Author Topic: May 3 Episode - Legal Video  (Read 3498 times)

Offline tarbuckeye

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I Live TAR...Too many days on the Road!
May 3 Episode - Legal Video
« on: May 05, 2006, 01:00:34 AM »
Can any one help me find a legal way to down load the most recent episode?  I am working night shift away from home and I have been using Google Video to watch the Race this season.  I went on to Google Video tonight to down load it and.... (:;) Its not there.  I have tried using the best of my limited computer skills to find it anywhere.  I feel like I have been mugged.  I can't believe that the network would pull it with three shows to go.   ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: May 3 Episode - Legal Video
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 01:14:45 AM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 01:23:52 AM »
you know I'm sick of SEEBS  (:;)

this is new today ........but how could that have screwed up the TAR9 Videos to rent ? I'm sorry buckeye  :'( , no idea
http://www.cbs.com/innertube/index.php

Offline tarbuckeye

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 01:58:26 AM »
Thanks Puddin!  I looked into Innertube but they have only the video clips.  And they only have Survivor available on SEEBS on Demand.  And I was off tonight to see Survivor.  My only hope is that more will be added  :please:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 02:12:47 AM »
It makes no sense  :umn: , stupid SEEBS can't get their stuff together .......we should run that site ;)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 09:22:01 AM »
You're right; it's been erased, Soviet-style, like it never existed. TV.com has links to download google video; when I clicked on an episode I got a google error message "this episode may not be available." I turned on the tv this morning and the Darwin episode was available from Comcast on Demand; I'll try playing (and recording  ;)) it after work and let you know.

Offline tarbuckeye

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 03:18:55 PM »
Thanks for any help.  SEEBS has reruns of McGyver and Have Gun Will Travel linked on Google Video but not TAR.  (:;)  Makes NO sense to me.  SEEBS has changed their on demand feature as well as innertube.  Maybe it will show up there.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 12:27:46 AM by tarbuckeye »

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 11:55:42 PM »
I just finished watching the Darwin episode on Comcast. The quality was good--better than itunes or Google--but it clocked in with commercials at a full 60 min (for 99 cents, I should get something better than what I could get with a vcr  (:;)). Sorry I couldn't help more, Buckeye.