Author Topic: EP5 Title : "Good Thing I Took That Human Anatomy Class in High School"  (Read 73157 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP5 Title : "Good Thing I Took That Human Anatomy Class in High School"
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2006, 01:30:03 PM »
sarakasara  :thankyou:

like sara said Mo is behind the rock?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 08:28:38 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2006, 01:58:33 PM »
I'll put the other tasks together later

During a detour, teams frantically try to locate a marked item of clothing among 2,400 pieces of laundry
One duo gets lost on their way to the road block and ends up at the pit stop instead will this mistake jeopardize their position in the race?

Teams must reconstruct broken statues in order to get their next clue
one team member has a meltdown while trying to assemble a statue.
so at least we know at some point there is a pitstop
the clothing all appears to be from one long day ..
coats on coats off
Detour first with tank tops and t-shirts with colder nights jackets which fits better with Lori's night scenes at the RB .
 :doh: to self
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 02:03:23 PM by puddin »

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2006, 02:17:41 PM »
Welcome sarakasara!
 :ythat:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2006, 02:20:52 PM »

I'm trying to find out who finished what but no luck ???

edit: I think #2 is Eric's statue
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 02:37:32 PM by banzai »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2006, 02:38:01 PM »
Shades of Lena & Kristy and the Hay-bale, enter Phil to inform David and Lori that after spending hours at the RB with no success " you have been eliminated " . Hey it could happen ? Maybe this leg was going to be a NEL but there was just no saving David & Lori again ......sometimes a rose is a rose right under your nose .

Picture it , Sicily 1954
( I'll go back to cleaning my house now  :waves: )

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2006, 02:50:00 PM »
Palermo harbor, what a surprise.   :duh:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 04:43:56 PM by Boingo »

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2006, 03:09:43 PM »
Things are moving along splendly, team. 

Perhaps teams fly direct to Palermo from Munich via Rome?  Probably a classic BUNCHUP at the Munich airport.  Estimate that The Beach Boys finished around 3:00PM with the last teams arriving after sunset which is about 4:45PM; so teams will be leaving between 3:00AM and 6:00AM the next morning.  First flight to Rome is around 09.25 AM(Lufthansa)

If we are correct and the statue building is the Roadblock, JO may very well be sitting in the Amphitheatre watching MO do the work below.  He probably is re-reading the Roadblock clue to make sure MO is doing it correctly.

If this is the case, then David and Lori are WAY WAY BEHIND since it is now pitch black dark..

So if the DETOUR is HUNT (laundry bit as suggested in promo) or CARRY (as we see teams carrying the heavy bell) and the ROADBLOCK is the Statue building and all of this takes place in Sicily in Ep 5, then it is either a NEL or we have two days in one location.  Since we are absolutely, positively sure tht EP 6 takes place also in Sicily - TVGuide can't be absolutely, positively wrong, can they?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 03:49:17 PM by puddin »

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2006, 03:38:27 PM »
"One duo goes to the pitstop instead of the roadblock"

I think the pitstop is the Segesta Temple as shown in the vid caps. The ampitheater isn't too far from there is it? If so, it shouldn't set them back too far.

Just a hunch that MoJo are our big winners this week. In the shot of Eric building his statue there is a completed statue behind Jeremy. If it's not a demo it's probably MoJos. Can't help but wonder if the hippies running into the ampitheater is in black and white to hide that it is dusk.

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2006, 03:52:48 PM »
Another observation: Franknbarry are only shown running (and reaching for a cluebox?) Everyone else is accounted for at either a detour or the roadblock. If the FF does come out this week it should be Franknbarry's. Wish we had a hint of it.

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2006, 04:36:55 PM »

Who's standing behind Lori?

Looking at the caps, I think the whole eppy will take place in Sicily and so will ep6 (according to TV guide).

Why are you saying that it will be a TBC? Has there ever been two TBCs in one season?

David & Lori: do you think they will be eliminated or come in last (if NEL)? It seems too obvious from the vidcap.  ???

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2006, 04:43:43 PM »
Maybe someone with sharper eyes can make out this street sign. It looks like "Via P****" but I'm not sure.
Just so I don't get confused: the statues are the Roadblock, right? And the Detour is Bells/Laundry?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2006, 04:43:46 PM »
hmmm I like your idea of F&B taking the FF Sups !! they are the only team not shown doing a task!
( in the works )

DETOUR Bells , do they deliver the Bell's ?

RaYolanda
Mo-Jo
:bar:
DETOUR Laundry
Eric & Jeremy ( thanks banzai )
Lake & Michele
  D&D

Lori & David
BJ & Tyler

<< ARM  BJ ?
Roadblock

are the Hippies near the statue place , see the fencing?
Monica -Jo
E&J ( gut tells me they say the title )

L&D
Clothing

Lori & David , all the same

Mo-Jo , of course Monica is wearing a jacket @ the RB

Lake in his whatever black shirt/Grey shorts /black leggins

Press release~

The Teams Must Reconstruct Broken Statues on the next Episode of Amazing Race 

THE COMPETITION HEATS UP IN ITALY WHEN TEAMS MUST RECONSTRUCT BROKEN STATUES, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 9," TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 10:00-11:00 PM ET/PT

"Good Thing I Took That Human Anatomy Class In High School" -- Competition heats up in Italy when Teams must reconstruct broken statues in order to get their next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE 9, Tuesday, March 28 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

One duo gets lost on their way to the road block and ends up at the pit stop instead. During a detour, teams frantically try to locate a marked item of clothing among 2,400 pieces of laundry. The pressure of the race intensifies and one team member has a meltdown while trying to assemble a statue.

webclues
One Duo gets lost on the way to the Roadblock and ends up at the Pitstop instead, will this mistake jeopardize their position in the race?
Competition heats up between three teams as they fractically try to locate a marked piece of clothing among 2400 pieces of laundry .
One team member has a meltdown while trying to piece together a statue.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 01:29:09 AM by puddin »

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2006, 04:49:25 PM »
Teams must reconstruct broken statues in order to get their next clue one team member has a meltdown while trying to assemble a statue.

I see why you are thinking TBC. I think the roadblock happens first , the detour happens the next morning and it's not a TBC. If this is the right order, then David/Lori will not be last.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2006, 04:58:28 PM »
hmmm I like your idea of F&B taking the FF Sups !! they are the only team not shown doing a task!
Both F/B and D/L are seen running around downtown; if D/L lose out on the FF to F/B, that could drag them to the back of the pack.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2006, 05:06:32 PM »
The Amazing Race (circa 1890's)   ;)

Laundry Day
Street Scene

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2006, 05:53:40 PM »

I know last 2 seasons previews showed that teams were going for the fast forward so I don't know. It's about that time though.

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2006, 05:58:47 PM »
OMG The preview pratically SCREAMS Dave/Lori elimination!!!!!!! I'm so pissed off right now I can't even control myself. Seriously what's up with CBS basically TELLING us who's going to be eliminated??? First Wanda/Desiree getting lost, now this???

I sincerely hope for a twist. If Dave/Lori get eliminated this episode, I'll be really angry with this whole thing. Why don't they give us a list with the winners and the finish order of every episode already??

(sorry about the rant, guys)

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2006, 06:11:24 PM »
OMG The preview pratically SCREAMS Dave/Lori elimination!!!!!!! I'm so pissed off right now I can't even control myself. Seriously what's up with CBS basically TELLING us who's going to be eliminated??? First Wanda/Desiree getting lost, now this???

I sincerely hope for a twist. If Dave/Lori get eliminated this episode, I'll be really angry with this whole thing. Why don't they give us a list with the winners and the finish order of every episode already??

Dave and Lori were already saved so i think they should get eliminated, and who cares if it screams elimination they have done it plenty of times before [Debbie and Bianca and Hayen and Aaron].

You would think the "Einstein Couple" would be good at puzzles.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2006, 06:12:49 PM »
OMG The preview pratically SCREAMS Dave/Lori elimination!!!!!!!

I'm with puddin, it's about time for a NEL.  Everyone may be safe.     :angel:

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2006, 06:18:08 PM »

Dave and Lori were already saved so i think they should get eliminated, and who cares if it screams elimination they have done it plenty of times before [Debbie and Bianca and Hayen and Aaron].

You're wrong. In the episode that Debbie/Bianca were eliminated, they showed Patrick/Susan getting lost not them. And when Aaron/Hayden were eliminated, they showed ALL the teams having problems.

And I care if it screams elimination. It takes the suspense out of the show. It's pretty clear that there's not any team behind Dave/Lori.

But then again, who cares about what you think about Dave/Lori?

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2006, 06:19:05 PM »
OMG The preview pratically SCREAMS Dave/Lori elimination!!!!!!!

I'm with puddin, it's about time for a NEL.  Everyone may be safe.     :angel:

puddin always says the right thing. ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2006, 06:23:20 PM »
 :lol: Theres no WAY to know untill Tuesday when the faithfull ,accurate newpath updates around 4 to 7 pm ET if its a NEL or not ..unless The Early Show or the in Inside Scoop give it away earlier that day around 10 or 11 am ET ?

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2006, 06:26:07 PM »

You're wrong. In the episode that Debbie/Bianca were eliminated, they showed Patrick/Susan getting lost not them. And when Aaron/Hayden were eliminated, they showed ALL the teams having problems.

And I care if it screams elimination. It takes the suspense out of the show. It's pretty clear that there's not any team behind Dave/Lori.

No Debbie and Bianca were seen doing the roadblock much darker at night that everyone else [including SP] telling us their eliminated.  Hayden and Aaron were the only team not shown in Hawaii in the eliminations tell their elimination in China.  Thats what i was refering too.

And with these racers who knows if a team can be behind them.  All we can tell is that Eric and Jeremy and MOJO are well ahead of them.

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2006, 06:34:10 PM »

No Debbie and Bianca were seen doing the roadblock much darker at night that everyone else [including SP] telling us their eliminated.  Hayden and Aaron were the only team not shown in Hawaii in the eliminations tell their elimination in China.  Thats what i was refering too.

And with these racers who knows if a team can be behind them.  All we can tell is that Eric and Jeremy and MOJO are well ahead of them.

I know. I'm probably whinning because I don't wanna see Dave/Lori out. It would be, with Wanda/Desiree two teams that I really like eliminated in two weeks.

Hum..somehow you managed to calm me down and give me a little hope. We should totally be TAR partners in the next race.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2006, 06:49:50 PM »
I know. I'm probably whinning because I don't wanna see Dave/Lori out. It would be, with Wanda/Desiree two teams that I really like eliminated in two weeks.

Hum..somehow you managed to calm me down and give me a little hope. We should totally be TAR partners in the next race.

Sorry , I'm already spoken for right Gman and cinni  ;) ?
I know how you feel Hi-Fi , this is one of those seasons that you don't want to see any of the teams eliminated ( well 9 teams out of the 11 anyway ) ..it broke my heart when J&S were eliminated , it was right in my face but I was blind to it because I loved this team .

btw the Finish - line is achieved ..I'm going to listen to W&D  :waves: