Author Topic: Next bottom 3?  (Read 13085 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: Next bottom 3?
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 10:32:51 AM »
I'm sorry I didn't get to doing a write-up this week. I've been working late hours this week on personal business. My sister and I have been working on our geneology and I got caught up in that. I did listen to most of the show on the radio oddly enougth. The songs really were not that good. I need to watch it and see how it measures up to how I felt about it listening to them sing on the radio. (In case you were wondering Fox is broadcast on the radio in our city).
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2006, 10:45:07 AM »
You love to do genealogy also??  I have done it alot, but it can get overwhelming and I just need to put it aside for awhile.  I've gotten interesting information though.  It can be fun :js:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2006, 11:39:20 AM »
Yes, it's nice when you can track down a great great grandfather. I'm on the verge of tracking the boat he imigrated from Germany on.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2006, 11:44:04 AM »
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2006, 12:23:23 PM »
Yes, it's nice when you can track down a great great grandfather. I'm on the verge of tracking the boat he imigrated from Germany on.

How do you do that Jeffrey?  I've wanted to know which boat my grandfather came in on from Sweden.  They lived in the UP in Michigan, so they most likely came through Canada.  His baby brother was born there and died when he was 11 yrs old.  But I can't find any birth or death record on him.  Neither can a woman who is really good at this at a genealogy place.  So we figured they had not registered and that's why.  Is that right?   :umn:

This thread is for AI, so I'm sorry for hijacking this thread.  Jeffrey, can you PM me with any info or ideas on how to look for things/people?  Thanks!! :-*

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2006, 12:25:38 PM »
Sorry Hitler. Won't happen again.
Next bottom three will be Bucky, Paris and Ace

(RJ I'll PM you)

Bashful

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »

I hate to ask this...being it's off topic....but Cole can just stifle it!   (:;)

Jeff, do you mind sharing that same info with me?  I'd like to know if you use the internet, purchase software to help you, etc.  At least you have a unique last name....I've got Smiths and Joneses....many with no middle name!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2006, 12:59:05 AM »
Hey you genealogy enthusiasts!!! :yaya: I'm tempted to talk about that subject too, but this topic is for AI stuff, okkkk?  You can ask Rob or puddin, but I don't think RFF is a site for a genealogy topic. 

Check out these:
http://genealogy.about.com/mpboards.htm

http://genforum.genealogy.com/

http://www.honeyshome.com/

Good Luck in your family research!

Ruday  :hugs: