Author Topic: NBC renews Donald Trump's 'The Apprentice' for a seventh season  (Read 2351 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
from realityworld.com

"The Apprentice" is looking at a seventh season that could take place in either Las Vegas or Miami.

Donald Trump said on Monday that NBC executives have ordered another season of his reality show. Trump is in Los Angeles shooting the sixth season which airs in January, the Daily Variety reported Tuesday.

"NBC called me and said they are picking up No. 7," Trump said. "We may do it in Las Vegas or Miami. ... We'll make that decision in the next two months."

Even with last season's ratings drop, Trump remains positive about "The Apprentice," noting its finale ranked No. 2 in the week it aired.

He also repeated previous statements that the Martha Stewart version of "The Apprentice" hurt his show.

"It wasn't very good, and she wasn't very good," Trump said. "This is a very important franchise. (NBC) learned their lesson. They'll never use anyone but Trump."

Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: NBC renews Donald Trump's 'The Apprentice' for a seventh season
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 12:30:26 PM »
I know others aren't crazy about the show, but I love it.  I love the tasks that they are to do. 

I hope it's in Vegas...how much fun that would be! :jumpy: :woohoo:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: NBC renews Donald Trump's 'The Apprentice' for a seventh season
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 12:34:38 PM »
rumor has it this is prob the last season if 6's ratings flop like they have been. there hoping it being in la helps.