Author Topic: EP7: An Emerging Plan ( March 30th )  (Read 7291 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP7: An Emerging Plan ( March 30th )
« on: March 09, 2006, 08:23:36 PM »

vidcaps thanks to Rob , voiceover thanks to survivorfever
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 07:10:46 PM by puddin »

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: EP 8 /March 30th
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 09:59:03 PM »
Looking at that picture of Shane makes me wonder exactly what WAS in that "cigarette" :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 10:41:04 PM »
LOL RJ .........
ChillOne
6) Asian guy ... sent to "penalty island" early in the game. Comes back to help his team win the next challenge. Possible jury member. 6th, 8th or 9th place?

wickchix

A guy named bruce who is taken out of the game due to his bowel problems. Or the guy who had to get stitches..

wickchix
-Aras is final 2 and favored to win.
- Im still getting a young girl final 2 with aras.(most likely danielle) I know chill says blond girl to make final 3, but this person said her pics dont look like her at the end.
- It is the person known as the PILOT as final 3 (i think like everyone, this is being confused with the astronaut... it even confused me!)
- This pilot does extreemly well in challenges
- There is only one immumity idol on exile island. from what i understand only for the nine left (but this was scetchy to me) And the pilot finds it.
- The thing with bruce is he has a family history with aorta problems, and at the time they were not sure what his problem is, so 'they' take him out. He makes jury, and in RL time he was taken out Thanksgiving day, so whatever timeline that is in the game will tell you were he placed.
- First boot is a girl
- One tribe doesnt eat for 10 days
- One tribe doesnt eat for 12 days
- One tribe,(but could be one of the above) win a HUGE feast and they get sick.
- Aras gets cut on the last day of filming and gets stitches.

Bashful

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 11:55:48 PM »
Looking at that picture of Shane makes me wonder exactly what WAS in that "cigarette" :lol:

Shane looked like he was making out with it!     :rotf:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: EP8: An Emerging Plan ( March 30th )
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 03:41:10 AM »
  :giggle:  Good one, Bashful!  :lol:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 08:22:00 AM »
THey all get sick....would this be casaya and they get sick or could it possibly be La Mina when they got sick with the beans?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 10:39:03 AM »
someone at sucks is from Singapore , they saw some footage that we didn't see here in the states
Here is the promo that we Singaporeans saw.

It goes along the line that Casaya has new company, a shot of Austin, Nick, Terry and Sally joining the Casaya. Shane telling Casaya that they have new friends.

Terry makes a deal with Bruce to take him to the Final 5.
Bruce gets cut by a machete (ala Alex) and gets cut at the mouth

thanks to tutorial

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 11:59:26 AM »

Shane looked like he was making out with it!     :rotf:

Funny Bashful :giggle:              But I couldn't help but think that it looked like he enjoyed it more then sex :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 07:20:07 PM »
video link

Jeff: Next time on Survivor ,new blood changes everything
Courtney: there they are
Shane : come here quickly
Austin Conf: I'm ready to get in there and see if I can come out victoriously
Terry ( to Bruce ): you come over ,we will go to the final five
Jeff: Terry wheels and deals
Terry Conf: I'm just looking for two people to swing our way
Jeff: and Bruce gets whacked ( in mouth by machete )
Nick: I just hit Bruce in the face with a machete , I'm outta here

« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 07:35:20 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 07:28:25 PM »
TDT is adament that Nick is next , he does not make jury ...so Bruces bowel problems happen in the following weeks to come .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 02:52:02 PM »

THE TRIBES MERGE, ON "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND," THURSDAY, MARCH 30

"An Emerging Plan" -- The tribes merge and the former La Mina tribe of four tries to convince some of the former Casaya tribemates to join their alliance, on SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Thursday, March 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

It's bittersweet for Sally to be stranded alone on Exile Island as she knows she'd have been the next to go otherwise. When the two tribes finally become one, Sally returns to seemingly open arms from all remaining castaways. After proper introductions are made, the remaining survivors celebrate as one new tribe, but hidden agendas quickly overtake the camp when the former La Mina tribe, currently in the minority, tries to persuade some of the former Casaya castaways to join their alliance. Building a bigger shelter becomes a dangerous project and leaves Bruce with a chipped tooth and a cut lip.

And, the seventh member is voted out of the tribe.

http://www.celebrityspider.com/news/march06/article031606-10.html

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2006, 09:15:19 AM »
wonder if Nick does it on accident... I know they can not hurt each other but if it is an accident will they force him to lease?  Do you think this make Bruce think twice about Austin and Nick?

Surprise they say la Mina 4 as I would not think Sally will be overly willing to stick with the guys that were going to boot her.  I think she will talk to danielle

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 11:18:05 AM »
OMH Texan , I cant see Nick cutting someone on purpose  :snics: ! And yeah Sally will probalby run to Danielle & Courtney but I see Cirie running to Terry for the spoilers to work .

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2006, 10:33:14 PM »
The first set of pics where Terry puts his ax down looks like the famous coconut challenge.  this could be interesting so early in the show.  do we think they will start as merged and do indiviual or team challenge?

Shane saying he is going to change the game, makes me think he makes an alliance with Terry.  I think Aras will act like he is with him to keep in the loop, but I do not think Aras will like that he is so quick to jump ship even if you are not happy with your team mates.

I see Sally trying to team up with the girls, this will help her last longer then Austin.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2006, 11:51:56 PM »
I think the chop the coconut is for a future challenge and they just showed us a bunch of clips of things to come . Also Texan I think this EP starts with LaMina getting treemail and it sends them to Casaya then Sally joins them as shes boated in from Exile island .........I hope they get some food  to celebrate ... :js:
Also whatever the challenge is , probably just an IC , Terry wins . Then in the future EP , coconut chopping whatever , this is when Terry's HII comes in handy  ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP7: An Emerging Plan ( March 30th )
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 11:40:52 PM »
Voiceover thanks to survivorfever

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2006, 10:04:10 AM »
thanks puddin good vid caps... You would think our yoga instructor would be good this...mind over matter right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2006, 10:11:07 AM »
You would think so Texan but, we know Terry wins 7 IC in a row ,I think Terry wins and the HII comes into play in the following weeks when they chop /coconuts whatever  :js: 

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2006, 11:52:29 AM »
the challenge looks like one of those hang till you drop to win immunity. maybe the first one or two that fall off are exiled like janu was? and bruce looks really happy for some reason. maybe just a a chance at new alliances?
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 01:24:09 AM »
TDT says they have word Terry wins IC !
and during the BB game tonight the annoucer said something like " will one survivor be forced from the game ? " with a pip of stuff we've already seen above.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2006, 05:35:01 PM »
thanks to the sucksters

http://aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=22890

Grisly Machete Violence!!

Herc’s Seen (Most Of) The First New SURVIVOR Since March 9!!

I am – Hercules!!

10 survivors remain, and things are heating up in tonight’s excellent “Survivor” installment!

Four-member La Mina, devastated by the loss of Astronaut Dan, get some bad news at the top of tonight’s episode. They’re to paddle over to the six-member Casaya tribe and merge. La Mina outsider Sally, returning soon after from Exile Island, joins the new tribe soon after. Handsome new black buffs are issued.

At a numbers disadvantage, La Mina pilot Terry lobbies hard to bring one of the Casaya into an alliance with his fellow La Minans. A key target is karate teacher Bruce, who still feels much the outsider in a fearful tribe cigarette-junkie Shane continues to rule.

Terry, long the La Mina leader, is quickly identified as the next target by the Casayans, who believe the graying flyboy did not find the Exile Island Immunity Thingie (or EIIT).

Things get so ugly, a machete blow of great force will slice deeply into contestant flesh!

The immunity challenge turns out to be a simple endurance test, requiring the castaways to hang from elevated logs like so much drying laundry. To no one’s astonishment, leaf-fearing Cirie is the first to drop. Then another La Minan. The machete victim is third to fall. Nicotine-addicted Shane lobbies Jeff Probst for snack-bribes, but none are forthcoming.

CBS again snipped the last few minutes out of the screener, so I couldn’t tell you who gets the boot this week – even if I wanted to.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2006, 06:18:04 PM »
What's behind 'Survivor's' allure?
You have to hand it to the minds behind “Survivor.” The “Exile Island” edition of the show has been off the air for two weeks, thanks to college basketball, but Thursday’s episode (7 p.m., WBBM-Ch. 2) will suck you right back in.

CBS sent the episode out for review, and there are surprises in Thursday’s outing that are far too juicy to reveal here. One thing I can tell you (and it’s not the big surprise, since this event happens early on) is that the tribal merge happens in Thursday’s episode. Beyond that, all bets are off. Whatever you’re expecting to happen -- well, don’t count on it.

What Thursday’s show proves is that, more than any other reality show, “Survivor” has mastered just how much to tweak a reality program’s format without ruining it. “The Apprentice” has stuck to its relentless -- and by now boring  -- format religiously, with a resulting drop in ratings and interest. Even “The Apprentice: Martha Stewart” didn’t vary the formula much, which it could have done, considering it was a spin-off starring a mogul in a very different field.

“The Amazing Race,” to its credit, took a huge risk by trying out the family format. That experiment didn’t work -- and ruined that edition of the show for some -- but you can’t fault the show for at least trying to change things up.

Time after time, “Survivor”  displays just the right amount of tweakage. The immunity idol and Exile Island were great additions to the show, and made things that much more complicated for students of the game -- not just the ones at home, but for the contestants too.

And though there are old reliables on every edition of “Survivor” -- the family reunion, the tribal merge, the overnight reward at a posh hotel, physical endurance challenges and the like -- the show doesn’t trot out those chestnuts in the exact same order every time.

There are good reasons that “Survivor” has been sucking in viewers, time after time, for six years (some of them are discussed here). And its ability to change the game just enough each go-round is one of them.

Plus, this time around, well, Aras is pretty easy on the eyes

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2006/03/whats_behind_su.html