Author Topic: EP9 :Fight for Your Life or Eat  (Read 11883 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP9 :Fight for Your Life or Eat
« on: March 28, 2006, 11:12:41 AM »
April 13, 2006: Fight for Your Life or Eat
Episode Detail: Fight for Your Life or Eat 

Several castaways accept a tempting offer that means they must opt out of the Immunity Challenge; the remaining Casaya members are asked to form a new alliance; and a male survivor decides wear a skirt. Host: Jeff Probst.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
Re: EP9 :Fight for Your Life or Eat
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 01:29:23 PM »
April 13, 2006: Fight for Your Life or Eat
Episode Detail: Fight for Your Life or Eat 

Several castaways accept a tempting offer that means they must opt out of the Immunity Challenge; the remaining Casaya members are asked to form a new alliance; and a male survivor decides wear a skirt. Host: Jeff Probst.

always fun to make them choose and show their true feelings.

the skirt so has to be shane making fun of any of the ladies. wonder if he's part scotish?  :meow:
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 01:48:01 PM »
I pick Shane for the skirt too  :lol3: ! Ala Rupert !! This is suppose to be the EP where Bruce gets sick ? I guess we wait and see :popcorn:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 09:28:09 AM »
Just like last season....who will sit out?

Offline Mike-e

• " Just Jack "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can't out-run these 3 crazy women...
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 09:37:35 AM »
Courney and Shane.
Danielle maybe (she may be too competative...)
Cirie? (is she safe?)
Sally? (hungry?)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 09:57:06 AM »
Stephanie will fly to Panama just to eat the food

Bashful

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 01:24:45 PM »
Stephanie will fly to Panama just to eat the food

:hfive:  Good one, Puddin'!   :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 01:48:55 PM »
not to get off topic but that ep of Steph feeling so high and mighty that she was safe enough to stuff her face really ticked me  :meow:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 02:13:40 PM »
especially since she was "i'll do anythign to fight to stay in this game" in Palau. 
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 09:22:46 AM »
Shane will eat and courtney will get mad and they will have a big fight and Shane will have enough of courtney and feel he has the numbers to vote her out and still manage the game.  Bruce does not like courtney either and the La Mina will gladly vote for someone not them.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 08:26:49 PM »
( Well who would have guessed that its Shane that wears the skirt :doh: )
Looks like Bruce & Cirie opt to EAT

Next time:

Terry: what happens when I kick your butt in challenges
Jeff: The tribe is getting ticked at his arrogance
Twist in challenge which I barely heard but it looks like it might help out the fact that Terry is kicking their asses
Shane has a chafing issue and he drops trou

one more

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 08:52:28 PM »
BOOT: Courtney? Sally? 
We originally thought Bruce should get removed from the game (most likely) in this episode, after the immunity challenge, and in place of anyone being voted off at Tribal Council. Since the removal should take place at night, on the last day of the episode (11/23), it seemed to fit pretty well with what Wickchix posted back in January: that Bruce is removed on Thanksgiving Day (that would be 11/24, which is only off by a few hours). With respect to the episode title, it sort of fits, in that it will end with Bruce "fighting" for his life. But this was before the next episode's title, "Medical Emergency," came out. In light of that, seems like Bruce is most likely taken out of the game in the next episode, after all.

Since we've also been told that Courtney goes here, we'll go with that instead.

It's also possible that Sally is the unlucky victim of numbers here, but Courtney seems to fit a bit better, especially in light of ChillOne's spoiler that a blonde (most likely Sally) gets booted right before the family visit. Also, we've heard that Sally is (temporarily) saved from the boot by Bruce's emergency removal. 

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_panama/spoilers/ep9.htm

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 12:15:01 AM »

CBS We bite Clues:

A tempting offer has some Survivors opting out of the Immunity Challenge. Who feels safe enough to sit out, and who won't risk a loss?

Terry and Sally continue to lobby the remaining Casayas to join forces with them. Will their efforts to form a new alliance finally pay off?

Terry shares Navy stories with his tribemates, and the former Casaya women worry that he is unbeatable. After winning individual Immunity two weeks in a row, can Terry keep his streak going?

One male Survivor becomes one of the girls. Has he lost his mind, or does he have valid reason for walking around in a skirt?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Bashful

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 02:52:25 PM »
not to get off topic but that ep of Steph feeling so high and mighty that she was safe enough to stuff her face really ticked me  :meow:

Yeah, well I thought that at first, too.  But, remember how the challenge was walking while balancing a bowl or pitcher on their heads?  They were practicing, and Steph kept saying how her head was "dome shaped."  She just could NOT keep that vessel on her head.  So, in light of the fact she knew she would lose the challenge, she then chose to eat.  When seeing the whole picture, it makes perfect sense.  It may have seemed a bit cocky...but she did show them that she couldn't keep it on her head when she walked.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 03:15:56 PM »
lol Steph went from fan fav to most hated in less than a year

voiceover thanks to survivorfever

from TDT
Reward
This challenge appears to be for two teams of four, which appear to be Cirie, Shane, Aras and Danielle on one team, and Terry, Sally, Bruce and Courtney on the other. Courtney and Danielle are on swinging platforms attached to ropes, and their teammates appear to be trying to maneuver them with the ropes (to allow them to grab something, presumably). Not clear which tribe has the advantage. The reward footage is confusing, but we'd give the strength edge to Cirie, Aras and Shane over Sally, Bruce and Terry
As for the reward, it appears to be something along the lines of videos from home. Cirie, Bruce and (maybe) Sally, and most prominently Shane, are all shown crying, which would suggest they won the reward. The problem there being that they're on different teams. But since Shane is featured so prominently, we'd have to guess he got to see a full video, whereas the others could be reacting to snippets, or even to other people's videos. Then again, they could all get to see previews before the challenge, and every one of the crying scenes could be from that. So uh... no help? Still, we think Shane's team ought to pull this one out.

Exile: Terry, again? 
It's unclear who'll be exiled. If Shane's team wins the reward, presumably the exile will come from the other one, and the prime candidate there would appear to be Terry. He's pissing the others off, they know he has the idol already, so there's really no reason not to send him there. And that might be what motivates Terry to "kick their butts in everything."

Immunity challenge: "Fight For Your Life or Eat" - Terry wins 
From the previews and episode descriptions provided by CBS, it seems fairly clear that the "twist" in this challenge is exactly the same as in the first post-merge IC in Guatemala: Contestants have to choose before the IC whether to partake in a feast, or compete for immunity. Bruce and Cirie seem to be jumping at the chance to opt out and eat; it's unclear if anyone else takes Probst up on his offer. At least Terry and Aras are shown competing, and we'd imagine Sally would be, as well.

The challenge itself appears to be something in the water - Terry and Aras are shown swimming, neck-and-neck. And (yawn) Terry appears to win yet again: he's seen running up onto the beach alone, and appears to be celebrating in the "How? Why? What?" vidcap, below. Ho hum. Then again, it's not like ChillOne didn't warn us this would happen. 

BOOT: Courtney?
We originally thought Bruce should get removed from the game (most likely) in this episode, after the immunity challenge, and in place of anyone being voted off at Tribal Council. But this was before next week's (Ep10) title, "Medical Emergency," came out. In light of that, seems like Bruce is most likely taken out of the game in the next episode, after all.

Since we've also been told that Courtney goes here, we'll go with that instead.

It's also possible that Sally is the unlucky victim of numbers here, but Courtney seems to fit a bit better, especially in light of ChillOne's spoiler that a blonde (most likely Sally) gets booted right before the family visit (which we think may be way down the road, with five left in Ep12). Also, we've heard that Sally is (temporarily) saved from the boot by Bruce's emergency removal.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 01:58:46 PM »
CERTAIN CASTAWAYS OPT OUT OF THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE ON "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND," THURSDAY, APRIL 13

"The Fight For Your Life or Eat" -- Certain castaways choose not to participate in the Immunity Challenge, on SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Thursday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

After host Jeff Probst offers the castaways a chance to feast on burgers instead of participating in the Immunity Challenge, some confident former Casaya members take the risk and indulge their hunger. With former tribe alliances firmly intact, the burden of beating the remaining former La Mina tribe mates, Terry and Sally, falls entirely on the only former Casaya member who chooses to participate in the challenge. Should this former Casaya member lose the challenge, it's quite possible one of these confident former Casaya members could be going home if Terry decides to use the Hidden Immunity Idol which he currently holds in his possession.

And, the ninth member is voted out of the tribe.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2006, 06:49:39 PM »
I was gonna post a long post like normal about how I agree and disagree with things blah blah after further review I think TDT is dead on this week exile and all. 

Just for fun: How will Terry blow this???? Why does Bruce look so stopped up??? and What will be Cirie's reaction when she sees Shanes wang????  (note this is Terry winning the challenge this week as he is both soaking wet and cheering.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2006, 06:52:57 PM »
 :lol: too funny CJ.
So how does Courtney get the boot ? Does Terry pass the IN @ TC ? could that be the reason for Bruce's constipated look ? j/k

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2006, 08:36:55 PM »
Nah Shane turns the game on its head this week I think; Aras, Shane, Terry, Sally and Bruce probably vote her out Cirie may get in there.  Hmmmm maybe Danielle does win ??? NAH.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 08:42:36 PM »
All said and done it comes down to ........
BoDog = Danielle win
Wicx = Aras /Danielle final 2 ,Aras favored to win
Chill1= Terry /Aras final 2, military dude favored to win

:popcorn: personally I would love to see Terry win but am FINE with Danielle  :cheer:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2006, 05:47:09 AM »
BoDog = *cough* CBS *cough*
Wixchix = Dead-on
C1 = bad addition he just assumed the merge at the wrong time and thought 7 IC wins would = F2 sorry it doesn't.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 09:30:43 AM »
the skirt so has to be shane making fun of any of the ladies. wonder if he's part scotish?

And why his family jewels appear to be chaffed.  :dork:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2006, 10:11:52 AM »
YUKKKKKK  :lol:

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 11:45:10 AM »
 :cocky: yea I know..more than a gross thought..but could be thge reason he either got them or is wearing a skirt. :groan:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.