Archive > Big Brother 7: All Stars

WE get to pick BB7 all stars

(1/10) > >>

Nuala:
I received an email from tvgrapevine and thought I would share the information here. 

Wow, we get to pick!

All-Star ''Big Brother'': It's on!

All-star ''Big Brother'': It's on! The CBS reality show will welcome back past contestants -- selected by viewers -- for this summer's season 7 by Lynette Rice of Entertainment Weekly

Paging Dr. Kirby, Chicken George, and the faaaabulous Marcellas Reynolds! EW has learned that CBS will air an all-star version of Big Brother when it returns for a seventh season this summer. In the current issue of EW, we say who we'd like to see back in the hot tub this summer, but for the first time ever fans will get to choose who participates in the game from a pool of 20 former houseguests (BB6's Kaysar Ridha, stay by your phone!). CBS has yet to announce how or when voting will occur.

So far, the basic rules will remain unchanged for the all-star version: One by one, the houseguests will vote each other out of the house and at the end of three months, the last remaining houseguest will receive $500,000. And yes, Julie Chen will return as host.

http://www.jamesbb6.com/smf/index.php?topic=3006.0.

Special thanks to Lucchhi for bring it to our attention.
(Posted:04/11/06)

Cole:
I think any player who did well in the game will not win look at how survivor all starts worked out.

we should all vote in players whom didn't make the jury or the best one to play.

Lets start a campaign!!!

puddin:
thanks Nuala  :jumpy:

Cole:
oh yeah i forgot. Thanks Nuala for the info.  :woohoo:

Jeffrey Scott:
Yea, thanks. Nice to get BB updates from time to time. What's nice for me is it'll hardly feel like an All-Star season because I've only seen one season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version