Author Topic: We *really* don't get to pick  (Read 11155 times)

Offline NikkiTees

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: We *really* don't get to pick
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 10:15:00 AM »
I love watching it...you are right it is a total peep show  ;)
I wouldn't want to be on it I talk WAY too much trash about people.
I wouldn't have any real friends when I got out!  Plus I'm not a real people person I couldn't be fake and I think that is a trait needed to be successful on BB

I know you get a paid just for being on the show so if I were broke, jobless, and homeless I would consider going on the show for the paycheck, free rent, and food (even if it is only PB&J)!

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2006, 02:08:03 AM »
I'd totally be in it.

There's no cameras IN the shower, btw. Just in the bathroom.

One of my favorite conversations from last season was when the girl scout troup was everything-bashing in the HOH room and maggie says "there isn't a camera in here so no one knows we are talking about this stuff." (it was along those lines, anyhow). I was watching live feeds at the time and laughing my friggin' a$$ off! To top it off they believed that the entire time until someone (I think it was Big Brother) told them there were cameras lol

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2006, 07:45:00 PM »
We only get to pick 6 HG's, 3 men and 3 women.  My picks are...

BB3 Marcelles                     
BB4 Jack                           BB4 Allison & Erika
BB6 Kaysar                        BB6 Janelle

BB3  Danielle from BB3 isn't doing the show or I would pick her for sure

It is hard to narrow it down to just 6.  Hopefully the ones that are good TV like Howie, the producers will put in with their 6 choices.   

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2006, 07:50:25 PM »
I would never do it for the simple fact that the first time someone acted like an idiot and tried to make up some plot or alliance I would rat them out to the house.  Which in turn would probably get me kicked out first.  I think you should win on your own merit not on how easily you can backstab people to win.  I know it is part of the game but I wish it was not the biggest focus of the show.  Take a look at BB UK, you are not allowed to talk strategy during the game, anyone caught talking alliances could be kicked out.  Much better way to play the game, just enjoy everyone that is in the house with you and let the chips fall where they may.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.