Author Topic: More former HG's we can hope to see on BB7 AllStars........  (Read 19909 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: More former HG's we can hope to see on BB7 AllStars........
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 11:24:43 AM »
Oh Nose picker , I almost forgot about him !

Nuala

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2006, 08:12:07 PM »
see we have myspace accounts and I asked Janie 3 times over the past 4 or 5 months to add me to her friends but she still hasn't , don't know why but Jeff & I wonder if were not pretty enough , you know like we don't look like "models" so thats why she hasn't added us  :lol:

:lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2006, 10:49:32 PM »
seriously , she must check her invites or whatever ? maybe she thinks she has enough " FANS " ?  :'(

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2006, 02:49:48 AM »
In this  interview @ Jokers , Danielle says she won't be on AllStars
Aww shucks.  Wish she could be on.

I like Danielle's list & her thoughts for All Stars HG's:

"Who would you like to see in the house?
Good question! Naturally I’m completely bias towards my season (BB3). Roddy, Marcellas, Amy, Josh and Lisa are my picks from my season. I’m glad that America is only selecting six participants for Big Brother 7 because it is imperative that CBS does have the fans “Most Hated” houseguests. It wouldn’t be an All Star without Will Kirby, so of course he is the one I’ll be voting for. I would love to see Josh (BB1), Nicole (BB2), Shannon (BB2), Bunky (BB2), Erika (BB4)Jack (BB4), Justin (BB4), AliBear (BB4), Jun (BB4), Diane (BB5), Natalie (BB5), Holly (BB5), Will W. (BB5), Cowboy (BB5), Kaysar (BB6), Eric (BB6), Jennifer (BB6) Ivette (BB6), James (BB6), & Janelle (BB6). "

I totally agree with Danielle that All Stars should consist of ALL the "most hated" HGs.  That would make for a game super challenging, entertaining, exciting! 
I'm especially interested in Will from BB2, altho I did not like him.  But the slick way he played the game gained respect for him...after it was all over!!   :jumpy: 
Puddin, thanks for posting the jokersupdates.com article!  :hrt:  I loved reading Dani's comments! 

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2006, 06:09:52 PM »
Let's all hope Cowboy makes it to the show.  If only to hear Rob have to recap every week about him!!! :lol: :lol:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2006, 08:39:56 PM »
 :colealert: )-**

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2006, 01:53:37 AM »
  :lol3: 

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2006, 05:21:28 AM »
Come on now, who doesn't love a Cowboy.  In the year of the brokeback how can we forget the Cowboy!!! :woohoo:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2006, 11:32:03 AM »
Did Cowboy ever win a challenge ? Baaaaaaaaaa

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2006, 11:52:36 AM »
Why you gotta keep the Cowboy down?? (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2006, 01:59:33 PM »
cause I don't like him and if he makes the BB7 list I'll :barf:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2006, 02:28:45 PM »
 :amen:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2006, 03:26:19 PM »
I would have thought in the year of Brokeback we would be more accepting and loving of gay cowboys.  Come on give him a chance!! ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2006, 05:35:07 PM »
Cowtard is Gay ?  :umn:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2006, 06:01:36 PM »
He's NOT!! Not that there is anything wrong with that!!  ???

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2006, 06:10:34 PM »
A couple of things... I'm sad that Danielle is not coming back on All Stars but not surprised, I don't know how she would play the game after getting caught by everyone as being such a player of everyone.  I really, really hope that Marcelles comes back and I don't think he will have any problem getting voted back in, hopefully this time he won't be quite so trusting.  If Janie and Howie are one of the 20 they will be voted back in, how long they last is another story cuz they will go into the house with a target on them from day one.  Lastly I also think that if you won in the past you should not be allowed to re-enter the house. 

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2006, 06:16:53 PM »
I agree no past winners should be allowed.  Give someone new a chance at the money.  You saw on Survivor how they were the easy early targets becuause everyone is jealous they got the money and they didn't.

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2006, 06:29:41 PM »
 :'(  I have read through a lot of these postings and with all of the hipe over Cappy and Ivette last year I sure don't see anyone begging to vote for either of them.  Sure doesn't hurt my feelings!  I hope the blonde that won is just too busy also.  Who was the brunette cheerleader that made Kaysar a deal and then immediately broke it????  I wouldn't mind seeing her come back just to see her evicted again!

:woohoo:  Marcelles is a must though!  :woohoo:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2006, 06:33:18 PM »
Marcelles may get more hosting his BB shows than he would by going back into the house.  I think he seems like the type who would love to sit there and laugh at this group.

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2006, 06:39:12 PM »
He'll have to make that call, but it's only for one summer, it will all be in fun, it will be great PR and I'm sure he'll still have a job at CBS when he gets out.  It's a Win Win situation with the chance at a really big pay off! 

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2006, 06:40:36 PM »
I would like to see him but it will be interesting to see if he wants to go through this again.

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2006, 07:00:54 PM »
What about Jack from BB4???  Anyone heard anything about him?  I know he's older but I liked him.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2006, 07:03:51 PM »
I am not sure the older people are going to get the love from the public.  I think the 6 america picks will be the younger crowd (with the possible exception of Chicken George or Bunky) but it will probably be up to the producers to get some of the older generation into the house.

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2006, 07:06:02 PM »
Has anyone heard anything about Josh or Gerry from BB3??? 

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2006, 07:15:06 PM »
I hope there will be leaks about possible houseguest coming out in the next week.  But as of now really all it is is speculation.