Author Topic: Finale ' 5 Continents...10 Countries...And More than 59 thousand Miles! '  (Read 87280 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Oh my Fing god, there be elephants.  You guys didn't waste your time after all.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Yup there be the elephants !!  :ele: I'm glad they used them , we had the place right  :jam:

Offline Jinx

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Safe Self Defense
That ride was way to cool !! :dpanic:
"Katrina might have knocked me down,but I'm here to say I got back up and fought back"

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Congrats to Puddin and all those otehrs who wanted a certain team to win.  ANd thanks Canada for airing the episode 25 minutes faster then the rest of North America.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
And congrats to Eric & Jeremy , they really are GREAT Racers  :jam:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
this race had every team elemant from every season.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Eric and Jeremy for TAR All Stars!!!!!!! :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

amen to that sups.

Offline Tank

• RFF Not So Newbie

Hooray......They are the best :hearts: :hearts: :jumpy: :jumpy: :woohoo:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'll have to go back and check the Sicily video, but I think this cap from the promo is recycled: Ray is driving on the left side, and that looks like an Italian flag on the route info card.
(Puddin, any solution to the recital/finale conflict?)

so that's why there're flags on the clue.

Offline Mizzou02RS

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!

Please...BJ & Tyler for All-Stars!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
lol , BJ also said they have to move a house and deliver medical supplies . Icing sure sounds like a wedding to me , I think you guys are right , maybe Lori & David get engaged or maybe Tyler proposes to his girlfriend ?  :hrt:

OMG he wasn't lying to me , they did move a house ( the shack ) and the other detour was delivering MEDICAL supplies !! I thought he was joking  :lol:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Please...BJ & Tyler for All-Stars!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

If I had my way no previous winners would be allowed -- EVER! They already won. And I'm a huge BJ and Tyler fan.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Thank you TAR detectives, you guys & gals are the BESTEST !!

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :waves:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I guess I'll have to go back and review the begging sequences. Based on a GE distance estimate and this fare page from Denver Yellow Cab, the fare for just the first leg (DIA>CCHP) should have been $76.50.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
And the date they entered Japan is the 29th.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'll have to go back and check the Sicily video, but I think this cap from the promo is recycled: Ray is driving on the left side, and that looks like an Italian flag on the route info card.
(Puddin, any solution to the recital/finale conflict?)

so that's why there're flags on the clue.

Are we to assume that when teams got to a new country, that country's flag was on the route info?  That would be really cool and subtle.

Offline becand75

• RFF Not So Newbie
Wow, what a great finale. I was a little leary about the Amazing Race because of last years Family Edition. But I think that TAR totally redeemed itself. You guys were right on with some of those spoilers! I couldnt believe how close. The only thing that threw it off a little was at Red Rocks when they had to do a final roadblock. We all thought the pics under the tunnel and of the cabs were to the finish line. Thats probably why EJ were walking and not running. I knew it was all over when EJ switched the flag for Oman. Im ecstatic for BJT and cant wait till next season.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
When those Japanese guys thought Yolanda looked like Janet Jackson she should have had a 'convienient' wardrobe malfunction. They probably would have made enough money to hire someone for the rest of the game to help them. LOL
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jeff , your bad  :lol:

So Ray proposed to Yolanda  :hrt: :hearts: , she cried her eyes out ......to sweet I wish them nothing but the best .

Did you see BJ's get up on the Early Show ?  :lol3:

I'll get some screencaps when CBS achives the video .........:yaya:

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
Hey, team, a great game and we just about had it cooled for the finale!  I guess this will be the new format to have a final ROADBLOCK task before the race to the final finish line (also did that in TAR8). But we had it pretty good except for some misleads in Alaska (no dog team task, no Rusts flights to a lake, driving cars we did not know about,) but a good job all around.

Now we have the summer to rest our collective brains and get ready for TAR10 in September.  OK guys around the country and round the world be on the lookout for the yellow and red flags in June and July!!

Hope TAR10 starts early in September so that I can be with you for the first installments.  In October me and the BH will be on our annual trip to Europe for a river cruise from Amsterdam to Vienna; but will return for the final shows during the November sweeps!!

Have a good summer, everyone!

Finally, you just can't keep those Harvard guys down now can you??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Just think Gman , on your trip in October what are the chances you run into Bert & Elise scouting locations for TAR11  :jumpy: ?

Now we have the summer to rest our collective brains and get ready for TAR10 in September
Take the summer off .........no WAY !!!! Kogs & I have already hunting for future locations , right Kogs !?
 :woohoo:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Just think Gman , on your trip in October what are the chances you run into Bert & Elise scouting locations for TAR11  :jumpy: ?

Now we have the summer to rest our collective brains and get ready for TAR10 in September
Take the summer off .........no WAY !!!! Kogs & I have already hunting for future locations , right Kogs !?
 :woohoo:

thatsssssss right puddin.  :tup: :jumpy: :jumpy: im ready to start right now.  :jam: