Author Topic: WHY CHRIS!!!!!!!  (Read 3758 times)

Offline djrocstar

• RFF Not So Newbie
WHY CHRIS!!!!!!!
« on: May 11, 2006, 07:55:23 PM »
i'm so mad hes gone!!! the show is totally fixed!!!!! i am never watching american idol again!!! i cant even begin to explain how upset i am. at least now i have a time durring the week i can watch the shows i taped off of the red zone on court tv... I HATE AMERICAN IDOL!!! WHOS WITH ME!

Offline Tyler1991

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: WHY CHRIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 10:46:15 PM »
I too was very shocked in the result. I just about had a heart attack lol...I seriously thouht that Taylor and Eliot would be the Bottom 2 with Eliot say bye to us all...When it was kat and chris my jaw dropped and when chris's name was read i was like whoa what happened...same thing happened to mandisa.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re: WHY CHRIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 02:16:28 AM »
I was very shocked that Chris got voted off American Idol.  He was my favourite  I think the judges were just as surprised.  I thought for sure he would be in the F2.  I thought Katherin was going home based on her poor performance of those two songs.  I am so disappointed that I do not plan to watch the remaining two shows as I am not interested in who will be crowned with the final 3.  I am sure Chris or Chris and his band will be given a record deal.  So to me he is still a winner.