Author Topic: Anyone else getting bored with The Apprentice?  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Anyone else getting bored with The Apprentice?
« on: April 05, 2006, 02:41:11 AM »
Is it just me?  I watched last nights Apprentice and it was just blah.  The contestants had to make a jingle up for the all natural chicken for Arby's.  The team Roxanne was on made up a nice catchy jingle.  The other team, I can't even think of their names--the one with mensa Tarek did a jingle to an old fashion sound--it was kind of old sounding.  There really wasn't a clear person in mind that should be fired because Bryce was the project manager and he got everyone to work well.  He told Tarek not to freak out and they all worked well together.  Of course Trump fired Bryce but...I think I will give it another try next week and then if it doesn't excite me----there goes another show off my "must see list". (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Anyone else getting bored with The Apprentice?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 03:51:09 AM »
I'll keep watching it since I started it, but it does seem sorta humdrum this season. I was really disappointed in Bryce for his lack of respect for the Donald in the boardroom.  He was a good PM and i liked him before he mouthed off to DT.  He led his team well, but then he goofs up by bringing the wrong people back to the BR then flapping is jaw like he was the boss of DT.  Duhhh.  He would not make a good Apprentice, no way.  I couldn't believe how he just kept blabbing away, interupting DT in an argumentative manner.  Later, in the taxi, he had the gall to say "...it wouldn't hurt Trump to listen once in awhile."  Grrrr.  Bryce was the one who wasn't listening.   :shake:

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 12:40:28 AM »
I have to agree.  This season is just boring.  I stopped watching it.  Hopefully next seasons will be better.  Isnt it supposed to be in California?
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 01:30:06 AM »
Yes Vernie, in LA next season.  I dont' know why it's gonna be there.  NYC is a much more picturesque city & I love the photographic scenes! That's the main reason I watch TA!  :snics:

PenguinsDance

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 12:03:16 PM »
I agree with everyone...this season is yuck!  :barf:  IF it doesn't go well in LA maybe it will be the end of it.  It seems to me there are a few possible candidates   :knock: and the rest are window dressing.  I wouldn't be suprised to see an all female final 4 although my gut tells me Lee or Tarak may squeek in.   

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 03:25:20 AM »
So far, Sean from London...is my Fav.  Cool in last nite's eppy that he was on the winning team and got to go to DC for the first time (during their reward).  He impresses me as a person who would make a good Apprentice.  Hope he doesn't disappoint me & do something stupid!