Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

TOP 7...Who Exits Next?

(1/7) > >>

RudyRules:

If it isn't Ace, I'll be shocked!  :o
Here's hoping Katharine, Taylor, Chris, & Elliott remain SAFE!  :jam:

Remember!  When you call in, vote ONLY for your 1 or 2 favs. 
If you give "sympathy" votes, you're helping the less talented keep their foot in the door!

Ruday  :bny4:  (puddin, can we keep this bunny? He's cute!)   

Jeffrey Scott:
Sorry, but it doesn't look like the producers want Elliott Yamin to win. I'm sure they'll pay Simon enough to rip him apart.

PenguinsDance:
ACE leaving seems like a no brainer   :doh:, but I wouldn't be surprised to see someone else leave....like PARIS.   )-**

Bathfizzy:
I think Ace is great to look at but he is boring to listen to as well as Elliott and Taylor.  I wish Paris would sing songs more suited to her age.  She has an awesome voice but I find most of the songs she picks to sing too big for her and I get turned off.  Now I sound like Simon.  B:) B:) B:) :groan: :groan:

RudyRules:
 :bny4:  Hellooo Simon Bathfizzy!  :lol3:

Yeah, I agree what you say about Ace & Paris.

Elliott... probably won't be around much longer, but given he's deaf in one ear and had all the health probs since childhood, I find myself rooting for him just b/c he has the guts to forge ahead with his music in spite of his handicaps!  I hope the AI experience gives him some good opportunities to further his talents more than ever.   :tup: 

Paris is so young to be singing such big songs, but being on AI should help promote her talents.   As she becomes more mature, she has the potential to become a great performer.   :tup: 
Woot! TAaaylorrr!  :hearts: I don't find him boring!  I guess it depends on each person's music prefs according to their age & the music they grew up with.  He rocks!  To the younger set, I can see why he would seem boring.  I love his gray hair and raspy voice, playing harmonica, dancing around.  Love him! I doubt he'll be the next AI, but woo hoo from Rudaaay to Taylor!!  :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version