Author Topic: Six Apprentice Candidates Head Back to College Next Week on "The Apprentice"  (Read 2288 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Six Apprentice Candidates Head Back to College Next Week on "The Apprentice"

SIX REMAINING CANDIDATES HEAD BACK TO COLLEGE ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" MONDAY, MAY 8, 9-10 PM ET/PT

Roxanne Takes Back The Lead on NBC.com Voting Polls

NEW YORK - May 4, 2006 - The six remaining candidates head back to college on NBC's "The Apprentice," as they are asked to run a tailgate party event featuring items from the Outback Steakhouse Menu at Rutgers University (Monday, May 8th, 9-10 p.m. ET/PT). The team that generates the greatest revenue from the sales wins. The winners wine and dine in the country, while the losers face getting grilled in the boardroom.

The candidates relive their college days by putting on a tailgate party during a home football game. One team creates a spectacle with an eating contest while members of the other team dress up as cheerleaders. The winners travel via helicopter to Raphael Vineyard on Long Island to blend and create their own private label wine.

Roxanne (Austin, Tx.) completely bumps Tammy out of the running on the NBC.com voting polls as she leads with 38 percent of the votes; followed by Sean (London) with 22 percent and Lee (New York) with 16 percent.

Additionally, viewers of NBC's "The Apprentice" can roll in the dough with a weekly Grand Prize random drawing of $10,000 by playing the live interactive "Get Rich With Trump" game during each episode. "Get Rich With Trump" can be played by sending a text message from a cell phone or by logging onto NBC.com/APPRENTICE. Please log onto NBC.com for complete rules.

"Gold Rush" - Lee, Michael "Synergy" - Allie, Roxanne, Sean, Tammy

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Thanks puddin for posting this info!  :jumpy:

BTW, does anybody have access to see this video?  I guess you have to be in the entertainment business or something like that.  You have to give your member name and password.  It drives me nuts and wish I could see it.  Here's the link to it:

http://nbcumv.com/release_detail.nbc/entertainment-20060504000000-six32remaining3.html