Author Topic: Is anyone keeping track of which team members are performing the roadblocks?  (Read 4429 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
I was just wondering if anyone is keeping track of how many roadblocks each team member has performed.  As I secretly want the yucky team of spastic Lake and doormat Michelle to self destruct and get eliminated.  I am trying to recall if Michelle has done any of them so far?  I was surprised she didn't do the easy one of putting the statue together (not that physically challenging).  I know she didn't do the one last week where they were looking for the travelocity gnome (another easy one for her) nor did she do the russian dive in the outdoor pool one.  So has she done any roadblocks at all?  And is 6 the maximum amount of roadblocks a team member is allowed to perform??  I know someone out there knows this answer.  Please help.  Thank you. :tup:

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
I believe Michelle did the swimming in Russia.  I can't remember what else she may have done.  Oh wait...did she try to find the gnome? ???    I want to see L&M Philiminated so badly! (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
oh theres a chart thingy that Slowhatch gave me a link to but its not saved on my laptop , I'll post it later :yaya: unless Slowhatch sees this first .

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
its also on the amazing race wiki

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
here u go
Roadblocks completed
BJ 2, Tyler 2
Eric 2, Jeremy 2
Joseph 2, Monica 2
Fran 2, Barry 2
Lake 4, Michelle 0
Dave 2, Lori 2
Ray 3, Yolanda 1
Danielle 1, Dani 3
Wanda 1, Desiree 2
Lisa 0, Joni 1
John 0, Scott 0

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Kogs, didn't Michelle jump into the pool in Russia??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Thanks Kogs. No RJ , Michele has yet to do a RB !

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Here you go. Rest the mouse over a players name to see the other racers that did the Roadblock; click on a name to be taken to that section of the race chart.  :jam:

Bashful

Here you go. Rest the mouse over a players name to see the other racers that did the Roadblock; click on a name to be taken to that section of the race chart.  :jam:

WOW!  Thanks for that, Slowhatch!   :-*  Those charts are awesome...Who made those?  (I am fairly new to this...I just saw it for the first time.   :-[)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Mcree over at TWOP claims credit for creating the charts. I like the episode charts because it's like a second pair of eyes; you can see how the teams rise or fall on the chart and then go back to watch the episode and try to catch something you may have missed.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Kogs, didn't Michelle jump into the pool in Russia??

Now she was afraid she would have to do it nude

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Thanks everyone for responding.  I knew I would get an answer.  Slowhatch, thanks for the link to that awesome site.  I just checked it out and this person spent lots of time figuring everying out.  The color coding is good.  I like the pitstop leaving times as sometimes I forget to look at the tv when it shows when each couple goes.  Some teams have a good two hour lead over others.  I hope some of the roadblocks coming up will be physically demanding and Michelle will struggle.  I just don't understand why she didn't do the last two.  I guess she is always letting the Lake 'the man" decide things for her.  I am still annoyed that Lake felt that he had to yield the "pinks".  Was he that afraid of the pinks beating him?? :meow:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Kogs, I also forgot to thank you for posting your roadblock list.  Most of the teams seem to have split it evenly.  I guess they read the rules before the race started. Thanks again.  :jumpy: :jumpy: