Author Topic: THE SIMPLE LIFE - rich girls milking a cow!!!  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Suess

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
THE SIMPLE LIFE - rich girls milking a cow!!!
« on: November 11, 2003, 02:24:52 PM »
Paris Hilton decides to do some good ol' hard work.  It's hilarious to watch them "work".  Check this out - Paris milking a cow - so funny!!!!

http://www.buzztone.com/simplelife/preview/milkcow.htm

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:THE SIMPLE LIFE - rich girls milking a cow!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 01:57:05 PM »
Well!! Did anyone catch the premeire? Pretty much what I expected ::) I can hardly wait for the next episode !(Just kidding) I just loved how they had to blur out Paris's a$$,,lol ;) Now I want to know?..who here owns a pair of jeans like that? :D

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 09:11:42 PM »
I set down tonite with my mom and dad, and could not stop laughing. We loved it. Especially mom, and she doesn't like TV that much. We are all looking forward to the next episode, and we are sorry we missed the first one! (I am not kidding here either) LOL.

It is so funny, maybe because we live on a farm, and the things they do are everyday life here, and to see the rich snobs work for minimum wage is too much fun!

Anyway, I love the show.

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2003, 01:56:28 PM »
LOL Rob..I had to watch it in my bedroom last night ! My B/F(Dan) can't stand it! He was yelling at the TV..lmao
It really is funny :D ..Dan can't stand it ..he thinks that the girls are ignorant ,dumb ,bi@tches.. ;D
I'm hooked and will watch it again  ::) I'm glad that your family enjoyed it..say Hi to mom for me :-*

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2003, 01:57:59 PM »
Well, I also think that the girls are ignorant, dumb, bi@tches, but it is still so good to watch. LOL

Rob