Author Topic: Finale ' 5 Continents...10 Countries...And More than 59 thousand Miles! '  (Read 86646 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
They really could win Big Papi , E&J are Great Racers !! I wish them luck as well  :ride: , sort of fun not knowing who wins for once !! I bet al the teams are excited to be on NY , maybe all teams will be on Regis ?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
puddin should i wake up at 4am catch a 6am bus to and goto TES in person?  :lol:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
"But which team is going to be on Regis & Kelly! "

Sups, I asked him if all the teams were going on Regis. "I don't know nothing about anything."  :lol:

We really must work on your sneaky skills Big Papi. Instead of asking if all the teams were going on Regis you could have asked him to give Kelly a kiss for you and see what reaction you got.  :lol:

Offline FloridaFan

• RFF Newbie
Seriously , we know that MoJo knows who won .......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We’re rooting for Eric and Jeremy,” Meadows told the Sun yesterday from their home in Arkansas. They feel frisky Frat Boys Eric Sanchez and Jeremy Ryan deserve to win after leading most of the race.
They dismissed Yolanda Brown-Moore and Ray Whitty as also rans. “They’ve been in the back of the pack the whole race,” said Meadows.

Each time MoJo open their mouths in interviews, the happier I am that the hippies yielded them and that they are not in the top three.  Talk about sour grapes.  Thank goodness once the finale airs, the focus will shift to the top three times for sound bites and Mojo will fade out...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 01:56:08 PM by FloridaFan »

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member

Sups, I asked him if all the teams were going on Regis. "I don't know nothing about anything."  :lol:

Man you don't have ANYTHING to blackmail him with????

Nope, I can honestly tell you that he is only half as stubborn as I am, plus he really gets angry at us if we ask "leading questions." I will be leaving shortly to a "watch party" though I don't know how much watching I'm going to do. One thing is certain, we will miss watching the race with him in it next Fall but at the same time we are glad that we can have a suspense-free Summer. You guys here at RFF are GREAT and I thank you for some very enjoyable hours spent at this forum.  I was tempted to vote twice, as I had initially registered as "desperado" but resisted the temptation to "cheat." Again, THANK YOU ALL...and may your team (and mine) win tonight. Cheers.. :tup: :tup:

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member

We really must work on your sneaky skills Big Papi. Instead of asking if all the teams were going on Regis you could have asked him to give Kelly a kiss for you and see what reaction you got.  :lol:

"to give Kelly a kiss for you and see what reaction you got."  HA !!! He would have been PO'ed cause knowing him that is something that he would do for himself...forget the old man .. :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
They really could win Big Papi , E&J are Great Racers !! I wish them luck as well  :ride: , sort of fun not knowing who wins for once !! I bet al the teams are excited to be on NY , maybe all teams will be on Regis ?

Thanks puddin, there will be no computer where we are going to be tonight so let me THANK YOU now for all you, and the reast of the pholks, do here at RFF. I'll check back with you tomorrow win, lose, or draw... :waves:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
THANK YOU ALL...and may your team (and mine) win tonight. Cheers.. :tup: :tup:

Good luck to you! I would be sick from nerves. I honestly can say that only E/J or BJ/T deserve to win this whole thing. In the beginning you could see that these two teams totally dominated the game.

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Thanks puddin, there will be no computer where we are going to be tonight so let me THANK YOU now for all you, and the reast of the pholks, do here at RFF. I'll check back with you tomorrow win, lose, or draw... :waves:

Wow.  A draw would be really interesting!!

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
"Little mistakes can cost big when the finish line is close, and one team wastes a lot of time looking for equipment needed for a challenge .Will this be the difference between first and second place ?"

This sounds like it could be at Clear Creek Park that one team wastes time looking for equipment. The hippies tend to make more little mistakes than the Frats. I swear sometimes those boys forget they are in a race. Examples:

- While at the Darwin airport they walk downtown to raise money instead of buying their airline ticket first, making them miss the flight the other teams got on.
- Taking their time in Oman to stop for gas and chat and barely making the flight.

If this is a nailbiter finish I'll be toooooo wound up to sleep!

I'm ascared!!!!!!!

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
I was just told by my nephew who works in the media department of a large New York advertising agency that we may be in for a real surprise ending tonight and that something that has never happend before may happen.

He has been a very reliable source in the past.  What this means I have no idea and he would not devulge any further details. Except: "be sure to watch and see."

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I was just told by my nephew who works in the media department of a large New York advertising agency that we may be in for a real surprise ending tonight and that something that has never happend before may happen.

He has been a very reliable source in the past.  What this means I have no idea and he would not devulge any further details. Except: "be sure to watch and see."

Now I'm realy ASCARED!!!  :dpanic:

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
the team that arrives first perhaps has a penalty and are passed as they wait their time out?  i can see bj/t getting there first, the frats thinking they are not first strolling up in the last second? or some other two team combo.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
a serious tie to the mat maybe?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Gman spill the Beans !!  :umn:
Two sets of winners ! ? or as cinni noted a penalty at the finish line !? Oh Boy !! What else ? what do you think Gman !?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
We HAVE VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!  :jumpy:  :jumpy:
 brb with screencaps !!!!!!!!
http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/amazingrace9.html

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Yeah Puddin!!   :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I got sick just watching them on that ride.  :barf:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Frats & BJT at the ice fishing

sounds like they have to drill 10 holes , then push the shacks over the holes , E&J are ahead and BJT are just fininishing up .
No sign of RaYo ....

Tyler: cant we use just one to catch fish?
Eric : last one
Tyler: their on their last one BJ
Jeremy: nice work buddy
Dude: all clear here
Tyler :......Frat boys ? , they must have thinner ice
Jeremy: you must push your shack to the fishing site and cover at least 2 of the holes you drilled , lets give her a push and try to get her going
E?J: oh man , this is sucky this is sucky
Tyler: BJ & Tyler , digging for buried treasure ! Good job buddy ,
BJ: wanna do the last one ?
Tyler : yeah , Come on , I'm nothing but skin bones and attitude
Tyler: Oh My Gawd , we have to push the shacks ( dead give away RaYo are not there yet )
Eric? J?: ok? you want to rest for a sec? ( they rest to catch there breath )
E?J ?: their still digging holes the hippies
Eric: oh were so close dude and their not even finished yet

( sorry for the typos )

« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 04:11:37 PM by puddin »

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
They have to push the ice shack over two of the holes they drilled. Tyler said something like can't we just fish out of one hole so they must have to catch fish.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
A penalty at the finish line certainly would be a surprise and something that has never happened before! But I am as much in the dark as the rest of you!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Clip: the pizza
( again sorry for the typos , gotta run to the bustop )

BJ: its your turn buddy
Tyler : been mine all day ? been in line all day ?
Tyler : 3 rides one message hope you see it coming
J: whos ready to coaster their day ?
E: you are , there it is
Pizza
Tyler: I feel like a kid again
Tyler to girls : keep my eyes peeled for a man holding a sign
J: Hi
Japenese girls singing ,Tyler singing
Tyler: Whoa , oh yeah , regurgitating some crickets
J: how can you read anyhting from up here?
" oh WOW"
J: I think theres snot coming out of my mouth
" how awesome is this?"
J: I did not see any man with a message on that run
Tyler: ( thumbs up in Japenese ) Super ( to girls )
J: that was sweet ( they both run together )
Tyler: I feel dizzy

all new vidcaps here

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/rawalsh/TAR9_Promo2/TAR9_%20Finale/yahoo/?start=all
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 03:40:36 PM by puddin »

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
i am liking the tie idea the most. the frats and hippies step on together!! wonder if it's allowed?
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline bethgio33

• RFF Jr. Member
Great video's!!  Thanks for the find Puddin!!!!!!

I can see the extra set of ice drills on the side of BJT, can you tell if any holes have been drilled?  Why no sign of RaYo?  Are they really that far behind?  Or ahead?

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
i am liking the tie idea the most. the frats and hippies step on together!! wonder if it's allowed?

its like what would of happened if theres a real tie, not just stepping on it together because they chose to

Offline bethgio33

• RFF Jr. Member

its like what would of happened if theres a real tie, not just stepping on it together because they chose to

Now that would truly be an AMAZING RACE!!!!!