Author Topic: EP 6: "Sleep Deprivation is Really Starting to Irritate Me." ( Wends @ 8:00 ET)  (Read 58729 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
the Newspath might not update untill late , like after 5 or so my time but should be up before the Race :popcorn:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Could it be? I went back to looking for restaurants in the area. This time I saw they had a grilled fish category and the first restaurant that popped up was:

TRATTORIA SANGIULIANO
95131 Catania (CT) - 207, v. A. di Sangiuliano

By the shortest path it is exactly .30 miles from the fish market! But the most direct path brings you down Via Etnea and turns right onto guess what street? Via Antonio di Sanguiliano! So you would turn at the corner with the Frette store.  :jumpy:

If that is where they bring the fish would they also have the FF there? Maybe where the nerds are heading???? Do we finally know which direction they are heading? Remember, TPTB love to flip shots just to confuse us!!  (:;)

« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 11:20:09 AM by supsandalee »

Offline x_kicks

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
OK, confusion rules!  I've been saving the "doomsday" option for just such an occasion.  According to the composite picture I crafted from photos on the web, the "Frette" store is described to be on the Northwest corner of Quattro Conti in the Palazzo S. Demetrio (see composite photo below).  The same photo shows the southwest corner, the Via Antonino di Sangiuliano (west) between them and the Via Etnea going off to the right (north).  Talk about confusion.

I am just the messenger, so don't blame me for what I find on the web.  So if D&L are seen by the Frette sign, then they have already crossed Via Antoninno and are on the northwest corner of Quattro Conti. (Don't know why, and frankly, don't care).  Here we go again.   :knuckles:

Also Google Earth view of buildings matches features in photos.

Thanks to puddin for the thumbnails and hosting the large composite photo

Since Lori mentioned "Let's rock this", they shouldn't have lost their way. Maybe they are on their way to the FF? (Sorry if this has been discussed...)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
but " lets rock this is" a voiceover I think its from a past episode .........her lips aren't moving

nice finds Sups   :jumpy:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Could it be? I went back to looking for restaurants in the area. This time I saw they had a grilled fish category and the first restaurant that popped up was:

TRATTORIA SANGIULIANO

By the shortest path it is exactly .30 miles from the fish market! But the most direct path brings you down Via Etnea and turns right onto guess what street? Via Antonio di Sanguiliano! So you would turn at the corner with the Frette store.  :jumpy:

If that is where they bring the fish would they also have the FF there? Maybe where the nerds are heading???? Do we finally know which direction they are heading? Remember, TPTB love to flip shots just to confuse us!!  (:;)

So why is Yolanda carrying her fish way over on Via Crociferi  in Piazza S.Francesco d'Assisi?  That's nowhere near the Frette store (Quattro Conti).  BTW, D&L aren't carrying any fish in any previews.  Nice try.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster

TRATTORIA SANGIULIANO

So why is Yolanda carrying her fish way over on Via Crociferi  in Piazza S.Francesco d'Assisi?  That's nowhere near the Frette store (Quattro Conti).  BTW, D&L aren't carrying any fish in any previews.  Nice try.

The best part about this forum is most people are usually open minded and don't try to diss someones work with two little words.

I don't know why Yolanda is carrying her fish way over there. Here are some options:
1. They are lost
2. You're wrong
3. I'm wrong

Either way, this is all theory. If we don't put it out there nothing would get solved.

And yes, I know D&L aren't carrying fish thats why I was asking if they might also have the FF where other teams are bringing fish.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
If the sighting in Crociferi is correct, then Y/R are completely LOST.  So perhaps they receive the kindness of a stranger to set in the right direction.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
:yaya: Raise your hand if you've been to CBS more than once today waiting for a webmonkey screw up !!

back on-topic  ........I'm really starting to worry about RaYolanda this EP , yeah they're strong and fast but we all know all it takes is one little mistake ( a tie between R&Y & L&M being the worst navigators ) , sure Yolanda says they are going to try to get better at directions , but it just maybe to late  . I'm still torn between them or the Nerds last place if no FF or NEL.

eta: just got this in my e-mail , and still waiting on the other thingy

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody,

Tomorrow on the show, we’ll have a consumer report on paper shredder dangers and chef Bobby Flay will prepare delicious breaded chicken.  Also, we'll hear from the latest cast-offs from "The Amazing Race." And don't forget to sign up for our contest, "Around the World with the Amazing Race." It's your chance to win a free, five-day trip for two to the exotic location featured on the previous episode. Enter each week on CBSNews.com to be eligible for the latest drawing.

Take care,

Rene Syler

EarlyShow@cbs.com

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :tup: thanks puddin  :hearts:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
:yaya: Raise your hand if you've been to CBS more than once today waiting for a webmonkey screw up !!

:yaya::yaya::yaya:

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :thankyou: Puds

Raise your hand if you've been to CBS more than once today waiting for a webmonkey screw up !!

Can I raise my feet too?  :jumpy:  :jumpy:  :yaya: :yaya: :yaya: :)  :) :)
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
LOL !! too funny , it looks like CBS has all there t's crossed this time  , for once ...CBS Survivor Fantasy ..I don't even want to go there :meow:

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And raise your hand (or feet!) if you checked CBS last night at 10 pm just in case they screwed up and showed Amazing Race in its old time slot!  I did...

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
What's this I hear?  (:;)  Nobody trusts anything they see on CBS?  And when will they add Phil's blog about ep 5?

Perhaps this is all a scam to get us to watch "Out of Practice" which has been a ratings disaster. :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I just posted caps for next week , no signs of Lori & David

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I didn't see Lake/Michelle, or was I getting Michelle confused with Monica?  Maybe the FF is next week, and either D/L or L/M go for it?  Though it's hard for me to imagine that one of the front-running teams wouldn't go for it.

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
I didn't see Lake/Michelle, or was I getting Michelle confused with Monica?  Maybe the FF is next week, and either D/L or L/M go for it?  Though it's hard for me to imagine that one of the front-running teams wouldn't go for it.

We have scenes of Michelle and Lake doing the CARRY DETOUR.  We have scenes of Lake rooting on Michelle in the kayak during the ROADBLOCK.  We have scenes of both Mo and Jo doing the CARRY DETOUR.  The team that has not been seen at all except for one street scene are The Nerds.  So if anyone is going to do a FAST FORWARD, the only team that would do it would be David and Lori

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster

We have scenes of Michelle and Lake doing the CARRY DETOUR.  We have scenes of Lake rooting on Michelle in the kayak during the ROADBLOCK.  We have scenes of both Mo and Jo doing the CARRY DETOUR.  The team that has not been seen at all except for one street scene are The Nerds.  So if anyone is going to do a FAST FORWARD, the only team that would do it would be David and Lori
Sorry Gman, I was replying to puddin's post about next week's vidcaps, with L/D MIA.  I just wondered if L/M were MIA from next week too..

...and I just saw the quote from Lake/Michelle in next week's promo.

Argh, that quote was from the Russian diving pool!  Sorry, I'll just let the experts do this... :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 03:48:07 PM by rmax »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
it looks like David & Lori don't make it past Sicily I ASSUME , they are the only team not accounted for in the video

moved here
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=8073.msg113207#msg113207
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 03:59:09 PM by puddin »

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
There is no question that they come in last tonight, but the questions is is it NEL?

All the other teams are accounted for including The Old Timers and The Evil Ones.

Puddin' anything on the wire about the lineup for the 8:39section of TES tomorrow?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
It's OFFCIAL  :jumpy:  !!

NN-CBSAM-040606
Below is THE EARLY SHOW Lineup for Thursday, April 6, 2006 as of 5:00PM
Wednesday.

Tomorrow (Coming up) on THE EARLY SHOW… It's a dream come true to travel around
the world. But we'll find out what went wrong for the latest amazing race
castoffs. And Hollywood hunk Josh Hartnett! Tomorrow (Coming up) on THE EARLY
SHOW... 

I'm Rene Syler. I'm Hannah Storm. Tomorrow (Coming up) on THE EARLY SHOW... Is
there a serious danger in your home you've never even thought about? We'll have
an unexpected warning about paper shredders and tips to protect your children.
Plus, it's a dream come true to travel around the world. But we'll find out
what went wrong for the latest Amazing Race Castoffs.
And Hollywood hunk Josh
Hartnett!  Tomorrow (Coming up) on THE EARLY SHOW...

8:34 SEGMENT EIGHT- AMAZING RACE CASTOFFS: It's a dream come true to travel
around the world, and what's better than doing it on national TV? The Amazing
Race is one reality show that most Americans would love to be on, and
contestants are determined to win. Thursday morning, we'll talk to the latest
team eliminated from the contest and what exactly went wrong.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 04:25:19 PM by puddin »

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
*sigh* if it's not the nel this week it sure as heck next week then.   :groan:
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
With possibly a FF taken by Lake/Michelle?  If so, you heard it here first!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
*sigh* if it's not the nel this week it sure as heck next week then.   :groan:

I call Eric & Jeremy !

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan

Sorry, I doubt that we will here it here first, there is no way Lake/Michelle (The Evil Ones) can take the FF since we have video of them in both the Detour (CARRY) and the Roadblock (Canoe Polo).

The only team than could take the FF, if there is one, is the Nerds since we do not see them in either the Detour tasks or in the Roadblock task.  If there is a FF, it means you can do it (instead of the first task usually, but not always, the Detour) and then skip the Detour and the Roadblock and go directly to the Pit Stop.

And that goes for Eric and Jeremy for the same reasons:  we have them on tape doing the Detour (CARRY) and doing the Roadblock (Canoe Polo).