Archive > Treasure Hunters

Team Wild Hanlons/Eliminated

<< < (4/5) > >>

puddin:

--- Quote from: gingerman28 on June 27, 2006, 09:48:43 PM ---Memorable like  your first root canal?

--- End quote ---

:lol: LOL @ Gman !

I don't mind Ben , he reminds me of Dale Earnhardt   :jam:

Bathfizzy:
I'm with you Pedaler, I find the Hanlons entertaining because I really don't know how they got on the show except as Trevor stated they must have been handpicked or assembled.  I rather take two families of Hanlons then the Fogals.  How can he be a preacher and sin so many times in the game.  Papa fogal stole the clue from the girl when they were underwater, Mama and Baby Fogal cried because they could not carry the canoe so the Southie boys helped and then they get screwed going down the river.   I could not beleive the Hanlons spent 11 hours in the mine.  I am not sure if the oxygen level was getting low as their brains clearly were not working.  I was amazed about the time spread for some of the later teams as the Hanlons drove away, ordered food, returned and still did not get eliminated.

Pedaler:

--- Quote ---Memorable like  your first root canal?
--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

In fact, my first root canal was very memorable indeed.  I had the worst tooth ache that one could imagine.  Others try to scare me about how rough the root canal would be.  Mine was no big deal and my pain was gone.

So you see, root canals can promote good dental health just like the Hanlons promote good reality TV   :jam: :jam: :jam:

gingerman28:
OK, you got the last laugh in :jumpy: :hearts:

Slowhatch:
Website.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version