Author Topic: FINAL 3: Katharine!  (Read 11512 times)

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Re: FINAL 3: Katharine!
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2006, 07:57:41 AM »
In one year it will be Taylor whooooooo I mean look at that Justin guy - what's he doing now.

KAT Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Nuala

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2006, 02:05:27 PM »
Ya think Nuala :popcorn: ? I never caught that they might have a thing !

Oh, how precious was the "I had the time of my life" duet!!!  They just looked so natural singing together.  Who knows?

Nuala

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2006, 02:06:52 PM »
I am watching Access Hollywood and Kat stated that she had to get a shot for her allergies before she sang "My Destiny."  I hope she is feeling better tonight. Do you any of you think Kat and Taylor have a "thing"?  

I don't think so.  I recall Kat mentioning a b/f, and on one of Taylor's sites......... http://taylorhicksfan.com/index.php   ........
there are pics of him and a gal "Susi".  (but I have no idea what his relationship is with Susi)    

LOL.....I think the Susi thing is just someone who is a fan who made an animated gif of themselves with Taylor.  LOL.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2006, 05:06:25 AM »
Well maybe, Nuala.  But I found the pic in the GALLERY of photos, not in a forum. 

Today, on Extra (or Access Hollywood? not sure which..)... Taylor talked like there is someone, but he declined to say whom.  He made it clear it wasn't Kat!  However, they really ARE a cute couple!  Cool is they would strike up a "thing", huh?  :xxx

Nuala

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2006, 06:41:51 AM »
Susi belongs to www.taylorhicksfan.com.  She is one of the main people there, but I do not think she and Taylor have a thing.  It would be great to learn more about Taylor since he is the AI.  Here is a cute pic of Taylor and Kat.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2006, 05:31:59 AM »
 :woohoo:  Nuala!  Love the photos!  Thanks bunches!  :jumpy:  :hearts: