6 (21.4%)
NonElim
0 (0%)
ToBeCont...
0 (0%)
something else
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: 2 Episodes left , 4 Teams left ! Which team won't make the final 3 ?  (Read 4488 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
:yaya: please vote !!

PenguinsDance

I voted for MOJO!  I'm SO tired of them.   )-**

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
first to last and last to first. i think ray and yolanda and by and tyler got for the fast forward with the hippies winning it and hopping into first. that leaves ray and yolanda lagging and trying to catch back up but just falling short, drats.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
Yep, RaYo,  almost last to first and (hopefully) first to last.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I voted Ray and Yolanda but wouldn't lose any sleep over Mojo)

Offline Tank

• RFF Not So Newbie
Ray and Yolanda :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline trails27

• RFF Not So Newbie
I voted Ray and Yolanda since I think they will make a dumb mistake and not catch up enough to be survive.   The Hippies are the least athletic team of all though as dainty Monica sprinting past them at the last chase to the mat showed though.   So if there are alot of physical tasks and no teams make big navigation or judgement errors, the Hippies are gone.

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
I don't think it's the B.J. and Tyler because they win the fast forward (only team not shown at the monkey roadblock).

I don't think it's Eric and Jeremy because of Giantfan's spoiler.  Even though subsequent posts by Giantsfan were dubious at best, I believe that the original sighting was spot on.  The spoiler only described two males but I tend to believe it was Eric and Jeremy.

I don't think it's MoJo becasue they are shown to be having too hard a time at the final detour.  The producers usually don't provide such blatant clues for the eliminated team.

That leaves Ray and Yolanda who I think gets eliminated.  They have been the poorest racers of the four teams.  The only reason they won last week is that they lucked out and was given a map showing the pit stop when they stopped for directions early in the leg.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
^

That and picking the much easier detour (who knew) and its funny if Yolanda knew how to swim, I bet that they would ahve picked the hike and swim one.  They tended always for the physical tasks.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
I voted for MOJO!  I'm SO tired of them.   )-**
  I voted RaYo. :-\
But hope it's MOJO.  I'm SICK and tired of them!!!  )-**  {{{}