Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

performance night march 21

<< < (3/4) > >>

tanbuns:
Yay America for finally getting it right!!!!  :jumpy:

As sweet as Kevin was, he was the weakest overall singer in the competition. Vote For The Worst (VFTW) were the one's who got him this far. This is the same group who help Scott Savol to a top 5 finish last season. And remember the show "Cupid?" Well this group almost helped Arnold Schwarzenegger wannabe Robert win the competition over Hank!!! I'll have to admit though, that I loved watching the horror on Lisa's face as Robert kept staying in, and she had to keep going on dates with him!!!  :lol3:

Jeffrey Scott:
I am definitely back on board AI now that Kevin is gone. I have to admit I was a bit stymied that he kept winning.
Look for recap next week! :)

PenguinsDance:

--- Quote from: jeffreysg on March 23, 2006, 10:04:18 AM ---I am definitely back on board AI now that Kevin is gone. I have to admit I was a bit stymied that he kept winning.

--- End quote ---

I feel absolutely the same way!!!  Way to go America for getting it right this time.  We voted for an hour straight for Lisa and Bucky and it sure did pay off.   :jumpy:

Jeffrey Scott:
You may have single handedly sent Kevin home then. Nice job!

username51:

--- Quote from: PenguinsDance on March 23, 2006, 10:34:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: jeffreysg on March 23, 2006, 10:04:18 AM ---I am definitely back on board AI now that Kevin is gone. I have to admit I was a bit stymied that he kept winning.

--- End quote ---

I feel absolutely the same way!!!  Way to go America for getting it right this time.  We voted for an hour straight for Lisa and Bucky and it sure did pay off.   :jumpy:

--- End quote ---

Why would you admit to doing that!!  If you wanted the worst singer gone then you should have wished for Bucky.  I cringe everytime he sings.  He sounds like he has a sore throat when he is singin'. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version