Author Topic: The Amazing Race 9 - LIVE coverage - Episode 10  (Read 12037 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race 9 - LIVE coverage - Episode 10
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 08:06:03 PM »
why no love for mojo? they play a clean game  :lol:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 08:06:37 PM »
Seriously does he get to have his shoes back.

Because I think he shouldn't.  THey aren't on his body.

And I don't think many places will let him on a plane with out some footwear, will they?

Offline bethgio33

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 08:07:35 PM »
maybe this is where the blue adidas come into play

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 08:11:17 PM »
BJ/T are just too nice. When the hypocrite Barbie was bashing them they didn't say nothing. In fact, Tyler actually looked a little embarressed or hurt. Guess he's not use to people being such assholes to his face.
I'd be like "and who canceled cabs for everyone else bee-atch????

Offline tarbuckeye

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I Live TAR...Too many days on the Road!
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 08:13:27 PM »
I agree....Blue Adidas on BJT!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 08:42:32 PM »
I agree....Blue Adidas on BJT!!!
and just looking at next weeks promo , did they win the Fast Forward ? I don't see them at the Roadblock feeding the monkeys ! right Sups !!!!!!!!!

Offline bethgio33

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2006, 08:45:08 PM »
yea puddin, wishful thinking, go look at ep 11 spoilers thread.  it looks like it the frat boys with the shoes

:'(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2006, 08:52:10 PM »
no matter , if BJT win the Fast Forward they should be final 3 right ? All I want is for BJT or E&J to win this and be in the final 3 with whoever . What if its Eric & a Hippie in Alaska ? together ..ya know ?

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2006, 08:57:33 PM »
I've been thinking all along that it was E/J seen in Alaska and when they get mugged in Tokyo :lol: :lol: they will buy grey sweaters at the airport when they hear they are heading to Alaska!!!

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2006, 09:49:10 PM »
BJ/T are just too nice. When the hypocrite Barbie was bashing them they didn't say nothing. In fact, Tyler actually looked a little embarressed or hurt. Guess he's not use to people being such assholes to his face.

Correct me if i am wrong, but i didnt see Monica cancell any cabs.

And clearly some people have never seen RW/RR but MOJO called that fake ass Hippies out on the **** they have given her about flirting with Eric[thats like first grade level by the Hippies] and they had no response meaning it was true and they felt like dumbasses.   At least MOJO isnt fake and just says get away while the hippies try to say "sorry" when they are bashing MOJO in their car, at least MOJO is honest they havnt lied or ever been hypocrites.  I also dont remember Monica and Jo ever mentioning the yield they just said they wanted to beat the hippies.

But as you all prolly know i dont give a **** about any of these teams [i think they all suck] i am just counting the days for the next season [hopefully a All Star]. But i am a MOJO camper.

And the Yields have a actually good affect this season to me the two yield episodes were the best this season and its really because the yield had a impact on either the game or the way teams treated each other.

Also aside from Rob and Amber, the team that yields in the final four wins [Chip and Kim, Fred and Kendra, The Linzs] and the yielded team made the final three.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2006, 10:04:49 PM »

Correct me if i am wrong, but i didnt see Monica cancell any cabs.

And clearly some people have never seen RW/RR but MOJO called that fake ass Hippies out on the **** they have given her about flirting with Eric[thats like first grade level by the Hippies] and they had no response meaning it was true and they felt like dumbasses.   At least MOJO isnt fake and just says get away while the hippies try to say "sorry" when they are bashing MOJO in their car, at least MOJO is honest they havnt lied or ever been hypocrites.  I also dont remember Monica and Jo ever mentioning the yield they just said they wanted to beat the hippies.

But as you all prolly know i dont give a **** about any of these teams [i think they all suck] i am just counting the days for the next season [hopefully a All Star]. But i am a MOJO camper.

And the Yields have a actually good affect this season to me the two yield episodes were the best this season and its really because the yield had a impact on either the game or the way teams treated each other.

Also aside from Rob and Amber, the team that yields in the final four wins [Chip and Kim, Fred and Kendra, The Linzs] and the yielded team made the final three.

You're right Monica didn't but Jo was knee deep in it. She just tried to come off as them playing clean which doesn't look the case. And we never know if they didn't turn around and also cancel E/J's cab since Jo heard the name they used. (Ray said the cab company said all the other cabs had been cancelled).

I actually liked MoJo until recently but they had to go badmouthing the hippies. Since Lake is gone I have to have someone to throw the remote at!

TTOW!!!!!  :lol:

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2006, 06:01:27 AM »
Not sure where to discuss since it's no longer live, but here goes...

Who said the title?  I don't remember hearing it.

I was liking MoJo until these past two legs (remember the insider where Yolanda, I think, said that they seem like nice people but they're not really?), but I think the worst sleazes in this Race are Eric/Jeremy.  Apparently they fed the feud between MoJo and the Hippies, and canceling the cabs, that's plain rotten.  Shouldn't they have been penalized for interfering with other teams, or was it because it backfired that they weren't?

I would have taken the Wet detour thinking it would be faster and I would have been so wrong!  Who would have guessed?  So glad RaYo won a leg, but now I fear it will be First to Worst for them in the next leg (if they go for the FF and miss it, that would put them behind).

The Hippies won't have trouble getting money, so BJ can guy some new shoes.  Kind of dumb of him not to put them on in the car (Tyler was driving, right?)

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2006, 06:43:06 AM »
rmax, Eric said the title after they canceled the cabs.

also, BJ was driving -- apparently barefoot, unless he was wearing flipflops or somehting that came off while running...

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2006, 11:38:00 AM »

also, BJ was driving -- apparently barefoot, unless he was wearing flipflops or something that came off while running...

Next time, BJ should use the foot bridge instead of trying to run across the rocks. :doh:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2006, 11:39:15 AM »
They deserve to be eliminated if he was wearing flip-flops in a race!
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2006, 02:16:49 PM »
Not sure where to discuss since it's no longer live, but here goes...

Who said the title?  I don't remember hearing it.

I was liking MoJo until these past two legs (remember the insider where Yolanda, I think, said that they seem like nice people but they're not really?), but I think the worst sleazes in this Race are Eric/Jeremy.  Apparently they fed the feud between MoJo and the Hippies, and canceling the cabs, that's plain rotten.  Shouldn't they have been penalized for interfering with other teams, or was it because it backfired that they weren't?

I would have taken the Wet detour thinking it would be faster and I would have been so wrong!  Who would have guessed?  So glad RaYo won a leg, but now I fear it will be First to Worst for them in the next leg (if they go for the FF and miss it, that would put them behind).

The Hippies won't have trouble getting money, so BJ can guy some new shoes.  Kind of dumb of him not to put them on in the car (Tyler was driving, right?)

I dont think there is any rule against it.  The rule is like you cant slash other teams tires ect.  and Again it would have been Eric to be penalized not MOJO.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2006, 02:18:44 PM »
Is there one more non-elim leg left?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2006, 02:20:10 PM »
in the 2 hour finale, but is it a nel or a superleg with a over night rest stop somewhere.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2006, 02:23:18 PM »
Yea, I was wondering that myself.

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2006, 07:52:27 PM »
The frat boys cancelled the taxis but Mojo were there too, giggling, as an ally team would do. They are hypocrites!! And Monica is  as dumb as she is annoying! God I hope thery're out next week!!! I hate them!

Offline qing_her

• RFF Full Member
  • Amazing Race Addict
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2006, 02:44:45 AM »
I beg to disagree.
It was not right for anybody to tell you that they will do something bad at you if you do not do them a favor.
And that's what the Hippies did!

Think of it, this is a COMPETITION!
It's just part of the game... we help you or not,we will still have to race against each other.
It's just MoJo's decision not to give BJT money, and BJT did what..

OK we'll Yield you!

BJT are not showing their smartness by telling it right in MoJo's face!

---
For me, RaYo played the race the cleanest...
MoJo at second

BJT & Fratboys are just NASTY!