Author Topic: Breaking Down The Characters On The Amazing Race  (Read 3389 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Breaking Down The Characters On The Amazing Race
« on: March 20, 2006, 06:12:51 PM »
Breaking Down The Characters On The Amazing Race by Trevor Freeman  :hearts:

http://www.realityfanforum.com/content/view/143/2/

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Breaking Down The Characters On The Amazing Race
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 01:07:17 AM »
Trevor, as usual, love your articles!  Your breakdown seems very accurate...from what I'm seeing of the teams so far.  I wish Fran and Berry were another Gretch and Meredith, but afraid not.  They just don't have the same "magic"!
Trevor:
"...is it just me or was anybody else scratching their head and wondering how Wanda could jump off a five meter high dive without any hitch but then struggle to reach down three feet into the pool for the clue.
It wasn't just you, Trevor!  I couldn't beliieve it!  I kept saying "whats with her, anyway??"  Only reason I can think of is maybe she paniked in the deep water after her dive?  But that part was edited out?  So perhaps she was still in panic mode even in shallow water & the feel of going under just a few feet freaked her out.

I'd like to see BJ/Tyler or Ray/Yolanda win.  I'm not too crazy about Eric & Jeremy, but they'll no doubt be in the finals. 

Thanks for the great article, Trevor!

Ruday

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 12:57:13 AM »
Once again Trevor does a nice job of breaking down the teams.  I must say I am getting very sick of hearing all the sex talk from Eric and Jeremy.  It is not needed as their comments are almost offensive (my opinion).  So for that they score very low in my books but they are a strong team and do well in the race.  My team to dislike this time around is Lake and Michelle--he sure has a mouth on him doesn't he and a temper when things don't go his way.  I still don't get why he yielded the double D's??  The double D's have no problem screwing things up on their own.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 10:21:01 AM »
Amen to that. DD's almost eliminated themselves without the yield.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Bashful

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 01:11:06 AM »
I must say I am getting very sick of hearing all the sex talk from Eric and Jeremy.  It is not needed as their comments are almost offensive (my opinion). 

Almost offensive?  The way they talk about women is disgusting, offensive, degrading and disrespectful.  They may be thinking it's a "fun gimmick" to act that way for the show, yet I think it's apparent they probably are really like that.  I will just PUKE if these guys win TAR9!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 04:19:07 AM »
Bashful:
I will just PUKE if these guys win TAR9!
ME TOO!!  I do NOT like them at all! 
I'm rooting for Fran n' Berry, but afraid they may not make it to the end given their ages.  If BJ/Tyler, Ray/Yolanda or Dave/Lori win, that would be great!  :jumpy:   

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 07:38:51 AM »
Thank you all for the nice comments.

I am rooting for B.J. and Tyler.  I think they seem to be having a lot of fun in this race and they feel like the team to get behind.  Dave/Lori and Ray/Yolanda I also like. 

"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 11:44:08 AM »
Thank you all for the nice comments.

I am rooting for B.J. and Tyler.  I think they seem to be having a lot of fun in this race and they feel like the team to get behind.  Dave/Lori and Ray/Yolanda I also like. 

Right on!! I want BJ/Tyler or Dave/Lori as winners. The other teams are so meh...