Author Topic: ♥ ♥ ♥ Wally's Thead ♥ ♥ ♥  (Read 84887 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: ♥ ♥ ♥ Wally's Thead ♥ ♥ ♥
« Reply #350 on: May 14, 2007, 12:58:53 AM »
I was looking through my imageshack images and was thinking about you and the girls Wally  :hearts:. Please stop into say hello  :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #351 on: May 14, 2007, 01:06:40 AM »
Also was checking out CBS pictures at getty images  :hearts:
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TAR8Vet

• ' Amazing Racer '
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #352 on: May 14, 2007, 08:22:06 PM »
I am normally skulking around.  Thanks for posting those pictures - they bring back some good memories. :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #353 on: May 14, 2007, 09:30:57 PM »
Always great to see you Wally :yaya:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #354 on: May 14, 2007, 10:07:19 PM »
miss you wally!!!! going to the whitesox games this week with the yankmees in town???  :waves:

Offline TAR8Vet

• ' Amazing Racer '
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #355 on: May 14, 2007, 10:15:04 PM »
I think I'll be there tomorrow night Kogs.  We need to start hitting.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #356 on: May 14, 2007, 10:39:57 PM »
Did you watch All Stars Wally? if so what did you think? I was disappointed in the challenges ..they were more brains then brawn. Uchenna & Joyce thought this was done mainly for Charla because of her ummm short comings.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #357 on: May 14, 2007, 10:50:08 PM »
I think I'll be there tomorrow night Kogs.  We need to start hitting.

yes we do, its coming around. i hope they keep ryan sweeny around

Offline TAR8Vet

• ' Amazing Racer '
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #358 on: May 15, 2007, 08:33:59 PM »
Did you watch All Stars Wally? if so what did you think? I was disappointed in the challenges ..they were more brains then brawn. Uchenna & Joyce thought this was done mainly for Charla because of her ummm short comings.

Yes, I watched the entire season and enjoyed it.  I don't think the tasks were super hard but I think they compare pretty favorably with several of the other seasons.   I think they inserted some mind challenges that were legitimately tough.  I'm sure part of the reason to even out the tasks is the dominance of young, male teams in the race - there are enough other advantages for the most physically fit teams that maybe the thinking is to put a higher importance on the mental aspects.  All of the long running between tasks, to detours, etc. (much of which you don't get a sense for by watching) is where the physically dominant teams get much of their advantage.

I wasn't very impressed with the end of the race - very contrived to assure a close finish, which I think isn't necessary.  Overall, even though I would love to be on an all-star race, I don't think all-stars add much to the show.  If the idea is to generate ratings I don't think it does much to accomplish that as the only people who are interested in prior teams would probably be watching anyway.  As I've heard talk of getting teams with "known" team members, I think this could maybe get some ratings boost - not that it would be better racing.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #359 on: May 15, 2007, 09:27:20 PM »
Yeah that about the finale Wally. TPTB wanted to make sure no team got left in Hawaii  :snicker:. Also our detectives found 2 unaired tasks...one being the Roadblock, free falling cliff dive and then another task in San Fran where they had to locate the Grateful deads house our something to find the clue that moved them on to the mint.

We are so looking forward to tomorrow to see what CBS has in mind for TAR12  :happy:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #360 on: May 15, 2007, 11:32:59 PM »

Yes, I watched the entire season and enjoyed it.  I don't think the tasks were super hard but I think they compare pretty favorably with several of the other seasons.   I think they inserted some mind challenges that were legitimately tough.  I'm sure part of the reason to even out the tasks is the dominance of young, male teams in the race - there are enough other advantages for the most physically fit teams that maybe the thinking is to put a higher importance on the mental aspects.  All of the long running between tasks, to detours, etc. (much of which you don't get a sense for by watching) is where the physically dominant teams get much of their advantage.

I wasn't very impressed with the end of the race - very contrived to assure a close finish, which I think isn't necessary.  Overall, even though I would love to be on an all-star race, I don't think all-stars add much to the show.  If the idea is to generate ratings I don't think it does much to accomplish that as the only people who are interested in prior teams would probably be watching anyway.  As I've heard talk of getting teams with "known" team members, I think this could maybe get some ratings boost - not that it would be better racing.

up for a day/night double header on the southside tomorow???

Offline TAR8Vet

• ' Amazing Racer '
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2007, 07:36:57 AM »
I checked my tickets yesterday afternoon and realized that I had tickets for tonight and not last night (the mind is slipping as well as the body) - which worked out well allowing me to miss the rain delay cancellation and watch the Bulls.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2007, 08:18:53 AM »
I checked my tickets yesterday afternoon and realized that I had tickets for tonight and not last night (the mind is slipping as well as the body) - which worked out well allowing me to miss the rain delay cancellation and watch the Bulls.

the bulls where amazing last night!!!!!

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #363 on: May 16, 2007, 10:41:11 AM »
the bulls where amazing last night!!!!!

Yeah DA BULLS were amazing  :yess: did you not get my PM about them last night  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #364 on: August 13, 2007, 07:02:59 PM »
leaving some Wally love :luvu:

Offline TAR8Vet

• ' Amazing Racer '
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #365 on: August 15, 2007, 10:33:41 PM »
My sixth sense of when someone posts a message to me must be weakening - it took me a couple of days see this one.  I am well and hope you are too.

Offline realisophie

• 'Amazing Racer'
  • RFF Full Member
Re: ? ? ? Wally's Thead ? ? ?
« Reply #366 on: September 28, 2007, 10:28:40 PM »
Please support my video diaries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y29TsE4XDlg

Many thanks,Sophie
;-))

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF