Author Topic: EP10 Title: Medical Emergency  (Read 11619 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP10 Title: Medical Emergency
« on: April 04, 2006, 02:42:06 PM »
Episode Detail: Medical Emergency 

Episode description not available.

poor Bruce

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP10 Title: Medical Emergency
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 01:06:17 PM »
Episode Detail: Medical Emergency 

A medical emergency forces one castaway to leave the island for treatment and the other players are left to ponder whether the person will return to the game or not. At the reward challenge, the tribe members are required to answer personal questions that have the potential to alienate some players. Jeff Probst is the host.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 08:55:40 PM »
BOOT: Bruce? 
The episode title seems to suggest pretty strongly that Bruce's untimely exit for medical reasons will take place here, and not in the previous (Ep9) episode, as we were led to believe.

Wickchix's information had Bruce being removed on Thanksgiving Day, which would be the first day of this episode: "The thing with Bruce is he has a family history with aorta problems, and at the time they were not sure what his problem is, so 'they' take him out. He makes jury, and in RL time he was taken out Thanksgiving day, so whatever timeline that is in the game will tell you were he placed."

Looks like that may be accurate, unless for some reason they spend the entire episode following Bruce's removal talking about it. Which seems rather unlikely.

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_panama/spoilers/ep10.htm

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 09:06:26 PM »
bunches of vidcaps , dialog later ( Dialog thanks to survivorfever )

Danille look clean , new shirt ? wins RC?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 10:09:53 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 09:10:41 PM »
commercial ( dialog thanks to survivorfever )

« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 10:10:53 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 09:19:37 PM »
TDT future challenges

Pananma Canal

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 09:19:42 AM »
CBS Website Clues:

When a medical emergency sends one Survivor off for treatment, the others are left wondering what will happen next. Will this Survivor be forced to leave the game for good?

Honesty isn't always the best policy, but in the Reward Challenge it's the key to winning. Can the Survivors get along afterwards, or are some too bitter to forgive and forget?

As the lone La Mina, Terry is without allies at camp. His only hope is that the bickering amongst the remaining Casayas continue. Will the old Casaya tribe self-destruct, or will they set their emotions aside and stay focused on the game?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 10:03:52 AM »
ONE SURVIVOR SUFFERS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, ON "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND," THURSDAY, APRIL 20

"Medical Emergency " -- One survivor suffers a medical emergency, on SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Thursday, April 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

When a medical emergency sends one survivor off the island for treatment, the others are left wondering whether or not the fallen castaway will recover and be able to return to the competition.

A brutally honest Reward Challenge, leaves one castaway particularly hurt by the outcome and another miffed that they weren't chosen to participate in the reward. Can the castaways get along after the challenge or are some tribe members too bitter to forgive and forget? As the lone member of the former La Mina tribe, Terry finds himself without any allies at camp. His only hope is that the constant bickering between the others will continue, although he still has the opportunity to use the Hidden Immunity Idol he found while on Exile Island (which some tribe members doubt he actually has). Tensions run high around camp when Shane questions the strength of his alliance and threatens to turn the game.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 12:30:54 PM »
okay just speculation here...If it really it a new shirt from Danielle and she wins a RC, maybe she picks Cirie to go on the reward with her and it makes Courtney and Shane mad.  And that is the commercial we see where they are telling Courtney to get over it.

When is family reward?  It was rumored that Terry give a short man the visit, but if Bruce leaves for medical reasons, who would the man be?  The other guys are just as tall as Terry.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 01:31:50 PM »
TDT specs that EP12 is family reward Texan  :bny4:
http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_panama/spoilers/ep12.htm

another tidbit I read @ sucks , take it for what its worth :
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=18993.topic

survivorfever promo captures ( sorry I don have time now tp ost vidcaps )
http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=251
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 10:08:53 AM by puddin »

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 01:05:36 PM »
Thanks puddin!!!   :jumpy: :bny6:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 08:42:47 PM »
Thanks for crossing out that link Puddin it was just gross.

So this week Bruce get the heave ho probably later on after Tribal. We never see a pic of Bruce in the light in any previews this week.  Here's the RC this week as there are 6 blocks to cut. I would say Terry is Yellow as he is the least Popular obviously. Also I think that they leave Bruce's block in the game because I think they will keep the Castaways unsure of Bruce's Fate until TC, I think that they are uncertain for sometime. I think its interesting they show a boat during the day since Bruce get taken away at night. I have no clue on that. OK so back the the RC Terry def loses and most likely gets exiled. Both Cirie and Danielle look very clean. So with Bruce gone, Terry at exile do all 3 gals get an over night with at shower??? Here Courtney looks wet from the ocean where Danielle looks clean here so this is most likely the psot Reward what happened while i was gone talk.  While Cirie and her were gone Shane tells Aras about the game on the head thing??? Oh yea I think Cirie wins RC and takes Danielle with her, sending Terry to EI will be a prearranged arrangement by the Casayans. So any way Shane and Aras begin the recruit Terry to get Courtney out (Perilous Scramble). However when the Castaways get to TC I think Bruce's Torch is snuffed as I think the common rule now is 3 days out of the game and you have to be removed but I Definitely think he will be on the Jury. Remember Paschal didn't get to sit in on the Final 3 his first Jury session in Marquesas because he collapsed right before TC.

Oh yeah I'm not sure what they do but I think there is an IC.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 08:54:27 PM »
thanks CJ & Happy Easter  :bny6:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 06:38:28 PM »
Do we know if a past player will return in place of Bruce?  If so, who?

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 08:48:28 PM »
Puddin there is no Throw up smiley????
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 08:51:50 PM »
:barf: we have one but he hurls a rubber chicken  ;D

handsome  :flirt:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 10:21:36 AM »
Do we know if a past player will return in place of Bruce?  If so, who?

Bumping to see if trhere is an answer to this...I hope there is  :js:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 10:24:56 AM »
No one returns !  :waves:

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 10:37:18 AM »
Thanks puddin.   :hugs: :-*

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 06:14:57 PM »
Thank you very much Puddin.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2006, 06:31:27 PM »
y/w  :kuss:

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 02:52:21 PM »
Is Whore down?  I've been sick this week and just thought to enter my picks and can't get in there.  I know this isn't spoilage, but wanna know.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 02:58:04 PM »
MW been down for just about exactly a week now aminkino

hope your feeling better  :huggles:

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2006, 03:25:21 PM »
Didn't you notice we got a much better score on Harry's Amazing Race without my help?  I'm much better, thank you.  I'm back and ready to drive our score back down into the pits of Hell.  I guess I broke Whore last week with my great scoring, too!   :lol3: 

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2006, 08:49:31 PM »
OUCH OUCH OUCH..Poor Bruce I really felt for the guy talk about a tough break..looks like it hurt like helll too. Gotta give Courtney props for trying to at least do something. I just don't think singing was what that somethign shoulda been. Poor Court..she can't win for losing can she..lol kinda endearing in a way. I actually warmed to her for the first time tonight..she diefinitely dances to her own drummer..quite literally :lol:

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.