Archive > Survivor Cook Islands

Survivor 13......

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kogs:
i hope aras wins too

Texan:
I hope it is not Terry... The overbearing fit guy that is an obvious win.... boring I want it to be a challenge.

CJ22:
Just some speculation by me lets see if im right????

I got all my info from Dan Bollinger and Survivor Maps who is pretty much it as far as future location spoiling.  I will also remind you that Chill has spoiled a good bit of this season it seems this would be his 3rd season, Whixchix is also kicking ass and this would be her 2nd so mad props to all these people.

Ok so tribe names for Survivor: Cook Islands if they go with actual island names in the area then we can safely assume Rapota will be one name and possibly Moturakau will be the other althoguth they could only part of this word (ie. Motur, Turakau).

Looks like the castaways will be back to paddling throught the lagoon as the water is beautiful and smaller.

There is also somthing about he Mutiany motel??? all im saying is I hope this is the school yard pickem switch aroo. Basically (and they have done this on a STRX Version 18 castaways pickem at the begininng ala Palau two left are gone. But what we don't know and the contestents don't know is that they basically just granted them immunity till 12 or so are left. Then the insert them back in the game. 

puddin:
I know I haven't been keeping up with the spoilers , just waiting on contestant leaks.
Anyway over at sucks this is the best thread going if you want to catch up on Cook Islands / Location spoilers :yaya:.

RudyRules:
Thanks puddin, I'll go ck it out in a few!  :hrt:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version