Author Topic: I ♥ ♥ ♥ HEART♥ ♥ ♥ Howie thread  (Read 15049 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: I ♥ ♥ ♥ HEART♥ ♥ ♥ Howie thread
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 10:10:00 AM »
Howie Chat re-scheduled to Thursday, June 8

Due to filming obligations, Howie has to re-schedule his chat for tonight. He is filming a commercial and was called back into the studio and will be filming all day, and maybe into the night. More on the commercial will come later. He thought the commercial was complete yesterday when they wrapped up but was called late last night by the producer of the commercial.

So, come and join Howie Gordon on Thursday, June 8th at 7pm PST / 10pm EST! Submit any questions to jerzeechik@howiegordon.com by 7pm EST, Thursday evening.

Just log onto the forum and click on Live Chat at the top of the page. Please sign into the forum so it's easy for Howie to know which member is asking the question. :)

We will have a moderated chat with Q & A, then open it up for him to chat with all members!

Sorry for any inconvenience, but Howie was just notified. Hope to see you there!

Jerzeechik
Administrator / Media Director
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 12:22:02 PM »
thanks for the update

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »
thanks for the info :jam:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2006, 01:08:38 PM »
Update compliments of myspace

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 04:03:33 AM »
yeah, thanks Jeffrey!  Hoping it works out for me to attend the Howie chat tonite...not sure...

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 09:43:23 AM »
I doubt I will be able to make it. If anyone can save a transcript and post it here or email it to me, I'd be much appreciated.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 10:50:31 AM »
yeah right Jeff ,nothing like doing a friend a little favor  :lol3: ! I'm sure Howies site will archive the chat like last time .

wheres that darn spellcheck?  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 10:59:20 AM by puddin »

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 10:57:31 AM »
I sent Howie a little note, to see if it's saved there. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a response.  :colealert:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 01:50:43 PM »
Wow, Howie wrote me back.

yes, just log in to my forum,

jedi bb6 howie

So it looks like there may be a transcript available.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2006, 02:31:24 AM »
Aw Drat!!  I forgot all about Howie's chat tonite!!  (:;)
 Oh well...i can read the transcript.  Did you go to the chat, puddin?
Jeff, sorry it didn't work out for you to attend.  :-\

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2006, 02:44:06 AM »
Jeff, COOL that Howie wrote you baaakkk!   :jumpy:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2006, 03:35:53 PM »
Howie chat from June 8th 2006. I decided it was more important to capture this chat, than what I had planned on doing last night. LOL
Enjoy all.

( %April_Showers ): jamessharpe says: I'd just like to tell howie that me being a aspiring beefcake that howie is a true role model to me and in my quest for being a beefcake and i'd just like to ask howie if hes been studying any BB tapes before he enters the house for allstars because we all know howie will be in allstars!!!!!

( +Howie ): I have seen most of the seasons and there are a lot of great BB stars out there Just nothing like me! LOL!
( +Howie ): but thanks
( +Howie ): I will I will
( +Howie ): thank god d cakes isn't here lol

( %Kathy ): Howie paula / wgm wants to ask you: What's your strategy for All Stars going to be?

( +Howie ): If I get voted back in, then it is a SOS summer of secret for everybody! LOL!

( @jerzeechik ): smile.gif

( +Howie ): But expect the unexpected

( @jerzeechik ): Except for the Rozzoberg's
( @jerzeechik ): LOL
( %Kathy ): lol

( +Howie ): Rozzobergs should get split and pounded lol
( +Howie ): hi bo's pee pee
( +Howie ): I did pilates with Holly BB5 last nite

( %April_Showers ): ok speaking of holly
( %April_Showers ): next question comes from Taylor
( %April_Showers ): Hey Howie! I've been doing interviews for JokersUpdates.com lots lately. I was wondering if you would like to do one? I recently did one with Holly Kingand she told us about you guys at Pilates! LOL

( +Howie ): sure lets interview the more the merrier mommmy mommy I want a Holly doll

( %April_Showers ): taylor says Great! I can't wait to do the interview. How should I contact you? Will you PM me to let me know?

( +Howie ): Question: No kaysar and james are not as good looking as me in person

( @jerzeechik ): hahahaha
( %April_Showers ): lol howie. you are so hot in person
( @jerzeechik ): All Beefed Up and Ready to Roll
( @Aaron ): Catterz: want to ask howie who he wantes to be in the house wiff? and aslowho does Howie thinks that plays the game the best besides himself . ty Catterz

( +Howie ): contact Jerzee and she will set it up

( %Kathy ): paula / wgm:Who besides yourself would you like to see come back?

( +Howie ): I want to see Dr. Will he is considered the greatest ever bring him the ###### back

( %April_Showers ): Bullet asks: "What's the real story with you and dcakes?"

( +Howie ): dcakes is a lot of fun. I'm glad I'm freinds with her because it is not fun ripping on just James all the time lol

( @Aaron ): heathervk: This isn't so much a question, it's more of an FYI. The pink princess he visited on St. Patty's day died last week. I know she adored him and how much she thought of him so I thought I'd just let him know. I actually met Howie at the party and I know she just loved him. He may know already from an email I
( @Aaron ): sent but I never got a response. I don't know if he wants the info, but condolenses can be sent at lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
( @Aaron ): Thanks,
( @Aaron ): Heather

( +Howie ): I love Pepperoni lol
( +Howie ): thanks Heather my thoughts and prayers are with Alan and all the Pink Princess's family and friends

( %Kathy ): <Susie> I want to know if he will team up with Janie again.

( +Howie ): and she was that FABULOUS
( +Howie ): Janie would be a powerfull allie
( +Howie ): but who knows she holds me responsible for ashlea going home lol

( %April_Showers ): RNL asks: "We all could tell that Rachel had a huge crush on you. Was there/is there any chance of a romantic relationship for the two of you?"

( +Howie ): I think Ray Ray wants on with Burton from Survivor so I think he gets to bang her lol

( @jerzeechik ): He's a hottie
( @jerzeechik ): ;)
( @jerzeechik ): Not as hot as you though Howie
( @Aaron ): lol
( %April_Showers ): Howie is so hot

( +Howie ): %$#^@ Buton

( %Kathy ): ya burtons a hottie
( %April_Showers ): rofl Howie
( %April_Showers ): Burton doesn't have your looks, your build, and your future economic potential, right?
( @Aaron ): Pacerfan38: I just enjoy the chats.But some of the people (women) mess the chat up. I want info about when he gets back in the house what ways he will do differnet. I don't want to hear from all of them saying "Hey Howie did you get the pictures of my Boobies." I'm sure Howie likes boobies,but i'm not interested in hearing about their boobies. I want to know if kaysar gets in how that will effect
( @Aaron ): his game?
( @Aaron ): Leave out all the boobie stuff, lol

( +Howie ): No one in Realtiy TV History can hang or hold a candlel to me and I will back that the ###### up

( +Howie ): Who knows until the path is crossed there are a million ways to play the game You can say we will run the football but if you can't then you have to pass and vice versa just have to be ready at all times

( %Kathy ): <TX> Will we ever be able to buy a Howie Doll?

( +Howie ): I hope Howie dolls are out by christmas
( +Howie ): ahww J blo

( %Kathy ): thats great Howie
( %April_Showers ): I can't wait howie to get me a howie doll
( @jerzeechik ): Laura, knock it off, lol
( %April_Showers ): Santa Santa I wanna a Howie Doll!
( %April_Showers ): Taylor asks "Howie, Does it feel good when you squeeze Holly's glutes?"

( +Howie ): The pilates instructor said squeeze your glutes so I grabbed Hollys I like hers better then mine and yes I had a woody
( +Howie ): King Kaysar will be joining us on Wednesday for my chat maybe some other houseguests as well

( @jerzeechik ): <Lost> Question for Howie: Do you feel like a much smarter player this time around for BB7?

( +Howie ): My skills have doubled since I left the BB6 House I will be a force to be reckon with If I make it back
( +Howie ): I'v become more powerful then any house guest

( @Aaron ): <Reese> In the commercials for BB7, the logo looks like a mirror image. Any thoughts on what it might mean?

( +Howie ): BB is always a step a head of everyone but I think it will reflect a past season or seasons

( @jerzeechik ): <TX> How much PB&J have you eaten since last summer?

( +Howie ): DNA SOS

( @jerzeechik ): PITA
( @jerzeechik ): Pain in the ass

( +Howie ): I have not had any (00000) PB and J

( %Kathy ): <Keith> Any new news on Howies Elimidate

( +Howie ): Blind Date and Elmidate have not been brought back on air yet this year if ever but I might do a celebrity "Next" on MTV

( %April_Showers ): Laura asks: kalesdan: Hey Howie, Love you Howie!! Really hope you are in the house this time next month.
( %April_Showers ): I live with my own Star Wars expert (last name Howard lol ) so I have my own master replica lightsaber want to play????
( %April_Showers ): kalesdan
( %April_Showers ): whoops
( %April_Showers ): that was kalesdan
( %April_Showers ): sorry!

( +Howie ): you challenging me to a duel???
( +Howie ): I hope your a Jedi
( +Howie ): Lin and Nancy are NO Jedis lol

( @jerzeechik ): <HOWIEISGUNNABRINGITBB7> howie, will we hear you scream superbowl if you get choosen to be on BB7 like you did many times when you won HOH and Jannie did

( +Howie ): ab sah ######ing loot lee
( +Howie ): Super All Stars Super Bowl

( %Kathy ): paula / wgm: What's your favorite memory from last season?

( +Howie ): Janies HOH in the back yard when we celebrated all over the NERD HERD
( +Howie ): Pay back is a biatch

( @Aaron ): Lexie asks: can you ask Howie when he gets back in the BB house is he going to try to send any "secret messages" to the members of his website or to all the live feed posters who are transcribing his every word ??

( +Howie ): great climax to a roough but funny week
( +Howie ): of course I will talk to you guys you will be the ones keeping the force with me

( %April_Showers ): ok, NOW for Laura's real question. I'm getting my chat boxes mixed up. LOL Laura asks: "howie what lessons have you learned from BB6 that will help you win BB7?"

( +Howie ): I will feel your presence
( +Howie ): Trust no one but MYSELF
( +Howie ): IT's the JEDI way

( @Aaron ): cool! Do some jedi hand movements in the house right into the live feed cams:)
( @jerzeechik ): <HOWIEISGUNNABRINGITBB7> Howie was wondering.. lets say you kaysar and jannie get voted for allstars... are you worried possibly that the rest of the houseguests or some may try and take you 3 out right away seeing how well you all bonded last season.

( +Howie ): you will not look at Ivette when she changes for fear of vomitting lol
( +Howie ): we would be a big target so yes

( %April_Showers ): Taylor asks: "Can you get Rachie to come (to chat) wednesday too?!"

( +Howie ): Janie and Dr. Will are the two strongest players in BB History
( +Howie ): Ray Ray will be there if not I will have Burton yell at her lol

( %Kathy ): Ellen/EMMD: Howie, we all are aware of the extraordinary relationship that you had with one of your fans, the Pink Princess. Tell us about her home, the party you attended, and most importantly, your relationship with this wonderful person.

( +Howie ): Pink Princess and Alan (her husband) have a beutiful home outside of Chicago. They cheerish each other and are madly in love! Outside of their beautiful home and realtionshio the next thing they live for is Big Brother. And Alan and the Pink Princes told me many times that I was there favorite BB Star of all time! It is a great feeling. And they are great friends and great people. The Princess no longer needs the live feed she

( %April_Showers ): Becca (IheartJames) asks: "Do you see any validity in what James was arguing about at the convention?"

( +Howie ): I just received her DVD from the party I attended in the mail today

( %Kathy ): <Susie> does you think janie can outsmart dr will

( @jerzeechik ): That must have been overwhelming Howie

( +Howie ): James gets caught in his own lies and you can't tell him any differently he did not handle the situation in the house accordingly he should have told me what he was up to and he was selling me out to Ivette telling her I said she was a weak player so James can kiss my asss
( +Howie ): James does not bother a Jedi maybe fat Maggie but not a Jedi

( @Aaron ): piggie asks: I'd like to know if there is anyone that howie does not want to go into the house with.

( +Howie ): I can get along or become enemies with anyone I would not want to have to listen to and have to smell IVETTE again lol

( %April_Showers ): laura asks " Are you gonna have any guest chats other than Kaysar?"

( +Howie ): any one getting some play tonite?
( +Howie ): I'm working on it I hope so or these freaks can kiss my ass

( %Kathy ): <TX> Will knowing about all the live feed watchers change the way you act in the house any?

( +Howie ): did it last year??????????????

( @jerzeechik ): lol
( @jerzeechik ): NOPE

( +Howie ): I will be the same old HOWIE

( %Kathy ): yay

( +Howie ): I'm the greatest Houseguest in BB History no question about it???????????????

( @Aaron ): <Lost> Howie, would you like to play BB with Josh and Erika, whom you met this weekend?
( +Howie ): Richie, I have known them for almost a year now! But yes I 'd love to play with them espcially Erika lol
( %April_Showers ): Shelly: I don't have a question, I just ahve a comment for Howie if I may. I bought a lightsaber at the convention and just wanted to tell Howie what a hit it was for Tyler. I printed off the pictures of him signing the lightsaber and he ws so thrilled and he has not put down that darn thing. Oh, I guess I do have one thing to ask him? Can Tyler come live with him, cause I think I will go craxy if I have to listen to that thing any lol

( +Howie ): send Tyler over we can Jedi train together I'm glad he likes because Know he is Jedi Knight of the Republic thanks cutie

( %April_Showers ): <BuderflyFairy16> Howie Do you have any pets? If so, what do you have?

( +Howie ): oh boy Shellie
( +Howie ): two dogs cockadoo and a poodle nice doggies but loud

( %Kathy ): paula / wgm: What was your favorite challenge last season that you would like to see as a challenge this year?

( +Howie ): thanks for the space coin lost I'm a stronger Jedi then I could have possibly imagined
( +Howie ): The Hi and dry was so much fun I was flying like superman or even a Jedi knight
( +Howie ): awesome just awesome
( +Howie ): who'

( @jerzeechik ): ok, we're finished with Q&A ?
( @Aaron ): myspace/bb7allstars: Howie, if you could choose one Houseguest from seasons 15 for a oneonone aliiance who would you trust?

( +Howie ): getting some play right now??

( %April_Showers ): no t
( %April_Showers ): one more question after aarons i believe
( @jerzeechik ): ok
( @Aaron ): i got one more
( %Kathy ): <Susie> does youand 1 more from me think janie can outsmart dr will
( %April_Showers ): if anyone has any more questions, please send them in

( +Howie ): We will see if you know what I mean If I get there my secrets stay with the Jedi code

( %April_Showers ): ok make that one more question after kathy's
( @Aaron ): ( Lexie ): Howie, any changes that you'd like to see on BB this year as far as the challenges go?

( +Howie ): Yeah, make the VETOS easier for me lol

( @Aaron ): LOL
( %April_Showers ): <Pattycakes72> Hi Howie....I was watching old videos on YouTube today, and I came across the one when Janey was wasted in the green dress, you kept saying you wanted a copy of the tape, did you ever seeit??

( +Howie ): they are great evennts some bad some great
( +Howie ): I have seen her in James face and saying Jen Jen should go back to Mexico very comical
( +Howie ): Mommy mommy I want a Janie doll

( %April_Showers ): <Taylor> Are you gonna have another Jack Shack on All Stars?

( @Aaron ): lol
( %April_Showers ): any more questions?

( +Howie ): If I get on the show then yes I will have a jack shack but this time I will have a chic in there with me no fat Maggies or BUSTO's

( @Aaron ): I got a question
( %April_Showers ): <howie4allSTARS> Howie last year when you went on your rant on busto for the first time, that truly made me a fan of you as you spoke your mind and did not hide your feelings.. will you play that way again because it made for some GREAT TV
( %April_Showers ): whoops, sorry aaron

( +Howie ): When the time is right, then the Hurricane will hover! And I will huff and puff and blow the Big Brother House down! Ab sah ######ing loot lee

( @Aaron ): What kind of music do you like rock,rap,oldies etc....?

( +Howie ): Howie is great tv and I will stay that way
( +Howie ): top 40 rock and oldies

( %April_Showers ): i love that music too howie
( @jerzeechik ): ok, final question howie
( @Aaron ): cool. I like oldies mostly <----Elvis Presley Fan biggrin.gif

( +Howie ): I don't charge for questions

( %April_Showers ): ooh elvis!

( +Howie ): Elvis is awesome suspicious minds

( %April_Showers ): oh my word i love that song
( @jerzeechik ): Howie, how do you feel about the tremendous support you're getting from your fans right now? Through your forum and myspace?
( @Aaron ): oh yeah awesome song:)
( @jerzeechik ): my favorite elvis song along with In the Ghetto
( %April_Showers ): <howie4allSTARS> howie not a question but a comment you are the MAN!

( +Howie ): The Fans are awesome! I provide great TV and you show respect! I don't why anyone would watc a lump on a log like so many houseguest! But your support is aweasome and I love all of you!

( %April_Showers ): i loved it when Taylor did "In the Ghetto"

( +Howie ): ghetto what??

( @jerzeechik ): the song you silly goose
( @jerzeechik ): Are you ready for your fans Howie?

( +Howie ): oh

( %April_Showers ): we love you too howie
( %April_Showers ): oh boy howie
( %April_Showers ): you big beefcake
( %Kathy ): thank you howie

( +Howie ): I was born ready

( %April_Showers ): <Pattycakes72> I have noticed alot of James forum members softening towards the NH...any thoughts??? Mine are just basically WTF???

( +Howie ): and you guys are awesome

( @jerzeechik ): OK, here we go
[ Mode ] [ @jerzeechik sets: m ]

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 07:56:43 PM »
Goes to bed tonight praying Howie will NOT be voted back in. :zz: :angel:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2006, 10:48:20 PM »
Not all prayers come true Chunkylover. I'm doing all I can to make sure Howie makes it back in.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2006, 08:14:36 AM »
Ok I will admit he will probably get back in so I guess I just have to hope he gets kicked out fast.

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2006, 02:12:53 PM »
I'm sure he will get kicked out fast, but he'll be good TV until he goes.  Hopefully he will be a distraction for Kaysar.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2006, 11:26:17 AM »
A reminder !! :yaya:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2006, 06:36:27 PM »
Did anyone listen?  Any news?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2006, 07:38:06 PM »

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2006, 06:49:56 AM »
i thought she was doing "I HEART ALISON" next
i  heart cole :jam:

thanks but who doesn't love me....oh wait that would be kogs...me to big for him to love me  :lol3:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM