Archive > Survivor Cook Islands

Survivor 13......

<< < (3/3)

CJ22:
Stolen from Sucks

--- Quote ---On thegreen
 This is my first post, so if I screw up, sorry. I have not seen these sites posted, so I thought I would put them here.
WWW.Cookislands.org.uk/survivor.html
--- End quote ---

This article makes it interesting also the Tucker doesnt seem to be tracking any more here.

http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shipposition.phtml?call=TUCKER

Finally you can go look at Dans maps http://www.claycritters.com/map/s13/survivor_13_map.htm So ok ill say based on the extending of the exclusion zones that TC and EI are in the green circle. Where Dan Bollinger has them at the bottom of the map. With the tribal camps being where they are the Exile island should be very small as the camp islands dont look huge.  As for Mutiny Motel i dunno??? im scared possibly outcast  (:;) .  I really wanted the tribe names to be Rapota and Motoraku but I think they will end up Cook and Bligh. Red and Blue buffs?? merge to yellow??. 

Anyway tonight some people are gonna get on the Tucker with Jeffy and sometime tomorrow morning he gonna welcome them to Survivor Cook Island and then confused and scare the hell out of them before they go to camp.  I wish I was there.

puddin:
Some contestant spoilers  , nothing solid .

theumpire314
(6/29/06 3:19 pm)

Some casting tidbits from someone in the know, I was told this yesterday but don’t remember everything:

-the first boot happened yesterday (the day I heard the info)
-no returning players
-the 20s contestants are all “beautiful and buff,” most older ones are in shape
-there’s another cop (he’s older)
-a “patriotic realtor” and he does mountain climbing
-two Tracy’s in the cast, Tracy lynn (not sure on last name) and Tracy Kelly (first and last name, she’s a model)
-a couple first names were mentioned but I dont remember them

Cecil:
A young good looking Cast= ratings.  :woohoo:

puddin:

--- Quote from: Cecil on June 30, 2006, 02:57:24 AM ---A young good looking Cast= ratings.  :woohoo:

--- End quote ---

A young good looking Cast= boring models

Cecil:
I dissagree Puddin.  A young cast = good eye candy and young foolish contestants get more into the game and make it more personal theres alot mor conflict with a young cast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version