Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

Top 9: Next ONE out?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Jeffrey Scott:
I'm all for the time change. I wish they didn't set it back in the fall.

Reality Junkee:
I hope it's Ace.  I'm so tired of watching that boy band wannabe giving that puppy eyed look and reaching out his arm.  GAWD.....be more original!!!  :groan:

PenguinsDance:

--- Quote from: Reality Junkee on April 03, 2006, 01:11:28 PM ---I hope it's Ace.  I'm so tired of watching that boy band wannabe giving that puppy eyed look and reaching out his arm.  GAWD.....be more original!!!  :groan:

--- End quote ---

I agree 1000% !!!

:snicker:

RudyRules:
I agree about Ace altho I like his cool falsetto endings.  But you can't win with only that!   He's next to leave. 

Elliot and Bucky will have the next lowest votes.  Elliott has a good voice, but he's too tense.  He admitted he should be used to the lights, cameras etc by now. 

Hmmm...if Bucky's performance was as good as his country-ish look, he'd stand a chance.   

The K gals (Kath n' Kell) did the best overall tonite.  :tup:  ( Katharine better not be in the bottom 3 this week!!  I'll absolutely bawl if she is.  :'(    Her great performance tonite should boost her votes!  :tup:)

Taylor did purdy good, but not his best. I miss him moving around more. At first he was too wild with it, now he's toned it down too much.  C'mon Taylor...hit a happy medium with those moves and sing your heart out!
   I love Kenny Rogers music, btw!!  In fact, I love Kenny...always have!!!  :hearts:

Bathfizzy:
I think it might be Taylor.  I haven't seen what the judges see in him.  His voice doesn't do anything for me.  I was happy that Bucky wore a hat tonight.  I don't like it when he wears his "Jessica Simpson" hair down with his mustache and eyebrows---that look freaks me out.  :lol:

My fave is still Chris.  I enjoyed his song tonight.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version