Author Topic: Big Brother:All Stars start date  (Read 21373 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Big Brother:All Stars start date
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 09:37:54 PM »
Welcome aboard, we look forward to hearing your insites to this season.  :waves:
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline milmo02181970

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 09:39:19 PM »
Thank you!!
Treat others the way you want to be treated...no exceptions!!!!!

Offline Honey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 06:43:19 PM »

● House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show
HOUSE CALLS: THE BIG BROTHER TALK SHOW will premiere in July with returning hosts by Marcellas Reynolds and Gretchen Massey.  The show streams live on CBS.com Monday through Friday for 30 minutes at 10AM PT/1PM ET and on Fridays for one hour at 10AM PT/1PM ET before re-streaming on innertube. 

Does anyone know if this is really true???  I would love to see Marcellas back in the house but if he is going to be doing Housecalls than I don't see how he could be a HGs himself.   :(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2006, 09:29:22 PM »
LQQk's like Marcellas may do All-Stars .....?

An interview with Marcellas Reynolds
First off, the question on everybody's mind... Are you one of the candidates to go into the house, will you be hosting House Calls, or have the producers worked out some way for you to do both? I understand you may not be able to answer this question until after June 21st.

I have been asked to do Big Brother All-Stars. I'm not an employee of CBS. Saying that about me is like saying William Petersen of CSI works for Les Moonves. I'm an actor/TV host. I get paid as an independent contractor. I shot a pilot for Lifetime. If that gets picked up before the vote to go back into the Big Brother house I'll do that show. If I don't get chosen to go back into the Big Brother house I'll do House Calls. Simple.
(link , more here )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2006, 01:19:48 AM »
 a quick search at TV Guide ~( these are my listings ,East Coast )

Episode Detail: Big Brother All-Stars: America's Choice 

Title  Date  Time  Channel 
 Big Brother All-Stars: America's Choice    Wed, Jun 21  08:00 PM  WYOU 2 
Twenty of the most memorable houseguests from previous seasons are introduced and vie to be among the 12 chosen for the 2006 “All-Stars” edition. Viewers get to participate in the selection process. Julie Chen is the host

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 07:03:12 PM »
Yup I'm too lazy to run to the postoffice to get my TV Guide so I'm sending you to Jokers , thanks to Dreamer :)

Big Brother 7 All-Stars House Tour (scan)

or

Big Brother 7 All Star House Tour
There will be no rest for the wicked when Big Brother: All-Stars kicks off July 6. In fact, the only tranquil spot in the entire compound is the water-themed second story - home to the Head of Household room. Here's a tour of the $350,000 House of Extremes.

LIVING ROOM Decorated in red, orange, and black, the living room (where the evictions take place) features a 16-foot-tall wall of neon flames. Says production designer Scott Storey: "It's so hot, slick and sophisticated, it'll make you want to have a cocktail. Or kill somebody. Or both."

KITCHEN If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. "We installed brick floors for a hellacious dungeon feel," says Storey, who also added a yellow wall that is topped by cutout flames. (Are we seeing a theme here?) The wacky cabinet doors are two stories tall - as tall as the house itself.

BIG BROTHER MUSEUM Memorable props and clothes from the past six seasons are peppered throughout the house in display cases. Among the kooky treasures: the Nomination-Ceremony keys of each of the past winners, Marcellas' Golden Veto medallion (through it's uncertain if Marcellas will be one of the All-Stars) and the outfit worn by that damn mime who drove everyone nuts in Season 4....
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 10:47:49 PM by puddin »

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2006, 06:01:28 AM »
This is going to be so odd to watch considering I've only seen the one season. Grife!
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2006, 06:32:48 AM »
this looks so different compared to the other seasons.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2006, 10:56:57 AM »
Variety says they are moving BB7's Saturday EP to Sunday nights !
'Brother' gets a better berth
'Brother' gets a Sunday slot
"Big Brother" is getting a big bump.
As part of a summer skedsked shuffle, CBS has decided to move the Saturday edition of the thrice-weekly reality sudsersudser to Sunday nights. Move gives the skeinskein exposure on a more heavily viewed night and also warms up the timeslot for "The Amazing Race," which shifts to Sundays in the fall.

"It seems like a good idea to get some reality fans thinking about CBS Sundays at 8," Eye scheduling and program planning supremo Kelly Kahl told Daily Variety.

"Brother""Brother" will now air Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 8 p.m. First Sunday segseg is set for July 16, with CBS using the night to shift "Cold Case" and "Without a Trace""Without A Trace" to their new respective timeslots at 9 and 10 p.m. Sunday.

Kahl said the fact that this year's "Big Brother" is an "all-star" edition also spurred the decision to move one night of the show to Sundays.

"We're trying to raise the profile of the show a little bit," he said. "It'll hopefully lift the Tuesday and Thursday airings as well."

For the time being, CBS plans to double-pump "Trace," continuing to air repeats of the show in its current 10 p.m. Thursday slot.

Also getting a double-pump in July: Frosh laffer "How I Met Your Mother." In addition to its regular 8:30 p.m. Monday slot, skein will also air the same night at 9:30 p.m., behind "Two and a Half Men."

"Mother""Mother" double play starts July 10 and will continue for a month, with "Old Christine" returning in August.

In another Eye sked change, the July 5 premiere of "Rock Star: Supernova" is expanding to 90 minutes. It'll air from 8-9:30 p.m.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2006, 12:05:40 PM »
WOW Sunday nights!! long time to wait, but might be able to catch more then Sat nights...but then again I have puddin so I am not worried

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2006, 01:40:52 PM »
Actually Sundays work better for me because my routine is to grocery shop on Saturdays because when I shopped on Saturdays I was worried that no one was here to do the updates  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2006, 05:45:51 PM »
some press stuff ~

THE 20 CANDIDATES FOR CBS'S "BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS" WILL BE UNVEILED DURING A SPECIAL CASTING EPISODE, "BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS AMERICA'S VOTE" WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21 AT 8:00 PM ON CBS

Television Viewers to Play Casting Agent and Vote Online at CBS.com For Their Favorite Former "BIG BROTHER" Contestant to Be Part of the All-Star Cast

CBS will kick off BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS with a special casting episode, BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS AMERICA'S VOTE, that will unveil the top 20 candidates for this summer's All-Star edition, to be broadcast Wednesday, June 21 (8:00-9:00PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. 

For the first time in the series' history worldwide, viewers will have the opportunity to vote for which former Houseguests should compete this season, choosing half of the Houseguests who will ultimately enter the BIG BROTHER house.  Each potential "All-Star" introduced on the casting episode will have their own profile on CBS.com, which will include "Why you should vote for me" text and video, as well as clips from their past appearance on BIG BROTHER. 

Immediately following the East Coast broadcast of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS AMERICA'S VOTE, viewers can vote online at CBS.com.  The polls will close on Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59 PM ET/8:59 PM PT.  Additionally, throughout the voting process, candidates will be able to campaign for themselves and use any reasonable means they can to state their case to America as to why they should be voted into the BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS house.  Tune into the premiere of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS on Thursday, July 6 at 8:00 PM and find out, along with the 20 candidates, who will be entering the house and battling it out to be the winner of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS. 

BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS is executive produced by Academy Award and Emmy Award winner Arnold Shapiro, Emmy Award winner Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan, in association with Endemol U.S.A.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2006, 05:47:13 PM »
CBS ANNOUNCES SUMMER SCHEDULE CHANGES

Saturday Edition of "Big Brother: All-Stars" Moves to Sundays at 8 PM While "Cold Case" and "Without a Trace" Move to Their New Fall Time Periods at 9 PM and 10 PM Respectively, Effective July 16

"NCIS" and "The Unit" Report for Temporary Friday Duty, Beginning July 7 

"How I Met Your Mother" 'Suits Up' For an Additional 9:30 PM Broadcast, Beginning Monday, July 10

The July 5 Premiere of "Rock Star: Supernova" Expands to 90-Minutes

The houseguests of BIG BROTHER:  ALL-STARS have a new home on Sundays, one of several summer scheduling changes announced today by CBS.

The Saturday edition of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS will move to Sunday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), followed by the relocation of COLD CASE (9:00-10:00 PM. ET/PT) and WITHOUT A TRACE (10:00-11:00 PM/PT) to their new fall time periods, effective July 16.   The move of BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS to Sunday warms the time period for another reality series in the fall when THE AMAZING RACE moves to Sundays at 8 PM.

The Tuesday edition of BIG BROTHER:  ALL-STARS (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and Thursday edition (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) will not change.    

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2006, 09:51:33 PM »
I spotted this on the newspath ~

Reality: Big Brother 7: All Stars
Hosted by Julie Chen

Feed date: Monday, July 3   (Newspath 9:30 am ET Feed) (News package only)

FULL EPK AVAILABLE VIA SATELLITE

MONDAY, JULY 3   (9:00 - 10:00 am ET)

SATELLITE    KU BAND   IA6  /   1J

Premiere Date: Thursday, July 6 (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)

This summer's edition will re-unite some of the most memorable, entertaining
and controversial houseguests from previous Big Brother seasons who will
compete once again for a grand prize of $500,000. This season, 20 former
houseguests have been selected for consideration to become part of the show but
only 12 will actually go into the house. The final 12 will be decided by you the
viewer!!!

WE WILL FEATURE A FULL ELECTRONIC PRESS KIT WITH A NEWS PACKAGE, INTERVIEW
EXCERPTS FROM ALL 20 HOUSEGUESTS, SELECTED CLIPS OF PARTICIPANTS AND A HOUSE
TOUR OF THE LATEST AND GREATEST BIG BROTHER HOUSE BY NONE OTHER THAN JULIE CHEN
HERSELF

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2006, 06:50:46 PM »
Producer promises “more edge” to all-star Big Brother

Allison Grodner, executive producer of Big Brother, says the all-star edition airing this summer will “have more edge than it has in the past.” She also tells the New York Daily News that there are “changes in terms of the challenges, in terms of how hard it is to live in this house.”

Of the possible cast members, who will be revealed Wednesday but who may have already been accidentally revealed, “producers were not interested in putting back into the house people who broke the rules the first time around or may have been ejected,” the paper reports. Thus, they’ve all had to be re-screened and get new background checks, just in case they’ve done something criminal or insane since they’ve been out of isolation.

Grodner says the potential cast includes “the people you love, the people you hate, they are the best gamers, they are the most controversial. It’s a nice mix.”

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2006, 06:52:41 PM »
New York Daily News - http://www.nydailynews.com
Big names back
on 'Big Brother'
By RICHARD HUFF
DAILY NEWS TV EDITOR
Monday, June 19th, 2006

Some New York-area residents will be among the 20 candidates vying for entry into CBS' All-Star edition of "Big Brother" this season.
The reality show gets underway Wednesday at 8 p.m. with a casting special in which America gets its first glimpse at the 20 contestants trying for a slot on the All-Star version.

Viewers will then be able to vote on which of the 20 actually get to be among the 12 in the house. "These are the people you love, the people you hate, they are the best gamers, they are the most controversial," said executive producer Allison Grodner. "It's a nice mix."

For five years, "Big Brother" has been a summer programming staple for CBS, spitting out 75 players overall. This season's players come from that pool. The show revolves around a group of people being sequestered in a specially designed home in California, where their every move and sound will be recorded. Once a week, one goes home.

Besides thrice-weekly television shows emanating from the house, the whole thing unfolds live, around the clock, on the Internet.

Grodner wouldn't disclose which of the past candidates made the cut for the new edition, but she did say some of the 20 All-Stars are from the New York area.

Producers started with a list of 40 names, Grodner said.

Some declined because they didn't want to go through the experience again. "It's a tough show," Grodner said, "because of the length of time they have to endure being in one place with no contact with the outside world. They don't see a cameraman, they don't see a producer, they don't see anyone but the people they go in with."

She did say that producers were not interested in putting back into the house people who broke the rules the first time around or may have been ejected.

That would seemingly rule out William Collins, a first-season contestant, who was revealed by the Daily News to have been an associate of controversial racist firebrand Khalid Abdul Muhammad, and perhaps Justin Sebik, who caused a stir when he held a knife to the neck of a female player during an early-morning tryst.

To that end, Grodner said each of the players had to go through new background checks as if they were new contestants. "We want to make sure our houseguests are completely safe," she said.

In a new twist, after Wednesday's special, viewers can vote for their favorite players. The top three male and top three female vote-getters will be guaranteed entry into the "Big Brother" house, with the producers selecting the remaining six.

Then, at a date not revealed, the 20 will line up outside the house and be told who gets in. That taped show will air July 6 at 8 p.m. to start the "living" part of the series.

Grodner promises alterations in the house - and how the game is played. "There are changes in terms of the challenges, in terms of how hard it is to live in this house," she said. "This is not your mama's 'Big Brother.' It's going to have more edge than it has in the past."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ent_radio/v-pfriendly/story/427779p-360744c.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2006, 06:58:59 PM »
Picture of the 9/20 Confirmed HG's in Commercial
the HG's were:
1. Nakomis - bb5
2. Monica - bb2
3. Jase - bb5
4. Howie - bb6
5. Dana - bb4
6. Michael - bb5
7. George - bb1
8. Bunky - bb2
9. Allison - bb4
from Jokers

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2006, 08:24:24 PM »
That does not look like the Man-Troll!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2006, 08:40:56 PM »
^^ she looks pretty when her mouth is shut .

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2006, 08:49:31 PM »
from alisonirwin.net

Sunday, April 23, 2006

so what do you all think?

Ali

- posted by Alison @ 4:14 PM

Hello to all my fans,

Shhhhhhhhh...

Don't tell anyone that I told you, but watch for me on this summer's blockbuster hit "Big Brother 7 - All Star Edition"

blowing kisses to all my fans . . . .

Ali

- posted by Alison @ 4:04 PM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 11:18:36 PM »
Julie Chen coming up on the late show ...now  :waves:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 11:20:07 PM »
danke

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 11:43:33 PM »
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz , she said nothing worth repeating , what a waste  :meow:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2006, 01:37:34 PM »
Happy Big Brother Selection Day!!!
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2006, 05:45:54 PM »
Isnt that tomorrow? ???