Author Topic: The Amazing Race 9 - LIVE coverage - Episode 7  (Read 9229 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Amazing Race 9 - LIVE coverage - Episode 7
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2006, 07:54:45 PM »
BJ TYLER TEAM #5

they kiss Phil . lol
Lake & Michelle !!!!!!! ELIMINATED  WHHHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2006, 07:55:09 PM »
 :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2006, 07:56:12 PM »
BJ/Tyler start the Games.
Lake: I'm going North East. I want to be going South. The other way.
Michelle: Why are you turning around? This is an orchard?
Lake: I can't even remember my name right now.
M: Stop the car. Take a breath.

The wrestler has fun with BJ/Tyler, relative lightweights. Finally they get him out of the circle. Off they go. First they get directions.

Asking directions, Monica: This is stressful!
Yolanda: This is it. Right here.
Ray runs.
Yo: Your muscles are popping out!

Phil: Ray/Yolanda, you're the 2nd team to arrive. However, you have received a penalty for not following the CLUE correctly. You did not travel by TRAIN to Isthmus Station. You must wait over there, 15 minutes

Phil: Joseph/Monica, you're team #2.
Monica, seeing Ray/Yo: HOw is that possible?
Phil: Ray/Yolanda, you are now team #3.

Night falls.
BJ/Tyler celebrate "this amazing experience."

Fran: I don't want to go home!
Phil: Fran/Barry, you're team #4.

BJ: The Philiminator.
Phil: BJ/Tyler, you're the 5th team to arrive. However, you will receive a 15 minute penalty. You did not travel by train to Isthmus Station. Wait over there.

Driving, Lake: Actually. A sign!

Two minutes.

Lake: There it is!!

Phil: BJ/Tyler, you are now team #5.
They both kiss Phil. 

Michelle: All right.
Man: Welcome to Greece.
Phil: Lake/Michelle, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you, you have been eliminated from the Race.
Lake: It's all right. You did really good!
Lake conf: We got along good most of the time. Sometimes you want to blame your partner.
Michelle, crying: I couldn't do anything to help us.
Michelle conf: Some will say, what are they doing together? But we have a great family, beautiful children, and we're getting by the best we can. I think that's pretty good.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 07:57:17 PM »
Well Now thats what I call a final 5 !!!!!

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 07:59:58 PM »
Think I understand the elemination now.

This was set to be the first NEL with the first FF. But when they realized it was the Evil one coming in last there was quick change of plans.  :lol3:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »
^^ lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 08:12:30 PM »

LOL Sups !!  :lol3:

As soon as the show started and Lake threw the tantrum I knew they were goners , plus

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 08:18:52 PM »
Poor Michelle. Can't believe she said she could do nothing to help them like she is at fault. She's a victim of mental abuse and doesn't know it. My first husband was like that. They're still looking for his body.  :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2006, 08:21:57 PM »
 :lol3: glad you could laugh about it Sups ! Damn we all figured he would go out 6th place I guess we forgot ..who cares the bastard is gone .  :meow:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2006, 08:23:54 PM »
Can you believe people in Hattiesburg let him put his tool in their mouth?? (I've been dying to say that -- guess this is my last chance)  :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2006, 08:29:12 PM »
thansk for making me spit my doughnut up :lol3:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2006, 10:27:32 PM »
Phil said the teams are traveling by train and ferry to Rome? I didn't see any ferry. We saw them get off the train in Rome. Did they ferry from Siracusa to Catania on the mysterious Dago Express and they just didn't show it????

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2006, 10:40:54 PM »
It's probably the Messina ferry to the mainland.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2006, 10:41:12 PM »
I read that the Ferry is used to carry the train to Rome , but yeah your right they never showed us .
The challenges aside from the bungee tonight are leaving my feeling empty , poor Joyce had to shave her head and all the Frats had to do was break some dishes .
Is it me or has TAR last its " shine " ? I dunno theres just something missing , I guess I compare every race to TAR 5 & 7 my two favs ( imo 7 Ruled!! )  .
also I wonder if F&B will get a penalty at the start of the next leg for wrecking the car  :lol: ?

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2006, 08:52:13 AM »
I read that the Ferry is used to carry the train to Rome , but yeah your right they never showed us .
The challenges aside from the bungee tonight are leaving my feeling empty , poor Joyce had to shave her head and all the Frats had to do was break some dishes .
Is it me or has TAR last its " shine " ? I dunno theres just something missing , I guess I compare every race to TAR 5 & 7 my two favs ( imo 7 Ruled!! )  .
also I wonder if F&B will get a penalty at the start of the next leg for wrecking the car  :lol: ?

I dont think FB will get a penalty.  Teams usually have to take their own time to fix[like the gas] it or otherwise just deal with it, because the car was still driveable.

And i agree this season is just missing something.  I like we fianlly saw a "human raccing" side to BJT for them messing up i now like them better.  But i would like to say good for EJ but they dont deserive how good they are doing teams like RA, CC, FM, RB, and KJ were alll good racers while EJ follwed teams to three of their first places passing the second place team last minute. [i can say the only good leg they had to themselves was Munich].  There is no "drama" this season and for everyone on Sucks that thinks season seven was horrible they are in a minority.  Drama makes good tv and honestly the only team that brought drama were Lake and Michelle and the Dee's in their last episode[thats still i think is the best eppy this season].  We are left with a crop of unrootable teams like in AR6.  MOJO and Ray and Yo are liek wahtever who cares, EJ are horrible boys, and Fran and Barry are not loveable at all, bring back MG!So we are left really with one fun team [just like AR6 but their fun team was boring with a capital B].  I am still looking for all those fun loveable teams that was so hyped before the season. 

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2006, 07:45:54 PM »
I cannot tell you how happy I am that Lake and Michelle got eliminated.  Before the show ended and it looked like BJ and Tyler were goners---I was praying that it was a non elimination round but then when Lake/Michelle arrived----I was very pleased  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: that they were eliminated.  I am not sad they are gone because Lake was really getting on my nerves as was Michelle for taking the blame for everything.  Are they even going to bother having a non elimnination leg on the remainder of the race??  I wished they had a couple more fast forwards.  I guess they are experimenting with this edition.  So now there are 5 teams left.  I wonder how much of a head start Eric and Jeremy get on everyone since they won the fast forward.  Why can't these guys get lost or have a hissy fit with each other.