Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*

<< < (3/417) > >>

gingerman28:
CBS announced earlier that the producers of TAR had brought in a new team to develope harder and more interesting tasks for the teams to undertake.  These were the same people who developed some of the tasks for Survivor and they indeed were more difficult and more physical than anything done on TAR before.  So perhaps TPTB will be giving the series a new life starting with TAR10.  By the way, Sunday night traditionally is the most watched TV night of the whole week.

cinni:
 :hearts:  wow so many of my favorite teams to bring back!!

would love to see danny and oswald again for sure! off the top of my head, the bowling moms, kris and jon, chip and kim, kevin and drew, jon and al, charla and mirna, john vito and jill, and combo of bransens or linzes, and of course eric and jeremy and bj and tyler.

chunkylover53:
I think this would do great ratings.  My only idea would be to NOT bring back any teams that won in the past.  That way everyone is on equal footing.  There is none of the "let's try and mess up this team because they won" crap.  I think one of the better parts of AR is the idea that most teams get along.

mswood:
I don't know most every season has drama in between the teams.

Season one had the texan teachers who were not nice at all to Paul and Amy.

We had the guidos who pissed everyone off, especially with airport.

Season Two:  We had Tara and Wil pissing off Blake and Paige and at times Chris and Alex.  We had teams not get along with Gary and Dave.  We had the grannies who didn't care for Blake and Paige.

Seaon Three:  We had the twin hunt.  We had no one really liking Ion.  We had the viewing audience not liking Flo (sorry couldn't resist).

Season Four:  We had threats of getting brake lines, and just an early nastiness in this season that didn't to get better (just still competitive) after about half way through.

Seaon Five:  We had Colin versus Mirna and CHarla, and several other teams at times really not getting along Chip and Kim and Karli and Kami.

Season Six:  We had Lori and Bolo agains't the models, Everyone hating JOnathan, all the viewers hating Jonathan.  And most of us hating Victoria.  We had Freddie thratening everyone.  Just an ugly season this one (thatnk you Kris and Jon for being positive almost through the whole race).

Season Seven:  We had Rob and Amber who didn't get along with the girl team, with Lynn and Alex and who played a fairly dirty game from the first episode to the last.  But they did entertain.  We had Ray and Denna and his feelings about the bottom feeders (nice).  Not the meanest season, but the most underhanded.

Season Eight:  Weavers, weavers, weavers, and and weavers.

Season Nine:  We had a bit of dislike between Fran and Barry towards Lake and Michelle, we had Mojo and the Frats not getting along.  What started as the friendliest cast, by about leg 9 or 10 turned nasty and stayed that way for about 3 episodes. 

So a bit of team anomosity seems to exist in all season to various degrees.
`

chunkylover53:
Some of what you say is true, but I think some of it was just good competition between teams.  I truly think there were some bad edits of team.  Yes there were the bad people (HWSNBN and FLO) but I think you can look at some of it as teams who were competitive with each other.  The low points of the series for me started around season 6 with HWSNBN and went downhill with Romber.  Although I don't count that Family thing as a real race I can see everyones hate of the Weavers but I think things got alot better this season and they went back to the way the show used to be (Lake's racial/idiotic comments aside).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version