Smile ! thanks you just made me money...lol
« Reply #1681 on: February 20, 2007, 12:36:02 PM »
Don't worry.  It's only me.

Oh no, it is not!  We'll have to stick together!

I'm just SO tired of them and all the discussion about them! B:)

But at least the agony won't be prolonged too long... :lol:

Thank you georgiapeach!!  I can't wait for this couple to leave my wonderful & perfect TAR-AS as soon as possible.  I can't wait to see how they are eliminated this time and then to hear all the excuses they will come up as to why they didn't win this time again.   :groan:
:whever: :hand: :colealert: )-** :hrt:  just kidding no flames here  :lol3:

Offline wifeofUSMCsgt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1682 on: February 20, 2007, 01:22:36 PM »
Hello all. I'm new to this posting stuff, though have been lurking for months. I have finally worked up the courage to post. As all the newbies are waging in with their favorites and what not, here's my thoughts.
I didn't start watching TAR until season 7 (don't ask my why cause I'm a reality TV junkie, just never thought I'd enjoy it this much). I have watched sporatic episodes of earlier seasons on GSN (before they started playing in the early hours of morning). I'm going to duck as I say this......I'm a HUGE Romber fan  :-[   I'm not sure what it is about them that I like so much, I just do!! I love their Against the Odds show and, of course, I'm obsessed with Survivor. As far as other teams on the All Stars season, haven't come up with any stand out favorites...... yet. I'm leaning towards Eric and Danielle but we'll have to see a few more episodes for a final decision.
I DO know that I CANNOT STAND the BQ's, hate 'em with a passion. Not a big fan of Charla and Mirna either, I guess they're too pushy and forward for me.
All I know is this is shaping up to be a good season with some shockers here and there. I pray that the elimination list is off just a bit cause I'd love to see Romber triumphant!!! Great job on all the spoiling; you make my day at work much more enjoyable.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1683 on: February 20, 2007, 01:44:53 PM »
wifeofUSMCsgt, you're going to have a tough AR11 with not much Romber and lots of BQs and Mirna/Schmirna. You know this if you have been reading RFF carefully for months. Welcome to RFF anyway.

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
  • Now all we need is The Amazing Race Canada!
« Reply #1684 on: February 20, 2007, 01:48:19 PM »
I'm a HUGE Romber fan  :-[   .

Im watchin you.  :lol3:
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline wifeofUSMCsgt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1685 on: February 20, 2007, 01:54:12 PM »
wifeofUSMCsgt, you're going to have a tough AR11 with not much Romber and lots of BQs and Mirna/Schmirna. You know this if you have been reading RFF carefully for months. Welcome to RFF anyway.

Yes, I know.....  :'(  That's why I'm leaning towards Eric and Danielle cause the rumor on the street is that they are in the final three with those "other" teams   :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1686 on: February 20, 2007, 02:45:44 PM »
:welcome2:  Rory24 and wifeofUSMCsgt :hithere:

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
  • Now all we need is The Amazing Race Canada!
« Reply #1687 on: February 20, 2007, 04:29:41 PM »

Yes, I know.....  :'(  That's why I'm leaning towards Eric and Danielle cause the rumor on the street is that they are in the final three with those "other" teams   :lol:

Yeah I was routing for them before I knew they were in the final 3 their awsome
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #1688 on: February 20, 2007, 06:40:54 PM »
wifeofUSMCsgt
I'm going to duck as I say this......I'm a HUGE Romber fan

Yeah! Me too, especially on TAR.  I didn't like them too much on either Survivors...but they kind of "grew" on me.
:hithere: wifeofUSMCsgt, :welcome: to the Forum and do come back often!  Don't be shy, we're a friendly bunch!
 :thankyou: for joining RFF!

Cheers!
Ruday  ;D

Offline pierced

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1689 on: February 20, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »
You were the one who mislead the posters that they got eliminated early so I asked how did you know? You started it so stay calm over there fella! :jam:
How did I mislead the posters? Rob & Amber weren't eliminated yet. Why would I tell you anything? What did I start? Why do you think I'm a fella? How old are you?  Where do you live? Where do you work? Why are you up so late?

You mislead us by making a post that Romber will be eliminated early and Im not asking you! You were the one posting it yourself! Why would i have to tell you who i am?? It's not ur business if I stay up late..
 B:)
But hey, sorry if I'm attacking you or somehting.. I really just want to know if Romber really did get booted very early on this race..
Hope u answer me.. :snicker:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1690 on: February 20, 2007, 10:30:03 PM »
You were the one who mislead the posters that they got eliminated early so I asked how did you know? You started it so stay calm over there fella! :jam:
How did I mislead the posters? Rob & Amber weren't eliminated yet. Why would I tell you anything? What did I start? Why do you think I'm a fella? How old are you?  Where do you live? Where do you work? Why are you up so late?

You mislead us by making a post that Romber will be eliminated early and Im not asking you! You were the one posting it yourself! Why would i have to tell you who i am?? It's not ur business if I stay up late..
But hey, sorry if I'm attacking you or somehting.. I really just want to know if Romber really did get booted very early on this race..

Offline pierced

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1691 on: February 21, 2007, 12:45:10 AM »

Why busted? I just dont understand you man! I just want an answer on the issue.. I think I deserve an answer..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1692 on: February 21, 2007, 01:00:49 AM »

Why busted? I just dont understand you man! I just want an answer on the issue.. I think I deserve an answer..

What the hell? How about this? I say all us "posters" vote on whether your deserving or not!  :jam: What say you?
A.) pierced is deserving! tell him what he wants to know!
B.) What the hell?! pierced deserves no answers!
C.) pierced deserves the annual RFF carrot award!
D.) pierced is annoying and should be banned!
E.) I'm too tired and old for this **** and don't give a ****.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1693 on: February 21, 2007, 01:29:19 AM »
 :jam: This interview with JVJ fits in perfect with the spoilers!!

INTERVIEW: John Vito and Jill talk about their 'Amazing' adventure

Reality TV World:  Did being sequestered together change your feelings for each other or for any of the other teams?

John Vito:  Eventually there were five teams there, so it wasn't just like one-on-one time.
  We spent a lot of time with the group hanging out together.  I think we got to know people more and I think that everybody we were with are good people and I enjoyed spending the time with them to get to know them... although none of us wanted to be there.

interview here ...
realitytvworld

Speculated first 5 teams eliminated..

John Vito & Jill
Kevin & Drew
Mary & David
Rob & Amber
Teri & Ian

Speculated 6th-5th-4th teams eliminated..

The Guido's
Uchenna & Joyce
The Cha's

Babalu's sister :
sees U/J the Chas & Guidos on the flight from Guam to Honolulu on Friday Dec 15th
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 01:32:43 AM by puddin »

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1694 on: February 21, 2007, 09:03:16 AM »
MY BALLOT

B.) What the hell?! pierced deserves no answers!
C.) pierced deserves the annual RFF carrot award!
D.) pierced is annoying and should be banned!
E.) I'm too tired and old for this **** and don't give a ****.

F. NONE OF THE ABOVE - I check this one.

I want PIERCED to do what every darn RFF member has to do, which is read the threads. PIERCED, if I were you I would go looking throughout this thread. Work through the entire thread to find supporting detail.  Your favorite team may be eliminated, as Phil would say.

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1695 on: February 21, 2007, 09:17:01 AM »
puddin, I'd just alter A.

A.) pierced may be undeserving! But tell him what he does NOT want to know/hear!

Romber is TOAST !!!!

Sorry puddin  :'(  :kuss:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1696 on: February 21, 2007, 09:20:00 AM »
Since it was my original post that seems to have upset pierced--let me comment, and then I vote we move on...

1) Like apskip said--there is no substitute for reading the thread!

2) One of the things that is so special about this forum is that while we all have widely divergent opinions and team favorites, we all value each other's opinions and treat each other with respect. And teamwork is really, really important here as we work towards finding out new spoilers!  All of us have something valuable to add to our quest here, and neobies have offered very important information in recent days. So we are glad you are here, and hope that in days to come you will read the thread and help us find some new information to add to our stockpile of knowledge. But please be kind to your fellow posters :js:

3) And just to take note: It takes a lot to rile up puddin--so if she is giving you some suggestions--pay attention!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1697 on: February 23, 2007, 09:57:34 AM »
WHITE WATER RAFTING(WWR)

I have been doing a global search for white water rafting along the known or potential tour of AR11. Here is what I have found by episode:

3. Reasonable probability that route could go form Puerto Montt  to Chaiten, Chile to allow access to Rio Futaleufu, one of the best whitewater rivers in Chile. This would delay by one day arrival in Punta Arenas. There are other possibilities in Chile but this one appears to be the most consistent with the ongoing route of AR11.

4. Good whitewater is just too far to reach from Ushuaia.

5. There is no whitewater anywhere close to Maputo.

6. Coming out of Maputo, here are some choices:
a. Livingstone, Zambia/Zambezi River near Victoria Falls – been there done that in AR1, episode 1 so I don’t think we will see a return there even though WWR is excellent
b. Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania – no WWR
c. Zanzibar, Tanzania – no WWR
d. Nairobi, Kenya – several options including Tana river, Athi river, and Malewa river within 2 hour drive
e. Kampala, Uganda -  Bujagali Falls has excellent WWR(although class 5 may be too much) nearby

7. There is no WWR near Poland and even if there was who would do it in December in that climate?

8. There is no WWR anywhere close to Kuala Lumpur.

9. Hong Kong – no WWR

10. Macau – no WWR

11. Guam – no WWR

12. Hawaii – no WWR nearby

13. San Francisco – no WWR nearby

I conclude from the above that we will see the whitewater action either in Chile or in Kenya. If it’s is Chile, then the question is will it be integrated into the Punta Arenas leg or made into a separate leg? If it’s Kenya, then will there also be a Tanzania leg? I don’t have the answers to those questions but would value your opinions.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 08:14:51 AM by apskip »

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1698 on: February 23, 2007, 07:16:07 PM »
After hearing Phil on PUDDIN's video say "a few other countries in Africa," I am ready to go with a final routing prediction for AR11. This is based on my guess that whitewater rafting will be on one of the Kenya rivers reachable from Nairobi (Tana, Athi, or Malewa most probable) and that means that the side trip to CHAITEN in Chile will not happen. So here goes:

3. San Pedro de Atacama to Punta Arenas, Chile(and probably pitstop in Porvenir, Chile)

4. Porvenir, Chile to Ushuaia, Argentina

5. Ushuaia to Buenos Aires to Sao Paulo to Johannesburg to Maputo, Mozambique

6. Maputo to Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania(or maybe Zanzibar)

7. Dar-es-Salaam(or maybe Zanzibar) to Nairobi, Kenya

8. Nariobi, Kenya to Warsaw,Poland

9. Warsaw to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

10. Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong

11. Hong Kong to Macau

12. Macau to Guam

13. Guam to Tokyo to Honolulu, Hawaii; then Honolulu to SanFrancisco

What is interesting is that April 1 will be the Tanzania to Kenya to Poland episodes. They could be a double leg or separate legs; it really doesn't matter. The same thing occurs on Hong Kong to Macau to Guam. They might be a double leg, two separate legs, or a combined single leg followed by an unknown destination between Macau and Guam.

I am working on all the flights for a leading and trailing team to see how the timing works out. I will post my findings and the timeline that results tomorrow when I have finished.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 10:09:29 AM by apskip »

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1699 on: February 24, 2007, 10:13:02 AM »
THE ULTIMATE TIMELINE for Flights and Pitstops

Here are the remaining legs with my predicted routing plus the flights that are likely for both a leading team and a trailing team:

2. Quito 11/22 to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
If no or early tasks in Quito allows this, then
Fly UIO to Panama City on COPA 210 0740 to 0925, then PTY to Santiago CM796 1138 to 1953, then catch last flight to Antofagasta LAN 376 2100 to 2255. Get a rental car to make up the extra 125 miles to Calama in about 2 hours and arrive about 9 hours ahead of the teams coming directly to Calama by air.
For teams who can’t make this connection then the structure of flights from SCL to CJC means that there is no benefit to getting to SCL early. I expect that teams will try unnecessary connections through Bogota and elsewhere, but the simplest and most reasonable is TACA 028 UIO to LIM 1805 to 2010, then LACSA 651 LIM to SCL 2105 0225, then LAN 344 SJC to CJC 0640 to 0845.

Pitstop  is around noon on 11/23.

3. San Pedro de Atacama 11/24 to Punta Arenas, Chile
Drive back from San Pedro de Atacama to Calama
Fly from Calama to Santiago LAN 359 0730 to 1020, then Santiago to Puerto Montt LAN 271 1100 to 1240
Activities in the Puerto Montt area in afternoon
Teams fly PMC to Punta Arenas LAN 297 2140 to 0050
Activities in Punta Arenas area on 11/25 then pitstop in Punta Arenas or Porvenir.

4. 11/26 Punta Arenas or Porevenir (crossing Strait of Magellan by ferry if didn't do it prior evening) with U-drive cars picked up at Porvenir, then 9 hour drive through Tierra del Fuego Island to Tierra del Fuego National Park, then on into Ushuaia, Argentina
Pitstop late on 11/27

5. Ushuaia 11/28 to Maputo
Leaders fly out on Aerolineas Argentinas 1886 from Ushuaia to Buenos Aires International 1030 to 1511; stragglers go on AR2811 2136 to 0056 arriving at Buenos Aires Domestic, requiring bus or taxi transfer to Buenos Aires International terminal
LAN Argentina 4554 Buenos Aires 1900 to 2135 Sao Paulo
LAN Argentina 4550 Buenos Aires 0805 to 1040 Sao Paulo
SAA206 Sao Paulo 1725 to 0715 Johannesburg
TM300 Johannesburg 0840 to Maputo 0940 11/30
NOTE that catching the earlier flight out of Ushuaia made no difference in arrival at Maputo due to once a day transatlantic flight.

Pitstop on evening of 12/1

6. Maputo 12/2 to Dar-es-Salaam(Note: Zanzibar, which is almost as likely, has a separate set of flights which are less frequent in and out and one of the reasons I think it will be Dar-es-Salaam)
Leaders fly on TM301 to JNB 0700 to 0800, then SA188 to DAR 1420 to 1730
Stragglers fly TM305 to JNB 0170 to 1830, then KQ465 to Nairobi(NBO) 004?0 to 0350, PW480 to DAR 0725 to 0840

Pitstop on 12/3

7. Dar-es-Salaam 12/4 to Nairobi
Leaders fly out on KQ481 to NBO 0940 to 1055.
Stragglers can get either KQ483 1515 to 1630 or KQ1945 1945 to 2100

Pitstop early on 12/6

8. Nairobi to Warsaw 12/7
Leaders fly out on Swissair 293 to Zurich 0020 to 0625, then Swisair1342 to Warsaw 0710 to 0910
Stragglers fly out on KQ116 to Amsterdam (AMS) 1135 to 1850, then LOT 268 to WAW 1945 to 2140

Pitstop on 12/8

9. Warsaw 12/9 to Kuala Lumpur
Leaders fly out on LOT223 WAW to VIE 0740 to 0905, then OS001
VIE to KUL 1050 to 0445.
Stragglers can catch either of: LOT 5221 WAW to VIE 100 to 1230, then EVA AIR 062     VIE to BKK 1330 to 0535, then IC853 0710 to 1010 OR
KL1766 WAW to AMS 1710 to 1920, then KL809 AMS to KLL 2045 to 1530

Pitstop 12/10 late evening or 12/11 early afternoon

10. Kuala Lumpur 12/11 to Hong Kong
Nonstop slights on either Cathay Pacific or Malaysia Airlines KUL to HKG at 0800, 0915, 0950, 1345, 1755, and 1845.

Pit stop late on 12/12

11. Hong Kong 12/13 to Macau
A hydrofoil taking just over one hour will get teams from Hong Kong to Macau.

Pitstop late on 12.13

12. Macau 12/14 to Hong Kong to Guam
Teams should take the hydrofoil back to Hong Kong since the International Airport has superior flights to everywhere.
Flight options start at 1010 with JAL730 to NRT 1010 to 1500, then CO007 NRT to GUM 1715 to 1950 and end with the most direct routing of CEBU AIR 119 to MNL 1940 to 2140, then CO934 MNL to GUM 2310 to 0440. There are about 10 other combinations in between.

Pit stop late on 12/15

13.Guam 12/16 to Narita to Honolulu(maybe with tasks on Oahu) to San Francisco (12/17)
The final 3 is definitely flying on Northwest, either flight 81 or 73 GUM to NRT. They leave at 1545 to 1615 and arrive at 1835 to 1900. Then it will almost certainly be NW 010 leaving Narita at 2010 arriving Honolulu at 0730 same day due to cross the International Date Line. On to San Francisco that night there will be a wealth of options. United, USAir, Northwest, and Delta all have nonstop flights departing HNL between 2200 and 2359 and arriving SFO before 0700. Take your pick.

Finish Line late morning of 12/17
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 08:47:37 AM by apskip »