Author Topic: EP11 title :Perilous Scramble  (Read 8431 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP11 title :Perilous Scramble
« on: April 11, 2006, 12:14:19 PM »
Episode Detail:

The winners of the reward challenge have the opportunity to advance to a second reward challenge, which yields the season's biggest prize so far. Meanwhile, the players scrutinize their friends and foes as new threats gradually emerge.

Offline MrPeepers

• RFF Newbie
Re: EP11 title :Perilous Scramble
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 03:06:55 PM »
The Biggest Prize so far is the winner of the second challenge gets to pick a someone from the cast who has already been voted off to come back, replacing Bruces spot.  Terry wins it and picks Dan because of his loyalty.  

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 03:20:23 PM »
No ones coming back .

:welcome: MrPeepers

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 03:27:07 PM »
its prob a car the biggest prize

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 08:20:23 PM »
I bet and hope that Terry wins it , from what I understand Danielle does not attend TC next week , might she be Exiled and immune from TC vote?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 12:16:54 AM »
CBS Website Clues:

Excitement over winning the Reward Challenge reaches a new level when the winners learn that they can compete for a second Reward. Which lucky Survivor walks away with this season's biggest Reward so far?

As winner of all three Individual Challenges, Terry knows he must win again to stay in the game. We he be able to win his fourth straight Immunity, or can the former Casayas finally knock him off his throne?

As the finale nears, the Survivors begin to focus on the pros and cons of alliances. Can Terry finally talk any of the Survivors into being his ally?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 10:27:10 AM »
Why dont they just tell us who wins  :snicker: ?

Casaya is Forced to Vote Out One of Their Own Next Week on Survivor: Panama  4/21/06

THE CASAYA ALLIANCE IS FORCED TO VOTE OUT ONE OF THEIR OWN, ON "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND," THURSDAY, APRIL 27

"Perilous Scramble" -- Since Terry has possession of the hidden Immunity Idol, it's clear the Casaya alliance will have to vote out one of their own at the next Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Thursday, April 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

As the winner of all three individual Immunity Challenges, Terry knows he must win again if he wants to stay in the game. Will he be able to win his fourth straight Individual Immunity or will he have to finally use the hidden Immunity Idol he found on Exile Island? Either way, it's clear the Casaya alliance will have to eat one of their own at the next Tribal Council.

When the remaining six are split into two teams of three to compete in the Reward Challenge, the excitement is taken to a new level when the winning team learns they get the chance to compete in a second individual Reward Challenge to win a GMC Yukon. Which lucky castaway walks away with this season's biggest reward so far?

As the end of the game nears, the survivors begin to focus on the pros and cons of who they remain aligned with. Can Terry finally talk any of the survivors into forming a new alliance? With new threats emerging in the game, everyone seems to have their own ideas of what should happen at Tribal Council. Find out whose manipulative ways win out.

And, the eleventh tribe member departs the island

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 11:13:59 AM »
TDT

Reward challenge: Getaway reward? 
From TV Guide Online: "The winners of the reward challenge have the opportunity to advance to a second reward challenge, which yields the season's biggest prize so far." We're not sure what the first reward is, but the challenge could be some kind of re-run of the Ep4 floating puzzle RC (maybe).

Presumably the initial challenge will be done in teams (from the overhead shot, two teams of three). The winners of that then face off individually for what the CBS wording makes sounds like a second challenge with a second reward: "Excitement over winning the Reward Challenge reaches a new level when the winners learn they can compete for a second Reward."

Reward Challenge (stage 1?)   

Aras looks pretty dry in his reaction shot (placed after Probst's "wanna know what you're playing for?"). The other three people shown (Danielle, Terry, Courtney) are all wet. So we think those reaction shots are after the first challenge, and that Probst will spring the second stage on the winners at that time. Since Terry looks quite happy at the news, we'd guess he's one of the people competing in the second stage.

Reward Challenge (Stage 2?)

We're not sure what the second challenge is (presumably something using the rafts to the right of the puzzle course?). But as several people have pointed out (for example, Crocophile), it looks like Probst is pulling keys from his pocket, so we'll go along with the conventional wisdom that what they're (individually) playing for is the vehicle.

In this case, it should be a GMC Yukon, because CBS has added a GMC section to their official (S12 in theory, but actually it's in the parent CBS.com) site, and there's an autoplaying video there that showed clips of a GMC Yukon on a suspiciously Pearl Islands-looking beach. So we don't think we're going out on too much of a limb in predicting that the vehicle reward will be... wait for it... a GMC Yukon.

Exile: Danielle? 
Part of our boot story for this week has Danielle unable to vote at tribal council, because she was exiled (see below). Based on that, we have to put Danielle as the exile here. Since she's a potential juror, she still needs to observe the tribal council. So we'd imagine she'd be brought back for the tribal council, but forced to sit out, as Bruce was in Ep2.

Immunity challenge: Speculation  
In a huge departure from the RC, above, this one will likely feature: a race, water, sand, or puzzles. Or if you're really lucky, all four! Oh, right, we already said that.

BOOT: Courtney?
The next episode should feature the family visit (with five players remaining). And ChillOne's spoilers included a tidbit about a "Another blonde girl (noticible highlights in her hair). Voted off right before the family reward episode." So that should be here. Apparently Courtney turned out to be both the "rasta chick" and the blonde with highlights. As did the woman our sources said was saved by Bruce's departure (mistakenly calling her "Sally").

Presumably Terry wins the traditional immunity necklace yet again to protect himself. The story we've heard here is that Danielle can't vote, having been exiled. Cirie flips to join Terry here, as does Shane (and possibly Aras). And that's at least three votes (out of five) against Courtney, breaking up the Danielle-Courtney pair.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 11:51:10 AM »
vidcaps for now here :

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/rawalsh/S12_EP5_Vidcaps/EP11/more/?start=all
( I cant be sure but it looks like Cirie/Shane /Ara's ? are one of the threesome competing for RC ? )

video

http://cgi.cbs.com/vplayer/timeplay2.pl?type=ram&id=18886

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 12:34:45 PM »
Cirie's legg sure looks to be in an odd position

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 01:16:54 PM »
^^  :lol:
a few a missed and voiceover thanks to survivorfever

http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=253&pos=68

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2006, 02:22:28 PM »
Looks like it is hold the weight the longest... notice when Terry drops in the water no one is around him.  they never show you Shane, but I do not see him winning a strength challenge against Terry or Aras.

Also spoilers say Danielle does not get to vote at TC...but if the strength is IC she is there in the challenge.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 04:25:06 PM »
thats what I'm waiting to hear Texan  ??? I guess TDT read what I read .........no matter ! Great news for TERRY !! ( I'm a Terry fan btw  :jam: )

update from TDT

Reward challenge: Mucking around in/on water - CBS gives Terry a truck? 
From TV Guide Online: "The winners of the reward challenge have the opportunity to advance to a second reward challenge, which yields the season's biggest prize so far." We're not sure what the first reward is, but there are color coded docks (with poles), a ring, floating hexagons to run across, and possibly stuff underwater in trunks (the trunks might be in round 2). Looks fairly complicated.

Presumably the initial challenge will be done in teams (from the overhead shot, two teams of three: Cirie-Shane-Aras vs. Terry-Danielle-Courtney). The winners of that then face off individually for what the CBS wording makes sounds like a second challenge with a second reward: "Excitement over winning the Reward Challenge reaches a new level when the winners learn they can compete for a second Reward."
Aras looks pretty dry in his reaction shot (placed after Probst's "wanna know what you're playing for?"). The other three people shown (Danielle, Terry, Courtney) are all wet. So we think those reaction shots are after the first challenge, and that Probst will spring the second stage on the winners at that time. Since Terry looks quite happy at the news, we'd guess he's one of the people competing in the second stage. That would explain why his teammates, Danielle and Courtney, are also shown. Gee, we wonder which one wins?
 We're not sure what the second challenge is (presumably something using the rafts to the right of the puzzle course?). But as several people have pointed out (for example, Quartzeye or Crocophile), it looks like Probst could be pulling keys from his pocket, so we'll go along with the conventional wisdom that what they're (individually) playing for is the vehicle. And as the web promo shows, yes, he is. And in just about any compe

If that is the case, it should be a GMC Yukon, because CBS has added a GMC section to their official (S12 in theory, but actually it's in the parent CBS.com) site, and there's an autoplaying video there that showed clips of a GMC Yukon on a suspiciously Pearl Islands-looking beach. Or at least it was in the video as of Ep8 (it changes each week). Regardless, we don't think we're going out on too much of a limb in predicting that the vehicle reward will be... wait for it... a GMC Yukon.

Exile: Shane? Aras? 
We had heard a boot story for this week, which had Danielle unable to vote at tribal council, because she was exiled (see also the boot section, below).

There isn't much visual evidence for this, however. Danielle is clearly present for the IC. In fact, if we were going to build such a story using vidcaps, we'd guess it was actually Shane, since he's not visible in the IC shots. And Shane is also on the losing RC team (as is a chuckling Aras, who would probably be Terry's choice, but Terry might be out-voted). So one of those two would seem to be the prime candidates.

Immunity challenge: Avoid the dunk - Terry wins again? 
This one appears to be an endurance challenge, in which contestants have to hold onto two ropes to avoid being dunked. For added amusement, the ropes are attached to a four-pronged hook, upon which Probst appears to hang sand bags at various intervals. As the weight increases, people drop out.

The lineup from left to right is (Shane?) - Cirie-Aras-Terry-Danielle-Courtney. Shane is not visible in any of the shots, including the starting one. Update: Montanagirl points out in MeSS that there are loose ropes between Cirie and Aras in the first shot. So if Shane is there for the IC, he must be the first person out. Although there's no visual evidence that he's actually there in the first place (yet, anyway).

Still, between counting sanbags and empty slots, you can sense some progress in the shots. In the shot of a distant Terry grimacing, it looks like at least Aras and Cirie have dropped out, possibly also Danielle. But at that point, there is still at least one empty prong on the hook that's visible. Courtney appears to drop when the hook has all four hooks filled. Our guess is it could come down to a standoff between Terry and Courtney, and Courtney loses (she looks surprised, whereas Terry seems to just be diving in). Looks like Terry wins again, as ChillOne has said.

BOOT: Courtney?
The next episode should feature the family visit (with five players remaining). And ChillOne's spoilers included a tidbit about a "Another blonde girl (noticible highlights in her hair). Voted off right before the family reward episode." So that should be here. Apparently Courtney turned out to be both the "rasta chick" and the blonde with highlights. As did the woman our sources said was saved by Bruce's departure (mistakenly calling her "Sally").

It looks like fallible sources may again be at work this week: We heard a story here that Danielle can't vote, having been exiled. Cirie flips to join Terry, as does Shane (and possibly Aras). And that's at least three votes (out of five) against Courtney, breaking up the Danielle-Courtney pair.

The problem is, having seen the vidcaps, we're not at all convinced this story is accurate, since Shane seems to vanish in time for the IC, not Danielle. On the other hand, another, more reliable source assures us that Courtney does not last beyond the final six, so she should get booted one way or another.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 05:10:32 PM »
okay a few things are confusing me about the strength challenge . . . .. you see the pic of everyone but Shane and Danielle is on the left of Courtney ~ but in the pic of Courtney falling Danielle's green peg and name are on the right??  How is she on both sides?  Ther eis alos a pic of a guy falling in off an orange stand with blue shorts.  I think this is a stand in to explain the challenge and Shane does not have blue shorts....BUT no one else is on an orange stand, could this be Shane's and we do not see him?

Cirie looks mad in the shot of just her at camp.  I think the question is who is she mad at Courtney or Shane?

I also think Shane has an alliance with every one at camp and gets caught that is why he is next to go after Courtney.  I think Courtney must still be upset about the comments made and the others get tired of it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 05:28:49 PM »
I think there was some flip flopping going on with the vidcaps ? Maybe Shane is there at the IC and the weeks were mixed up ? next week is the family visit where the Military man sends Danille to exile island and shes mad because the reward is the family visit ? and maybe this is when she is immune and thats why Shane goes before Danille since shes not in Aras/Shane/Ciries final 3 promise ?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2006, 11:30:29 AM »
Oh that could be the reason for Shane to be bamboozeled, he thinkis it is in the bag.  Wondre if Terry knows sending Danielle to exile that he is immuning her from TC?  But maybe he is okay with that and just does not want her to see her family.  Plus he probably thinks he can get rid of Aras with our Danielle there.  But I think Cirie has a stronger bond with Aras then Shane and she Tells Terry she will vote out Shane and not Aras.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 09:45:38 PM »
I'm hoping someone might clear something up for me.  If it's been said here and I missed it, sorry.

I know that everything is just spoilerish, but first there's a question whether it is Shane or Aras sent to Exile Island.  Then talk about how Danielle will not be @ TC or at least not able to vote...perhaps she's going to EI.  With everything...all the threads and posts, I'm unclear.  Can someone tell me what you think is the lowdown?   ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 10:05:27 PM »
Exile: Aras? Shane? 
We had heard a boot story for this week, which had Danielle unable to vote at tribal council, because she was exiled (see also the boot section, below).

There isn't much visual evidence for this, however. Danielle is clearly present for the IC. In fact, if we were going to build such a story using vidcaps, we'd guess it was actually Shane, since he's not visible in the IC shots. And Shane is also on the losing RC team (as is a chuckling Aras, who would probably be Terry's choice, but Terry might be out-voted). Since Shane is seen around camp with his piece of wood a lot, we'd guess Aras is actually more likely. But either could go. 
http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_panama/spoilers/index.htm

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 10:53:45 PM »
Thanks puddin.   :-*     I'm just gonna guess it's Shane who's exiled.  He could be playing with his piece of wood  :snics:   before the RC takes place. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 08:53:55 AM »
fwiw I went with Aras , say Terry/Danielle/Courtney win rd 1 of RC ,, those 3 playoff for the car ..........Terry wins the car ........now I dont know what they get for part 1 of the RC ? but it maybe Terry picks one of or both Danielle & Coutney to share his prize getaway with the car . Now its Terry's choice and I could see him picking Ara's , first to make him weaker for the upcoming IC and second he might want to keep Shane on the island to drive the other batty and keep them fighting ?
just my opinion.
Terry doesn't care who he picks to get exiled , remember he has no friends anyway .

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 10:54:48 AM »
I also am picking those three to play for the car and Terry to win it.  If the curse continues, then Terry will not win the game.  If that's the case I think Danielle will win the game. 

As far as EI, I'm picking Shane.  He's not shown playing the IC.  I know he's playing with his "blackberry", but that could be at the beginning before the RC. 

BTW, good morning puddin and everyone else.  Are you getting your daily dose of morning coffee??  :mornin:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
It's Goin' Down
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 08:00:37 PM »
So the Reward challenge looks cool????? I dunno crazy stuff goin on here then another challenge somehow ???? for the CAR???? are all wet and reacting as if they just cooled off after a hard challenge when Jeff tells em about the car.  Heres the losers together and big whoop Terry should win the car. Does he win everything???? Guess the Car winner doesn't win again.

On to important stuff. Shane should be the exile here .

So I think Shane is finally exiled and doesn't take it well. I will give two things I think about this picture first Shane is not present, and second there is definately loose lines next to Cirie on the end.  These should have been occupied by Shane the exile who should be on the end and should be weak blah blah. Then they take all the fun out of it and show us that Terry wins again. I think then are a lack of sleep and everything else Shane makes his turning the game on its head.  Terry, Shane, Aras and Cirie vote out Courtney.  And yes folks I think Danielle is there.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 08:32:39 PM »
I think Shane is there , there are ropes down by cirie & aras .

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 08:49:46 AM »
Good Recap CJ!!  Thanks for doing this each week.  I think you are right... Shane is week and tired and feels secure so he drops early on in the challenge.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 09:21:10 AM »
I see I read it wrong , thanks CJ  :-*

fwiw ( thanks to sucks for the link )

What reward is at stake?
“Barbeque feast,” Probst teases the starving contestants, who now count snails among the staples of their diet. “Steak. Sausages. Cooler of soft drinks. And for desert, chocolate cake.” But there’s a secret Probst keeps until the challenge is completed.
Is Cirie banished to Exile Island this week?
No. But brace for a Cirie-centric surprise of another stripe.
How does it end, spoiler-boy?
CBS’ screeners usually chop off the ending before everybody gets up to vote, but this time they let critics see contestants take pen to parchment. So I can tell you that, before Probst reads the votes, the CBS television audience will get to see how four of the cast voted
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23142
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 10:37:47 AM by puddin »