Author Topic: I ♥ ♥ ♥ HEART♥ ♥ ♥ Kaysar thread  (Read 13341 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: I ♥ ♥ ♥ HEART♥ ♥ ♥ Kaysar thread
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2006, 02:04:07 PM »
:bump:

Cali Girl

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2006, 02:23:36 PM »
Thanks for the bump.
I'm not sure if I heart him but I sure do think he's a cool dude!
Out of all the houseguests, he is the one I would most like to
chill with...  :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2006, 06:32:20 PM »
Happy Birthday Kaysar

:party: :yourock:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2006, 08:48:23 PM »
Happy Birthday Kaysar

:party: :yourock:

Old news, he is gone and there is no reason to speak of him ever again.  His 15 minutes is over and may we never see him on TV again.  Bye, bye.  LOL  :lol3:

Best 10th place player in the history of reality TV.  Why America loves him is beyond me???
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2006, 08:52:18 PM »
This is Kaysars LOVE thread so if you post in it you Must LOVE him ..guess you love him Chunky !!  neener neener

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2006, 08:55:12 PM »
He might be a loveable loser, but he is still a LOSER!!! :jumpy:

janie screwed him and didn't seem to care much about it, so much for her alligence??
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2006, 08:57:19 PM »
You are SOO clueless Chunky ..makes me wonder if you even know what your talking about  :ya3:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 09:00:02 PM »
Why, yes Janie had to save herself because she messed up the game when she was HOH and put herself in this position.  She knew what was going to happen when she took herself off the block, so in a sense she screwed him and knew he was out the second he got nominated.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2006, 09:12:46 PM »
Why, yes Janie had to save herself because she messed up the game when she was HOH and put herself in this position.  She knew what was going to happen when she took herself off the block, so in a sense she screwed him and knew he was out the second he got nominated.
In Janie's defense(and I am a BIG Kaysar fan) Kaysar is the one that screwed himself...when he didnt agree to take her off the block if she chose him to play veto....He cant blame her and I dont think he does...

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 09:13:23 PM »
i guess he'll be posting on his myspace very soon
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2006, 09:13:39 PM »
And another thing....lol...Lying Marjelous told her that he WOULD save her if he won the veto..so what choice did she have?

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2006, 09:14:05 PM »
when he didnt agree to take her off the block if she chose him to play veto....He cant blame her and I dont think he does...

very good point
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2006, 09:14:33 PM »
i guess he'll be posting on his myspace very soon
:meow:

Ok Ok  I admit..I just added him as a friend tonight after eviction just to see what he has to say...lol

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2006, 09:15:25 PM »

In Janie's defense(and I am a BIG Kaysar fan) Kaysar is the one that screwed himself...when he didnt agree to take her off the block if she chose him to play veto....He cant blame her and I dont think he does...
[/quote]

Just goes to show how far that alliance has crumbled.  Will is a god for finding ways to break apart the seasick alliance.

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2006, 09:16:47 PM »
he could get very depressed from this and if america votes for a second winner like in the Survivor All Star season we know who will win....

George or Kaysar (assuming George Loses)

[IM

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2006, 09:18:09 PM »

Just goes to show how far that alliance has crumbled.  Will is a god for finding ways to break apart the seasick alliance.
[/quote]

All aliances in BB have crumbled..except suprisingly the Nerd Heard.....nothing new...not like they(the Sov's) hadnt agreed to break up after sequester week...they did have that agreement

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2006, 09:18:54 PM »

All aliances in BB have crumbled..except suprisingly the Nerd Heard.....nothing new...not like they(the Sov's) hadnt agreed to break up after sequester week...they did have that agreement
[/quote]

I missed the chill town break up????

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2006, 09:19:30 PM »
he could get very depressed from this and if america votes for a second winner like in the Survivor All Star season we know who will win....

George or Kaysar (assuming George Loses)

LOL  think they would do it?  If they did then it would be close between Janie, Kaysar with probably Howie winning it cause America doesnt know howie the way we live feeders do

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2006, 09:20:52 PM »

I missed the chill town break up????
[/quote]

LOL....well seeing as Boogie didnt last past week 4 ( i believe) last time...we cant count them YET...although they might join NH as only the 2nd alliance not to be disbanned....well we do have Will begging to be booted...so ya never know

Offline Cole

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2006, 09:22:47 PM »
yeah they think it was Boogie  :lol3:

very true on Howie the most misrepresented contestant ever....i truly believe in the power of editing after seeing the difference.

Kaysar is a great person and I agree he wasn't meant to play the game. Like someone said earlier he was expecting his alliance to play the games with similiar morals as him and they don't so he got played.

I feel sorry for the guy.

[IM

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2006, 04:15:12 AM »
Well maybe he wasn't meant to play the game, but he was meant to BE THERE so we could all get acquainted with ONE of few honest HGs.  The only other honest HG I recall is Jason from BB3..a truly great guy & America's Fav, w/ 86% popularity!

Whatever, I heart :love2: Kaysar and wish him God speed.   :hrt: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :(