Author Topic: Congratulations to the Hippies on their very exciting win.  (Read 3536 times)

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
Our son Eric and Jeremia gave it their best shot and we are very proud of them for their effort. We want to take this opportunity to thank all of the GREAT TAR Detectives at RFF for their excellent work with the vid caps, tracking, pics, etc. We were here often, daily really, enjoying your magic. We will be back for the next race. THANK YOU ALL.  :tup: :tup:

Rose and Orlando Sanchez
Chardon, Ohio     

Offline sarahbea

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Congratulations to the Hippies on their very exciting win.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 12:10:04 PM »
Thats so great! I really wanted Eric and Jeremy to win. They were such a good team.

How fun for you to be a part of this site!

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 12:19:36 PM »
Thank you sarahbea. We lurked at a few race sites but this is by far THE BEST and the only one we felt comfortable enough posting on. We never expected everybody to root for our guys but we saw RFF as the one which was respectful of all the racers regardless of who they were rooting for. Maybe next time ..???

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 12:49:49 PM »
Big Papi, You should be proud of your son for performing so well in the race.

:-[  Oh, I thought you were a Boston Red Sox fan when you first posted  :-[

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 02:18:53 PM »
Yes, congrats to the hippies for winning.  That was such an exciting finale and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  My favourite moments were the swan pedal boat race--how funny was that and of course the edge of your seat flag roadblock.   Big Papi, you guys should definitely be proud of Eric and Jeremy.  Eric and Jeremy ran a very strong race competitive race  :bliss: and although they did not win the big money prize they won a lot of first place prizes for being Team #1 at the various Pit Stops--so they have all those to enjoy.  I agree with you that this is the best site to come to, everyone is very nice here and Puddin always has great stuff posted to read, etc.  See you around the boards. :waves:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 02:35:44 PM »
Rose and Orlando,

If TAR does an allstars I would think Eric and Jeremy would at the very top of the list. Have they talked about doing it again if they get the opportunity? I would love to see them race again. Could you imagine the competiveness between them and Romber!!!  :meow: Now that would be good TV!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they are dissappointed in not taking home the big check but money can't buy the experience they got!!!!! They get a big congratulations from me on finishing!
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

By the way, I think they are hilarious. I almost peed my pants on that last leg when they did their Japenese dub overs.  :lol3: