ToBeCont..
0 (0%)
NonElim
3 (16.7%)
something else
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: March 30, 2006, 11:50:15 AM

Author Topic: EP5 Which Team Will Be The Next To Be Eliminated?  (Read 9431 times)

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: EP5 Which Team Will Be The Next To Be Eliminated?
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2006, 10:11:22 PM »
I'm surprised. Most (including myself) picked Dave/Lori, it was a misdirection afterall.

I'm voting for the D's.  :cocky:

Just noticed, voting's not closed until 30th!!

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2006, 10:13:16 PM »
I think Lori's breakdown at the roadblock is a misdirection. Danielle and Desiree's time should be up since they have been focused on quite heavily in the last four episodes.

And what rob and Amber, Ron and Kelly, The Weavers, Linzs, Uchenna and Joyce went shown early, these were prolly the most noticable teams the entire season and look how far they went.

Its with Survivor too aside from maybe one person/team a season UTR= Bad Overall Placeing, and Over the radar= you do good and want to be noticed[BJ and Tyler, HELLO].

But compared to David/Lori and Lake/Michelle, I think they have exhausted their storyline in the show. On the other hand, I am also bad at choosing the right team to be eliminated.

Hi Puddin  :jumpy:

Dont worry clearly so am i.  But looking back i do feel aside from eppy 3 and this one the Dees were totally UTR.

Freaking yield the person that came up with that deffinally changed time spots and created the Family Edition.  They dont eliminate Colin and Christe, but the eliminated the little girls.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2006, 10:15:07 PM »
SIGH we never saw the Yield coming  :'(  (:;) Lake #@$#%#$ smart move but now he's toast  :knuckles:

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2006, 10:17:41 PM »
SIGH we never saw the Yield coming  :'(  (:;) Lake #@$#%#$ smart move but now he's toast  :knuckles:

smart.  Come on who would you rather eliminated Dani's or Ray and Yolanda.  Like the Dani's said they are no competition, at least RY broke into the top 3 once, i dont think ever this whole race the DD got to a clue in the top 3, i think 5th was their highest point ever.

Offline x_kicks

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2006, 10:50:51 AM »
Maybe Lake wanted to demoralise Eric & Jeremy by yielding the Double D's?  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 11:15:35 AM »
Yeah , E&J were getting some of that lovin that Lake wasn't  :lol3: , from what I heard in the insider clips I swear it sounds like Lake was concerned about RaYolanda ( they get along ) maybe just maybe he was looking to save them ? Michle starts to talk about it and Lake cuts her off .