Author Topic: **Danielle For BB All-Stars  (Read 3489 times)

Smoochie

**Danielle For BB All-Stars
« on: May 27, 2006, 03:04:33 PM »
  :knuckles:  She was the best all around player to not win.  If there were not able to see the video that season she wld have won! :jam:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: **Danielle For BB All-Stars
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 05:49:46 AM »
 :hearts:  I loved Danielle for that same reason, Smoochie...and hope she's on BB7!  :tup:

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 11:31:01 AM »
i heard that Danielle has said no to all stars,
i think she played a good game but i don't care to watch her again

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 11:28:05 PM »
Yeh...I read that Danielle doesn't have time to  mess with BB.  She has a life and  sounds like a good one.  I'd like to see her again as it would be interesting  how she'd play the game a 2nd time around!  :waves:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 06:54:48 PM »
Wow someone turning down another 15 minutes.  That is rare these days!!!  Good for her. :jumpy:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Smoochie

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 05:35:49 PM »
 :(Ahhh!!  :'(I'm sorry to hear that.. She had a flawless plan and only loss because people felt she hurt them. I think they took it too personally. (:;) After all it is just a game and their reactions would have been different if they got as far as she did.  Whoever ends up in the house, I hope the winner is the person who played the best game..not the nicest ((like that girl who won instead of Danielle the same season..) I don't think go with the flow is a great plan.. but best wishes to those who got in. I hope they don't make the biggest mistakes in BB history...like Qasar ??? (excuse the spelling) and Marcellas.  ??? :lol3:  Tata!! :js: