Author Topic: It's Down to the Final Two on The Apprentice Finale May 29th  (Read 8067 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
It's Down to the Final Two on The Apprentice Finale May 29th

IT'S DOWN TO THE FINAL TWO ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE," MONDAY, MAY 29 9-10 PM ET/PT

Viewers To Help Trump Determine The Next Apprentice

NEW YORK - May 25, 2006 - Lee, a business analyst and Sean, a recruitment consultant take on their toughest tasks yet on NBC's "The Apprentice," (Monday, May 29 at 9-10 p.m. ET/PT). Donald Trump will issue the final two tasks, which will unfold over the next two episodes beginning this week and resulting in the ultimate boardroom hiring of the fifth "Apprentice" on June 5, live from The Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles (9:30-11pm ET).

Beginning at the end of Monday's episode and for the first time in "Apprentice" history, viewers can tell Trump who he should hire and ultimately be entered to win a Grand Prize random drawing of $30,000 by sending a text message or logging onto www.NBC.com/APPRENTICE. Viewers will have the entire week to submit their vote, as well as questions on www.NBC.com that Trump could ask the candidates during the final boardroom. The results of America's favorite candidate will be presented to Trump during the live finale before he makes his decision.

This week, Sean and Lee are reunited with their former team members and have the tough assignment of re-hiring four candidates each to help them with their final task. One finalist faces off with a tough executive while putting on a Pontiac celebrity hockey event benefiting the 'Dennis Leary Fire Fighter Foundation,' while the other tries to please a crowd while staging a Barenaked Ladies Concert in Atlantic City benefiting the 'World Wildlife Foundation.'

Sean (London) is leading the NBC.com voting polls with 34 percent while Lee (New York) trails behind with 22 percent.

Additionally, viewers of NBC's "The Apprentice" can roll in the dough this week with a Grand Prize random drawing of $10,000 by playing the live interactive "Get Rich With Trump" game. This week only viewers can submit who they think picked the best team by sending a text message from a cell phone or by logging onto NBC.com/APPRENTICE. Please log onto www.NBC.com for complete rules.

"Synergy" - Sean "Gold Rush" - Lee

"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions. Mark Burnett, Jay Bienstock and Donald J. Trump are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers. Al Berman is executive producer of the live finale.

Source: NBC Press Release

Offline sandyb

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: It's Down to the Final Two on The Apprentice Finale May 29th
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 03:46:51 PM »
Any speculation on who the returning candidates will be? I sure hope that Brent and Lenny are included - maybe that would spice up this yawnfest!

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 12:35:47 AM »
I wonder if the show will end with both the charities being for the Andrea Lake Memorial Fund?

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 10:32:43 AM »
I wonder if the show will end with both the charities being for the Andrea Lake Memorial Fund?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? Is there something I'm missing...this "bloody nose" serious?

:-\
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 10:38:38 AM »
so i'm thinking Lee will win but that lady...OMG...she needs to be slapped.

she has the i'm bitter i'm not running the show and now they put a man in charge of it syndrome.

:lol3:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 10:41:46 AM »
EXACTLY Cole. You are so right. But, I think its more of a "They put a Jew in charge", she seems really racist to me. I hope she is run over by a bus!!

By the way, I think Sean is doing a much better job!

Rob

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 01:42:14 PM »
there's always someone there to sabotoge the process...but in the long run there has never been an event that didn't go on....only event that flopped was the one that didnt' do any fund raising last year with whast her face!  hello this event is to make money!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 04:05:48 AM »
EXACTLY Cole. You are so right. But, I think its more of a "They put a Jew in charge", she seems really racist to me. I hope she is run over by a bus!!

By the way, I think Sean is doing a much better job!
Rob

Me too, Rob! Sean is doing better so far.  He's  LOTS more organized.   He's the ONLY one I've liked this whole boring season!  I threw him my votes last week and really hope he wins!  :hearts: 
I haven't liked Lee all that much.  Trump is right on when he keeps saying Lee is a polititian.  He couldn't give a straight answer if his life depended on it.  :groan:  If he wins... grrrr.  And God help Mr. Trump! 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 04:15:58 AM »
Re: Andrea...do you all think she was faking the nose bleed and coughing up blood?  ???
 If so, she's sure a great actress with the tears and visibly all shook up.
If it was all for real, I hope she's ok, but if she's faking it?  How cruel... (:;)

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 10:58:22 AM »
Re: Andrea...do you all think she was faking the nose bleed and coughing up blood?  ???
 If so, she's sure a great actress with the tears and visibly all shook up.
If it was all for real, I hope she's ok, but if she's faking it?  How cruel... (:;)

I think it was real...could have sworn I saw some blood or something on the tissue.  I hope she's better also. :(

I'm hoping Sean is hired.  I have never liked Lee the brown noser.  How is it possible that he has not been fired??? :groan:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 08:56:31 PM »
I know, RF, Lee has really pushed his luck.  I hope it runs out with the final project!  :lol:

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 06:34:31 PM »
Not to mention the fact that Lee is only 22...younger than my son!!!

:meow:
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 07:12:39 PM »
Age may not be a factor with Trump as long as the person meets his criteria for the Apprentice, but in this case...Lee is immature and not Apprentice material, IMHO!  If Lee pulls thru with better results than Sean...I still cannot see Trump picking him for that reason alone.  America's vote will help Trump make his decision, but what if Lee has more votes than Sean, but Sean has the best project?! 

I was shocked last week, that 58% of the viewers voted that Lee chose the best team, & only 42% voted for Sean!!  Yikes, I thought...Lee must have BUNCHES of friends?! Carolyn was cracking up that Lee picked Peppy, the 1st guy who got fired, to be on his team!  And Trump didn't even remember why he fired Peppy.  Nor George!  Trump said, "I hope Lee knows what he's doing, picking THAT guy!"
Hey, maybe Peppy has lots of friends who are giving Lee their votes!?

Let's just hope/pray Sean pulls off an OVERWHELMING victory over Lee with both his project AND the viewer's votes!!!!!! (AND with Trump's final Interviewing!)  :jumpy: 
Goooo Sean! Win it Big!  :jam:  :jam:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 07:28:30 AM »
Here is another vote hoping Sean will win big in the end!! :woohoo:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 11:25:33 AM »
My impression is Trump is looking at Lee as a young donald and not like Kelly from a couple of season ago.

I think Lee will win.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 12:09:33 PM »
If Lee wants to win, he really needs to get his act together and instead of complaining about what the lady wants to actually come up with better ideas.  Neither team has chosen anything spectacular...Pepi had given a great idea and didn't roll with it!  The best line of the season from Trump last week when they were talking about Pepi...

TRUMP: "Pepi, you're fired!  Did I say that?" (snicker snicker)

That was the episode with the Fusion Razor and Text messaging.  Him and Stacy got fired...Pepi didn't do anything wrong on that task...he just really didn't do anything at all!!! 

Sean chose Tammy only because he couldn't live without her.  Honestly she isn't showing as much affection towards him and he is to her. I really don't find his attitude very professional...he should not have been involved in the in-house catering. 

Out of the two..who knows who will win....I would rather see Sean win..but if Andrea doesn't come back I don't know if he will have that much hope winning!  But then again Lee has lazy Lenny on his side!! :lol3:

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 12:12:06 PM »
loved the line about Pepi...LOL

yeah I think trump fired the good people already

[IM

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 12:15:38 PM »
Could there be a show where no one gets hired?  We almost had one where 2 got the job, so could Donald come to his senses and fire both of them.  I don't think anyone would care.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2006, 01:07:39 PM »
Could there be a show where no one gets hired?  We almost had one where 2 got the job, so could Donald come to his senses and fire both of them.  I don't think anyone would care.

That would be awesome!! Fire them both and give Bill what the winning gig would be....

And after they did that you'll hear from George Caroline and Trump:

"That was a tough one"
"Yeah I think I made a good decision"
"Yup" "Yup"

Same stupid lines out of their mouths after each boardroom....

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2006, 01:12:58 PM »

That would be awesome!! Fire them both and give Bill what the winning gig would be....

And after they did that you'll hear from George Caroline and Trump:

"That was a tough one"
"Yeah I think I made a good decision"
"Yup" "Yup"

It would at least make the show memorable and would bring me back next season for the possibility that the show could end after 2 weeks where Trump gets mad and fires everyone and brings in an All Star cast to boost ratings.  LOL

Same stupid lines out of their mouths after each boardroom....

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2006, 07:25:15 PM »
   Wow, hadn't thought of that, but it's a viable option!  Yeah, and give Bill the money!  :jumpy:   He's the best Apprentice of all seasons!   :hearts:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2006, 07:27:43 PM »
I wish there was that option for voting!!! :jumpy:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2006, 02:23:29 AM »
:woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo:

:hearts: NEW APPRENTICE SEAN!  :hearts:
GOOD LUCK!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2006, 06:08:57 AM »
Oh well I liked my option better.  Give the job to no one!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2006, 09:39:41 PM »
 :lol: Too late now, chunkylover53!  Hey, Ah dea'-uhly lahve' Sean's ah'ccent & Ah theenk he's rahtha cute, dond'you ahgree'?   :lol: