Author Topic: ABC Announces New Series "How to Get a Guy"  (Read 3259 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
ABC Announces New Series "How to Get a Guy"
« on: May 23, 2006, 01:55:25 PM »
ABC Announces New Series "How to Get a Guy"  5/22/06

"How to Get the Guy" - Emmy Award-winning producers David Collins and David Metzler team with ABC on this romantic reality series that follows the trials and tribulations of love as seen through the eyes of four young, attractive and available women who are looking for Mr. Right. Shot docu-soap style at over 150-locations throughout San Francisco, the one-hour format will follow four single women over six episodes as they take hold of their own romantic destinies and declare to the world that they are ready, willing and able to do anything and everything they have to in order to find true love.

Accompanying Alissa, Anne, Kris and Michelle on their journey are two "Love Coaches," Emmy-winning writer and award-winning journalist Teresa Strasser and well-known television host JD Roberto. Lending the "he said/she said" perspective to the women's search, Strasser and Roberto will guide each lady throughout a series of events that ultimately leaves them learning more about love than any of them thought possible. Series premieres MONDAY, JUNE 12 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET).

"How to Get the Guy" is from Scout Productions, currently in production on their fourth season of Bravo's "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," which has earned them an Emmy and Producers Guild Award.

Source: ABC Press Release

Nuala

Re: ABC Announces New Series "How to Get a Guy"
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 04:23:44 PM »
Puddin,

They stole my idea.  I know exactly how to get a guy.........BE YOURSELF!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 05:58:28 PM »
Oh its a stupid concept Nuala , ABC is just desperate for a good reality show like CBS's BB TAR & Survivor and Fox's AI , the top 4 Reality shows imo . Really I don't think anyone will watch "How to Get a Guy" .

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 11:23:04 AM »
Neither will I. Just what I need my buddies to catch me watching.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 01:29:48 PM »
 :lol: