Author Topic: Apprentice Casting Already?  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Apprentice Casting Already?
« on: March 18, 2006, 12:18:48 AM »
Apparently they're trying to gather contestants for a new season. On April 1st, a casting crew will be in Connecticut holding auditions. I won't be going (sorry), but I just wanted to let you guys know about this.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Apprentice Casting Already?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 03:32:27 AM »
Awww, MandyB, why not go?  You should! :jumpy:  Don't you want to be the next Apprentice?
Thanks for letting us know!  I'm glad to know they're continuing Apprentice.  I was worried since they scheduled it on Monday nites this season.

Ruday :waves:

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 11:22:54 AM »
I love The Apprentice, but am mad that they put it up against "24".  (:;)     "24" is my absolutely favorite non reality show.  I've watched it from beginning.  So I record it downstairs and record 24 upstairs.  Once TA is done recording, I transfer it and watch it upstairs.  I have to watch 24 first and formost. ;D

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 12:35:14 PM »
Awww, MandyB, why not go?  You should! :jumpy:  Don't you want to be the next Apprentice?

There would be no way (and I really mean no way) I could do something like this. They all came from business colleges and whatnot and I wouldn't fit in, first of all. Second...well, someone without a job wouldn't do too good against people who are work experienced. If I were to go on the show, expect me to be the first one fired.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 02:30:36 AM »
I love The Apprentice, but am mad that they put it up against "24".  (:;)     "24" is my absolutely favorite non reality show.  I've watched it from beginning.  So I record it downstairs and record 24 upstairs.  Once TA is done recording, I transfer it and watch it upstairs.  I have to watch 24 first and formost. ;D
24 is my favorite too, RJ, and I'm taping this season commercial free.  I'm also taping preivious seasons  on AETV & WB2 altho they're not all in sequence.  Now I have a background since I never watched previous seasons.  24 is one very entertaining but intense show & I love it!

(my best friend tapes TA for me.  I sure wish NBc would move TA back to Wed or Thurs, but NOT same time as Survivor!