1 (5.6%)
ToBeCont...
1 (5.6%)
Yield time ?
2 (11.1%)
Fast Forward time ?
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: EP9 , 5 Teams left ! Which team will be eliminated next ?!  (Read 3391 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP9 , 5 Teams left ! Which team will be eliminated next ?!
« on: April 22, 2006, 10:32:21 AM »
optional questions :yaya:

On the drive to the airport , one team picks up a hitchhiker and takes some time to conduct international relations .
Which team picks up the hitchhicker ?
A Rivalry between two teams heats up after one duo tells the other that the next opportunity they get to use the yield against them they will.
Which two teams is this ?
All of the teams but one sit anxiously on their plane waiting to take off hoping that the duo straggling behind will not make it in time . Will they ?
Which duo is this ? will they make it on time ?
Which team comes in first place ?

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP9 , 5 Teams left ! Which team will be eliminated next ?!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 02:56:35 PM »
Ray and Yolanda

Team conducting international relations Eric and Jeremy.

Team that has conflict Mojo and Ray and Yolanda

BJ and Tyler are the lagging team, and they make the flight.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 02:58:49 PM »
wrong thread  :lol3:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 03:02:35 PM by puddin »

desperado

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 03:35:36 PM »
I'm going to agree with mswood and say that RaYo will be eliminated.

On the drive to the airport , one team picks up a hitchhiker and takes some time to conduct international relations .
Which team picks up the hitchhicker ? The Good Will Ambassadors = The Hippies

A Rivalry between two teams heats up after one duo tells the other that the next opportunity they get to use the yield against them they will.
Which two teams is this ? MoJo and EJ

All of the teams but one sit anxiously on their plane waiting to take off hoping that the duo straggling behind will not make it in time . Will they ?
Which duo is this ? The Hippies ...will they make it on time ? Yep, but why is everybody being mean to the Hippies ???

Which team comes in first place ? EJ and The Hippies back on top. (btw, Barry looks quite angry near City Hall)

Offline charlierose

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 05:46:45 PM »
Ray and Yolanda will be eliminated.  And hopefully the hippies will be back on first place. 

Offline x_kicks

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 07:47:28 AM »
Which team picks up the hitchhicker ? BJ & Tyler
Which two teams is this ? Eric & Jeremy and Joseph & Monica
Which duo is this ? will they make it on time ? Yes, they will.
Which team comes in first place ? BJ & Tyler

Oh, and I voted for non-elim. I think the last time we have back-to-back non elims was in TAR 3, is it?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 11:17:41 AM by x_kicks »

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 09:37:02 AM »
can't believe i voted this way but i'm afriad i think it's by and tyler going home next, sigh. just a feeling really.

Which team picks up the hitchhicker ? duh, the frats try to impress a local young lady most likely
Which two teams is this ? the two younger couples. ray and yolanda and monica and joseph. the two hottest heads left in the race. can't see the frats or hippes threatening anyone at this point. fran and barry are more sneaky now than obvious.
Which duo is this ? will they make it on time ? the hippies catch up, i hope
Which team comes in first place ? i think the frat boys get back out in front. the three couples are either bickering or lost. and the hippies make some fatal mistake this week.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 09:42:20 AM by cinni »
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 10:42:54 AM »
x_kicks, FWIW I think there were back-to-back non-eliminations in TAR5. I remember wanting Kami & Karli to go away and they just kept hanging around...